Yo, fellow Adepts. How does one become a member of the Adeptus Mechanicus?

Yo, fellow Adepts. How does one become a member of the Adeptus Mechanicus?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Fuckin'_Adeptus_Mechanicus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on who's inducting you.
Safest bet is displaying a combination of moderate to great intelligence, with a willingness to blindly follow orders (for now).

And what kind of...ritual have the Mechanicus for the inductees?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Fuckin'_Adeptus_Mechanicus

You were either born into a family connected to the cult mechanicus or you were recognized for your inelligence and apititude for working with machines and properly venerating the machine spirits. If you weren't from a forge world then the local members of the Mechanicus inducted you in their temple and then sent you to a nearby forgeworld or even Mars for further learning.

Depending upon your skill and desired roles you could either be an engineseer and go on to help perform the rites of maintence needed to keep the blessed machines of the omnisiah working or you aid in the quest for knowledge in other roles working your way to becoming a Magos. or perhaps your purpose lies in being the sword of the omnisiah and joining the Reductors or becoming a member of the Skitarii.

Old man tech-priest puts on some relaxing hymns to the omnisiah, gives you a relaxing massage with sacred machine oils and then inserts tab a in to slot b, you may or may not scream at this point depending on if he gave you anaesthetic.

>or you were recognized for your inelligence and apititude for working with machines
if only the machenicum can work machines how will they recognize my potential of me working with machines?

There's no actual membership policy. You just replace parts then sneak into meetings until people recognize you.

Actually Goge Vandire is the Master of the Administratum first and foremost, he took over the title of Ecclesiarch when he killed the previous one.

I always thought that if I was in the 40k universe joining the Admech would be a far safer path to power and/or immortality of a kindy than joining Chaos would be. Augments always helpful, codified ways to move up in rank, far less backstabbing and an empire around you so far less fighting. There's probably a SpaceOxford or SpaceCambridge sonewhe for the Admech to train at, they have enough different disciplines and the higher ups get to do real research and make a real difference rather then just being locked into the Great Game as a Daemon Prince.

Still politics and backstabbing, but WAY less and it's possible to stay out of the way.

>far less backstabbing

Hahahahahaha.

Than Chaos or the Inquisition or trying to work my way up any branch of the Adeptus Terra? Hell yes less backstabbing, they usually have to have reasons to war against each other however dogmatic. There's plenty of Magi that keep their heads down and do their jobs. Also, much better prospects for power given the others cap out at a High Lord. Only thing better would be a Rogue Trader.

To actually rise in ranks you need to be truly exceptional. Its you against billions upon billions of admech all vying for a very small amount of positions, backstabbing is gonna happen with the most logical of computers, its survival.

If you want to be a Fabricator General, sure, there's a shit ton of politics there. If you just want to survive, get your Juvenats and maybe get a Forge or a ship eventually it's a bit simpler,and you can always join a faction. It wouldn't be at all easy, but I'd say better odds than any other Imperial organisation other than getting handed a Warrant of Trade or being born a Governor's son or something. This is 40k, no easy rides, but Chaos cults are a far worse pick.

Chaos cults like imperial worlds run from benign to hellscape, korne is known for blood and skulls yes, but one of his lesser shown aspects is honor for example.

>If you want to be a Fabricator General
Hah no, not even that. We're talking simply advancing past the lowest rungs.
>getting a ship
>but doesn't think going fabricator general
wew lad

Because you were supervised by the kindly old machine adept who helps fixes the tractors on the farm and observed how quickly you picked up on the rites and prayers of maintence. Noting your interest he's been coaching you giving you more complex tasks until he felt you were ready to set foot on the path for the Quest for Knowledge.

>Still politics and backstabbing, but WAY less and it's possible to stay out of the way.

I almost passed out from how hard i was laughing.

>There's no actual membership policy. You just replace parts then sneak into meetings until people recognize you.
I like this.

The fuck is this quality and shit recolor

Proper fanaticism.

Lay people are taught basic rites of maintenance and activation. You don't need a tech-adept to activate every lasgun and voxcaster.

>Machine, heal thyself
You must be on to something, my work laptop inexplicably performs better whenever I ironically beseech the Machine spirit.

Lose the flesh, slowly...

Step 1:
Cut yo dick

That’s not even a recolour. That’s just a colour

Waifu's smile is gone, thus it is shit.