Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1848: De You Hear The People Sing? Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

farmerbob1.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder to donate to SJ-Chan's jumpchain Patreon.

Post Les Miserables builds

Truly she is the pus filled tumour on the arsehole of jumpchain

It is a web novel
farmerbob1.wordpress.com/

How much conceptual bullshit do you carry with you?

Fuck off. This is the dumbest fucking question I've seen all day.

Seriously, what was the point of this question? You'll get two kinds of replies: Hipsters who think they're too cool for concepts/power, and powerwankers. No one else willing bother responding because this isn't the kind of question that lends itself to interesting answers.

Not much. Conceptual bullshit is like time travel. It is inconsistent, headache inducing and makes it harder to make a good story.

Blazblue remake when

Just make a jump for that crossover game.

Go to bed, Timmy

I don't really know what counts as conceptual bullshit, so I couldn't tell you.

>remake
Nah. Duplicates are all the rage today.

It's literally asking "how much power do you have". Not a good or interesting question and not worth discussing. You'll get a few people who answer it sincerely and a few who think they're too good for power. Both are cancer.

Who's all in that picture? I recognize some people from Dies Irae, JoJo, Blazblue and Hyperion Cantos (at least I think that's Shrike fanart), but who are the others?

My transforming three bladed scythe electric guitar devil arm has the conceptual nature of "this rocks."

Daily reminder to thank your local shitposter today for demonstrating that no matter how bad things get, there's always Timmy to look down on

It depends where I am in my chain.

To be quite honest I dont carry any, to my knowledge. I do not carry it because I dont understand it.

I do have 3 respawninf planet grenades of varying power which double as sensu beans though. Does that count?

Question for Valeria: would a black blood weapon (soul eater) also get copied by Nanami in her drawback in Katanagatari?

>Shrike-chan hanging out in the conceptual kids' club

Bed time, Timmy.

Hah

Question for you guys. Do you need your heart to keep beating if you don't need to breathe?

Asking for the purposes of the time stop Code Geass Power,

Probably. Even if you can keep your blood oxygenated it still needs to circulate to stop your cells from dying.

Depends on why you don't need to breathe

There's Dlanor Knox on the right.

The heart also supplies nutrition to the organs and tissues as well as disposing of waste so you'd probably have issues with that. It'd probably let you survive longer than usual though. Not sure how much longer though.

For reference the perk I am using is God of Death meaning I don't need water, food or air.

So I am not certain if my cells don't need water, food or air or if I just have a constant supply of water, food or air regardless of environmental conditions. The key difference between the two is that the first doesn't need blood

Also, by extension I don't know what waste or nutrition I am getting rid of or transmitting since I apparently don't need nutrition

I would say that need for blood is completely separate from need for oxygen.
To say you don't need oxygen would mean that either your blood stays oxygenated on its own, or your body is just able to operate without it for whatever reason.

But blood does more than just transmit oxygen. It also transmits water and nutrients to your cells. Additionally, without movement, blood will stagnate and clot even in the body, which causes blockage in your cardiovascular system.
Without needing oxygen, you could probably survive LONGER without your heart beating, because oxygen is by far the most critical thing that it transmits, most notably in that it would take you considerably longer to lose consciousness. But you would still suffer serious problems if it stopped beating and you would eventually die.

>It also transmits water and nutrients to your cells.
See
Since I am using the God of Death Perk from Death Note I am not certain if I still need blood since I don't need to eat, or drink, breath or sleep.

If I don't eat, I don't produce waste and according to the wiki for Death Note, Shinigami don't get nutrition from food. So I am not certain exactly if I just have my nutrition in a static loop or just don't need it

It's based off the Symbiote web novel.
and it's not 600x. Ordinary Symbiote processing speed is 40x human. The Berserker OS is vastly more efficient and runs 600x faster than ordinary Symbiotes.
So 24000 times faster than humans.
That's one subjective day every 3.6 seconds.
A subjective year in under 22 minutes.

That's just scratching the surface of what Symbiotes can do. They're totally capable of going Worm!Entity lite. But that takes significant time and resources, and research.

That's banned

I guess from reading the perk and looking at Shinigamis from Death Note it's more that you don't need them. I suppose that means you'd be able to survive it but you'd have issues like said about blood stagnating in your body.I assume you'd be able to stop your heart for as long as you wanted but you'd have issues starting your heart back up.

Exalted, Xianxia, and Medaka Box (for Legendary Hero and Concept Ball). Everything else is redundant.

Then it's really difficult to say.

