ITT We talk of that one setting only cool guys know about

ITT We talk of that one setting only cool guys know about

>t-the High Sentinels are returning any minute n-now
>y-you know the Sons of Nirosh-Ba talk with them in their dreams, right? T-they just need to fix the Teromus' Fracture and they'll be back to unite the lands t-trust me

Why are disciplefags this deluded?

>ITT We talk of that one setting only cool guys know about
Any Mutant Chronicles fags in here?

>HURRR THE SONS ARE USEFUL IDIOTS, THE SENTINELS R EVUL WE WUZ THE REAL PROJENITORS N'SHIEET
The Magi of Cimaluce are retarded and not destroying the Tower of Fates was a mistake.

Bah, gimme the Gate Cerberus over them any time. Way of the Rose also sound good, but I don't know their crunch - are they viable on the tabletop?

I don't often Beastman, but when I do it's in Talislanta.

Belintar the God King of the Holy Country says hello.

They look cool, but how exactly do you play a savage animal with no religion, incapable of magic, magic item use, language, or culture? Especially the last two.

I mean, what exactly is Thick Shits going to do when the rest of the party is in town, given that wheels and fire probably terrifying him, scream at deer? Hell, how can he even talk to them when he literally can't talk beyond a highly specific sign language?

Selenim = Rosicrucians > Shen > Nephilim > Mystics > Synarchs > Bohemians >> Templars >>>> X-men Ar-"Kaïm"

>Way of the Rose
Just don't. They nerfed Path of Brambles for all their Lords except Hirinul so you need to buy him and all the Beauty Booster Tools(™) (Battlemirror, Harp of the Goddess, etc.) so Thoughtforge(™) jews can live the good life.

Yeah, retarded for stopping two planeswaps from the Doomlords and locking them on the Otherverse while disciplefags were jacking off to their death cult.

Also
SECOND
WAR
OF
OLDCLIFF

>The Wulfaer clan helped in the defense of Andel Vie, brought Gindelien back to the king without using its power, and can control the Zablan Winds
>People still shit on them because "hurr durr deyre magiflesh"
For fuck's sake, magiflesh != evil

taurs = shit tho

Probably have to play one of the outcasted ones, and being hunted probably means they had to reside away from their tribe. Or perhaps they were taken in as a baby by an old farmer family that couldn't conceive and was raised by righteous intentions because the humans saw intelligence in those little furry eyes. Before DM kills them family, at least.

>Oldcliff
Oh, where your oh-so-precious Mary Sue got taken out by shivving?
Nothing personal, magelet.

Yeah, how did Kir'Labmer get killed if he was such a Mary Sue?
Protip: he wasn't and the writers were tired of disciple fanboys whining about him since he destroyed their battlefleet so they killed him off.
Too bad Cimaluce won anyway, huh?:)

CIMALUCE DID NOTHING WRONG

>it doesnt matter that his father came back as a lich
>That doesnt change the succession to the throne
>Rile is the true emperor!

Nigger, ONE High Sentinel basically hard countered the entire Skällin siege at the Forktongue Pass, and that battle was so good that it basically salvaged the entirety of the otherwise god-awful movie adaption and made it into a solid 8/10. Disciplefags have good reason for being overly hype about them, I mean jesus.

Sons of Nirosh-Ba being warped from well-meaning descendent charged with carrying on the Sentinel's duty to fucktarded Sentiboos who mindlessly censor any of Teromus' lost knowledge to the extent of torching an entire city after catching a whiff of one single book is a goddamn travesty.

Uuh... you guys realise the Sentinels just want to get back so they can make a whole new landmass on top of the lands to undo their fuckups, right?
That's the thing about the "Unified Stars" dream, that was misinterpreted, it isn't about uniting the lands but straight up building on top of everything ANOTHER landmass, hence the STARS, above.
If you've read The Song of Islar it is clearly stated by both Master Bmorur of the Temple of Shadowpass and Magus Bariomil of Cimaluce that uniting the lands would be impossible for the High Sentinels which are revealed to be malevolent.
Can't believe you're this naive.

I'm not really making a judgement on their motives, I'm just saying, the High Sentinels are badasses of great magnitude.

Who /ultraknight/ here???