Wo

>The B Antagonist has kidnapped and is holding the princess/plot important female hostage
How can we make this situation better and complex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’s actually willing and serious about his Hostage business, and will kill her if his demands aren’t met within a certain deadline or if he catches the good guys trying some heroic rescue, so you have to play Sneaky Cheeki Breeki and make your way to the hostage quickly and undetected.

The antagonist is her father, and she's just grounded for trying to buy potions underage.
The party wants to bust her out for the night, since shes the only one who's skilled enough to make a good fake I.D.

Fun times that was.

The antagonist is the 'hostage'. She's the only one who can access some vital information for reasons and she intends to exploit her position for all it's worth, especially because she suspects someone in power is going to kill her once she goes through with it. The party is tasked with taking her alive and 'convincing' her to unlock the seal/whatever.

Who's that guy holding Drake and Josh's sister, and why does she look like she's about to cry?

Dan “Get In The Van” Schneider

Dan"Have a lollipop" Schneider

Not good enough if she got caught.

The "hostage taking" was a cover. The antagonist is actually just planning to sacrifice her to summon forth his dark God. The NPC the king sent along with the party as an intermediary is actually aligned with the antagonist so while the players are fighting the villain, the NPC drives his dagger into her heart.

dan 'the hymen divider' schneider

Stockholm syndrome, with severity depending on how long it takes for the rescue party to get her back.
Maybe rescue arrives but turns out the princess was kidnapped from the original kidnapper by someone else.
Maybe as a failsafe, antagonist messed with her memory and transformed her into another person. Now find the 1 person out of however many people there are in the city or wherever. As a bonus, "the spells become permanent in X days".
Maybe make the rescue go smoothly but for whatever reason getting her back to where she needs to be is dangerous/difficult.

The important female NPC is actually a priestess that through the power of HER prayer alone is keeping the primordial forces that make up the world unified, without her constant praying the world would eventually collapse. Badguy is the world's most powerful sorcerer that is hopelessly in love with female NPC, he is hellbent on somehow replacing the power of her prayer with some arcane means. He sends his armies and most loyal liutenants to scour the world to find the means of replacing her power and at the same is having nice quality time with her who actually does not want to be rescued but has recruited the PCs through her most loyal servant with the secret intention of getting herself out badguy's "protection" and commiting suicide.

Dan "The Man With The Plan" Schneider

The kidnapper is the real hostage. The "hostage" is actually a psychopath.

While the hostage must be removed from the villain's grasp to prevent his big plans from coming to fruition, she is politically inconvenient to the party's employers, who would prefer she suffer some sort of unfortunate accident during the rescue attempt or on the way home.

We set an exchange: he gives us the hostage and we give him all of her shoes.

Nah, her craftsmanship was rock solid. She only got caught 'cuz her dad was down at the club and accidentally hit on his own daughter in a potion-heavy daze.
Locking her in a tower was easier than trying to explain that to her mom.

I thought this /tv/ Schneider's a pedo shit was just a meme, but with all the allegations flying around Hollywood, I'm hearing people I respect pay real credence to it. Having major horror feels.

There was a neat story I read many years ago where the villian kidnaped the princess because the prince she was to marry was a massive warmongering douche. The plan was that he would fight the "villian", be murdered because villian was a crazy huge mage(or maybe the princess killed him after the villian explained the plan, might be mixing stories with that bit though), and his handsome, scholarly, and all around pretty neat guy younger brother would then hook up with the princess ushering in a great age of awesome for both kigdoms.

I totally forget the story name or any way to google it, just that it was a interesting bad guy doing it for good reasons thing.

Those people are probably pedos too. They're trying to burn bridges so they don't get taken down by his fuckup

I think you mean Dan "The Man with a Plan to Get her in the Plain White Van"

And we all know this thread's just an excuse to post Dan Schneider memes in the hopes he'll one day be Weinsteined and sent to prison.

Yeah his behavior is not remotely innocent. Even without the backdrop of the rest of Hollywood being perverted freaks. The shit he does PUBLICLY is creepy enough.

Dan “hold her tighter, she’s a fighter” Schneider

The weak should fear the strong.

Ah. So that was taken before this, I assume?

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

Just moments before, yes.

>Guys, are there really pedophiles in hollywood?
Yes, yes there are. Hollywood has been pedophile haven for decades, but it's nice of you to catch up to 1970 with us.

Do you have any proofs of him being an actual pedo?
I feel like people are accusing him of being one just because he is an unattractive man working with teens, but maybe I just missed more substanstial evidences?

It's mostly a meme, but take in mind he has a pretty blatant foot fetish which he doesn't even try to hide with some scenes in his shows, the issue being that they're acted out by underage actors

She isn't aware that she's a hostage.

He is doing in direct defiance of Antagonist A, whom's spirit has been whittled down by the failures against the party and was willing to form an armistice. The B antagonist is not willing to surrender yet, and is doing this to ensure the war continues. Additionally, he has no intention of letting the hostage live, he is merely baiting the party in to a direct confrontation.

>surprised that hollywood is full of pedos and degenerates
Weinstein's casting couch happy fun times have been an open joke for decades. You thought the whole 'elites engage in human trafficking' was just made up?

The more pressing question is, what happened to his neck?

>Weinstein's casting couch happy fun times have been an open joke for decades.
As was Spacey being a homosexual with a taste for younger men for that matter.

Rape, rape makes everything better.

Also more T&A, the audience always tunes in for a bit of that.

And vaguely mention something about a tax policy.

The entertainment industry, the immigrants, the very heart of a country's government.

It seems like the fuckin pedos are everywhere getting away with it.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Read Journey's of the Catechist by Alan Dean Foster, who did this better than you ever will.

Thank you for shoving more of your thinly disguised political/SJW/feminazi/current events CRAP into Veeky Forums.

Antagonist has prepared a riddle, convulted challenging one..
But left enough clues to completely bypass it.

Princess infiltrated the evil kingdom with a small commando force, staged her imprisonment and forced marriage to the sorcerer king to become their queen and use it to invade her homeland because she was like fifth in line for a crown there. Save Bowser.