At the very least you're probably able to have your Geass activated for considerably longer than normal. Like way, way longer. Rolo could only activate his for a couple seconds at a time. You're probably easily up in terms of hours, if not longer.
At that point, I think a more likely outcome is that you'd feel pain when you actually started your heart up again, because of all the blood congealing in your system. If you still need your blood to do anything this could cause serious problems.
I also think the lymphatic system is hooked up to the heart, which is what your immune system uses to send out white blood cells, so I hope you've got some disease immunity perks on top of that. But again, that's all shit that will only come into effect if you've got your heart turned off for way longer than necessary.

I can't remember if the version from the jump operates the same way, but... I also remember that Rolo's time stop was more a perception based thing -- things that were set in motion would still move, it's just that people would cease all movement while it was activated because their perception of time was utterly blocked.

... so, basically, at this point we can't actually tell you if there'd be any ramifications, because it's less that you need to be able to live without oxygen/food/whatever, and more that you need to be able to live without BLOOD, period, and that's a pretty complex thing to nickel'n'dime your way out of. Easier to turn undead or replace all your blood with sand or something.

But, in any case, you should be able to use your geass for long enough to do just about anything you need it to do. It should only be a problem if you're purposefully leaving it on for long periods of time for shits and giggles.

Nope.

>ywn see a Lads Amity crossover where the Chad Chinaman mans up the Virgin Nippon to defeat the huns

Fair enough. On an aside for the white blood cell and platelet thing. I do have regeneration and while not disease immunity, very high disease resistance.

Fusing with the Symbiote is banned, it says so in the notes at the end of the jump. Just another retarded inter-jump balance anyway.

Well, I'll ignore that the way I ignore all non-canon rulings I disagree with.
I thought you were just another 'hurr durr band jump'.

What if you get the symbiote pregnant instead?

What other reasonable limitations do you ignore?

>Fucking your own ligaments

Well who else is going to fuck them, other ligaments? Ligamentcest is wrong, user.

I do ignora drawback caps. CP vampires are too cruel to impose a 600 or 800 drawback limit

Well, I may or not may be fucking my souls and blood, so who I am to judge

Never got through it as it's a total fucking mess. One of the capstones is about finding prostitutes and there's a werewolf perk.

>One of the capstones is about finding prostitutes

>The virgin self-insert
>The chad jumper

What is the opposite of hype? Hmm... Is anyone dreading the upcoming Dies Irae jump?

KKK will be even worse. And then there is Demonbane.

I personally think it will be so weak that it won't even be worth jumping.

The opposite of Hype is Secrecy. (Since Hype is promoting something, hiding something is the opposite)

Eh, I dunno. I at least trust non-Val jumpmakers to display a modicum of restraint. But yeah, Demonbane will be pretty bad.

It's not enough unless it offers actual omnipotence, is it, Timmy?

Right. We already have a two jump omnipotence combo using much safer settings. There's nothing it could offer that would justify going through a soul eating nazi-god deathworld.

I wonder if Demonbane will be an End Game Jump. I mean it is definitely on or surpassing the scale of Gurren Lagann

Ah, it appears I missed a letter. That was meant to be "hyped".

thank you shitposter

None because I make my own when and as needed.

Conceptual Bullshit is especially bullshit when towards fucking over a specific Being. It loses its purpose after that.

Kamuianon (I think it was his name) already said that he will offer Taikyoku.
Cry harder.

I think Val already said that no, but she won't offer multiversal things outside end scenarios

Which one was that again? The one a guy keeps recently advertising is Ring of Elru + Boosted Pulling Powers Out of Her Ass + a Magic System. That's three jump, though.

Pretty sure we already have jumps surpassing Gurren Lagann, but I wouldn't be surprised if a significant portion of it is available through a normal jump.

Hey Val, can you offer us the potential to get Atziluth as a capstone booster? I saw the note in your WIP and I know you said you didn't think there was a reason but I think the opposite is true. If KKK is offering them and other jumps go to that level without being end jumps, there's no reason to not do it. It'd let you do a capstone booster too and you seem to like doing those.

>I make my own
How do you manage that without some base level of conceptual bullshit?

Ring of Elru means you can use the Overlord magic system, so only two jumps.

If you can stand to use a Bancho jump, there's also Infinicon (get any non-omnipotent character you cosplay's power at half strength) + Captain Planet (multiply a power's strength by x10). Create a character who can make other people omnipotent, spread him around until he's famous.

I think she wasn't kind on that.

You don't need to fuse to symbiote to get access to the bullet time. If you buy it as a perk then you get access it to anyway because perk are shared (and after the jump berzerker OS can be toggled). If you split from symbiote to make them a companion at the end then you still get the bullet time because it says that both of you get all purchased symbiote abilities including Berzerker OS.

Are memories extracted using a Pensieve copied or transferred (i.e. does the user still have access to the memories after storing them with the Pensieve)? Can the produced "vials" be used more than once?

