Biggest Pump ever in 1d channel 40k+ members, 0.1btc raffle tomorrow

is this free money or am i gona be in troubble?? i went all in last pump with all my portfolio (only about 60.000 rupees) and made maybe 20k in just a minute. is this legal or should i get out before its too late??

here is my discord group: discord.gg/h9jEZK6

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PbrbvDs
youtube.com/watch?v=ToLfgln6hn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Kurwa

op does this even work? seems really easy money

wtf, are you retarded or larping? do you know we can see you have the same id?
fucking pajeet.

Lol you fucking pajiit sandnigger shit

This is a scam No One makes money except admin

two person can have same id its just random number generator i dont think they are same person only rng

Kek

Fuck off pajeet

SHUT UP APU 卍卍卍卍卍卍卍 WE KNOW IS YOU!

You fucking stupid pajeet sandnigger retard fuck. Everyone Will Lose money except People involverade i fucking retards

bhanchod go fuck a khota

its me, OP. i made alot and i only joined 4 days ago not even admin and im not trying to get anyone in only know if legals guys

im from pakistan not india idiot why is everyone so racist

Another good one:

discord.gg/PbrbvDs

Don't come to Sweden for welfare, you parasite.

Shut up Racisfucker.

its over 40.0000 members!! how can all be rich? who are we stealing from??

wtf is up wif all discoard thread

hey guys, this is very important and i am only going to say this once: pic related

when you get ripped off by the exact same tactic i'll be sure to make the image about you, too

I hate Indians so god damn much. I hate them even more than niggers. I know niggers commit a lot more crime but I don't care, there's just something about those smelly pajeets that makes them so fucking repulsive and pathetic.

but who is losing money? everyone in my group gets money for free almost??? the only one losing is the exchange we are stealing it from and they have millions of bit coins already

youtube.com/watch?v=ToLfgln6hn4

post a timestamped pic of your hand. hour, day, minute

fuck off babu

why? i only have 2 megapixel camera and its dark here so you cantt see much anyway

ok, here

Nigger

Cottonpicker

Is this fucker larping or is he actually this fucking retarded to think anyone will fall for his pump and dump schemes.

This shit is only going to ramp up as normies flood in and idiots fall for the nu-telemarketing pump and dumps.

If you're 13 reading this thread, with your moms card in hand, go on this discord and fuck your moms shit up. She deserves it and is a massive cunt.

what a retard...
get a life moron.