I was refering to the 'becoming a Enity-lite' part

Careful, I'm pretty sure there are more isekai jumps out there than there are xianxias

First Magic + CCS Magic + DC Magic Skills and Hacking + Programming Skills + Fae-level Crafting Skills+ Symphogear Perk to make said Programming and Crafting Skills apply to Magic

There are other things I'm forgetting I'm certain, but creating Conceptual Stuff, not all that difficult if you pay attention to fairy-tales...and have the capability of manifesting intangible shit as well. The major thing is reinforcing an idea until it is a tangible item.

There's also the fact that I have an NP that can turn stuff into conceptual versions of itself. So yeah, I guess I'm good on that front.

> reread some shit
Fffffff-

Alright, scratch the Symphogear bit. Shoulda reread some shit to make certain of somethings.

>There's also the fact that I have an NP that can turn stuff into conceptual versions of itself.
How much did that cost?

Conceptual bullshit is special in my eyes and should be treated as such. I only pull it out if I really must or if my foes are also using it.

Transferred. A person who stores memories loses them in the process.

Yes, they can be used as many times as desired, so long as the pensieve remains intact.

>Using Isekai jumps for anything other than testing destructive powers

Mmmm, not really into it. Not really as against it as I was back then but also not really seeing a reason for it either. I do like boosters but...honestly lost on what I could actually boost some of these capstones too.

>Transferred
...Damn.

Ah, nice. Thanks for the help, user.

The body is properly fetishized, but it's the eyes and the expression that made me squirm in my chair.

Technically there's no reason you can't store your memory and then view it yourself. You would just have a slightly altered perspective on it.

Learn to read, bitch. The question was "now much do you carry with you" not "how often do you use". No one asked for your special snowflake interpretation/code bullshit.

300sp, here check it out for yourself:
> Ua Dún Scáith: The Last Lesson of the Queen of Shadows – A++
The embodiment of the purpose and legend of the Fortress of Shadows, in that the castle took otherwise ordinary, barring a few exceptions, but mighty warriors and turned them into legends in their own right, and so does Archer, the last warrior trained in the Castle, take otherwise ordinary equipment and transforms them into temporary Noble Phantasms, representing the Pinnacle/Ideal/Concept of their kind.

At its most basic, Archer's Noble Phantasm takes man-made objects and shapes them physically and metaphysically to an absolute ideal that it was modeled on. This effect grows with the amount of mana that is poured into the noble phantasm until at its pinnacle, the object is the very concept that inspired its base's existence, however, at this point, if Archer were to withdraw his mana, the object would vanish. The chance of this happening is always present, but it increases the more ideal and conceptual the object becomes.

There are limits on what can be affected by this Noble Phantasm, and most of them focus around the concept of "Ordinary into Legendary":
1) The object must be man-made, as in deliberately crafted to suit a particular purpose.
2) The object must be completely mundane, any prana flowing through the item would disrupt Archer's own workings.
3) The object must be considered an personal item, manufactured for and used by one person, he can only stretch the Noble Phantasm far enough to include a motorcycle.
4) The object's own native functions are enhanced as a whole, not its functions over a network if it's part of one.

How the transformation into a Noble Phantasm affects the physical form depends largely on the class that the Servant himself is summoned into, so considering his current class of Archer, everything that he transforms is focused on the act of hunting and killing a target, as that was once the sole use of bows.

Well, considering there's no explanation, meaning that the 'transfer' thing is pulled entirely out of the other user's ass without any basis in canon, you can probably copy them too. Really, there's no mention either way.

Wew rude laddie

That would still require for you a way to reach Atziluth, though. Which may be as hard as getting the potential and still require out of jump stuff to figure it out. I don't know how much it would be worth it.
Maybe just boost the 800 CPs? Or add some strength to your in setting powers like the one in GoH.

> is pulled entirely out of the other user's ass without any basis in canon
I'm mainly pulling it from a few characters who use it to store memories they don't actually want to remember for whatever reason, which is made use of a couple different times. However, I'm not going to dispute the possibility that there might be a way to simply copy them as well. Rowling likes to play relatively loose with how things actually work.

Spinnerette Jump When ?

When you make it.

Not if Aionon has anything to do with it. Damn power wanker.

Dude, I need this.

Better get started then.

Who's the one in between the spiders?

Who are these people? I like them all.

Let me guess the cat in the blue uniform is called cat o nine tails.

Hah, funny user but I have no plans to make any more xianxias at this time.

And now Val's going to add yet another barely-appropriate capstone booster to a jump which really doesn't need it. She can't fucking resist. Damn it.

Main characters roommate, who we eventually find out has genetic-based temporary power copying (and absolutely no desire to run around fighting people). She makes clothing as a sort of hobby and made spinerettes outfit for her.