Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1849: Delicious Tomboy Thighs Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9S93bE06H0
youtube.com/watch?v=rB0wzy-xbwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that traps are the best.

Traps are a meme, and like them means you're either a genuine faggot or have utterly shit taste.

Inquisitor tree for 40k Imperium, please. Cool hat and coat as well.

For fucks sake can you stop for just a day or so? You are literally being a raging faggot and not in a good way.

I'd accuse you of being Banchó, if it wasn't for the standard grammar.

Negative

>reading the Magico jump
>all that ritual shit
Man that sounds like a giant hassle. This will probably be one of the only times where I don't take any magic perks.

>not pre-packaging rituals into instant-cast envelopes and cantrips
>not pouring 100% of your mana into them to increase the oomph

bruh do you even Magic Batman.

Reminder that you are a prancing gay fruit.

There's nothing wrong with that, mind you. Just stating the facts at hand.

Go and make an out of court settlement, Kevin

>tfw SJ-Chan is morally superior to 99% of SBers
Kek.

Theoretically it's possible. Spoilers ahead.

You'd need to do a lot of shit though. The Merchant Venturer manages to Go North and have someone come back after gathering seven of the following things: "Something deep." (Strange Catch), "Something savage." (Hunting Trophy), "Something bright." (Scintillack), "Something romantic." ( Romantic Literature), "Something silky." (Actually 21 Bolts of Spider-Silk), "Something warming." (Zzoup), "Something spicy." (Mutersalt), "Something perilous." (Devilbone Dice), "Something intricate." (Outlandish Artefact), "Something forlorn." (Bale of Parabola-Linen), "Something durable." (Stygian Ivory), "Something azure." (Casket of Sapphires), "Something sorrowful." (Lamentable Relic), and "Something dark." (Sack of Darkdrop Coffee Beans) and "Something... difficult." (A Colossal Fluke-Core)

With all of this he crafts a machine able to finish Going North and then he states that they're headed for the Forge of Souls, to see 'who'll' they will make for you.

The thing is that Jumpers can beat out all those things though, he was asking if it's 'possible' and with sufficient knowledge and skill it is.

Alright bumblers, what's your plan for Dies Irae? Are you gonna decapitationproof yourself and waifu Marie? Wingman for Snakeman and help him stop being the most beta cosmic being in the multiverse? Steal the Throne and install it in the Warehouse's bathroom?

I don't think you know the setting user. Rituals are shit like immolating yourself, spending 10+ years in a small space surrounded by magical thorns, or hitting a boulder a million times. Considering that the power level of the setting is pretty low, I'd go there early in my chain, and those are things I just can't be bothered to do.

No.

Ignoring it because it's been hyped to shit and back, and that one fucker constantly asking what Val has done in the last 71 seconds toward finishing the jump was annoying as fuck.

Having never seen it or the jump, what is the problem with it?

I hope Val doesn't release it just to spite you. Worthless piece of shit literally asking peoples'plans for a jump before it's even out.

>tough trees, living inside a tree
Not sure if quite what you want, but check out Redwood Soldier Meditation from Tenchi Muyo.

Er, just going north is a little different than Seeking the Name dood. You're technically correct, but at no point does the Merchant Venturer carry out the revenge of a dead space bat nor become embroiled in Judgement power struggles-as far as we know. Seeking is much, much harder on the body, mind, soul and wallet.

I don't even care about morals, because anyone who debates them on the internet is a moron, but dear lord, Record needs to shut the fuck up. Many posters on SB are idiots, sure, but he really takes the cake by blathering how what he'd do on a Jumpchain is objectively right and everyone who does something else and doesn't powergame or wants to actually tell a story instead of masturbating to what their Jumper does is doing it wrong.

Not gonna bother getting involved - whatsoever.

I've got multiple ways to get to other universes. Just find shit where this is isn't going down and boom.

Plan A is to hope that it doesn't get released, because you're annoying as hell. Plan B will be to open a nice little restaurant and avoid the plot as a gentle fuck you to you and your persistent autism.

Honeslty I just wanted to help the autistic girl but it sounds like doing that will make the two Outer Gods in human form super, super fucking mad.

So I guess that bistro's off the table. Damn.

I guess I'm going on a really, really long roadtrip beyond the confines of reality. Hunker down in-variously-the Beyond, the little slice of Parabola, the afterlife and the other multiverses I own for a good long while.

So like what are the various kinds of eat stuff for power options available in jumpchain?

Man, you fucks just get more autistic every fucking day, don't you?

Jumpers, what did you do in Fallen London and Sunless Sea?

I thought you were done OAA.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9S93bE06H0

I went swimming. A lot.

I'm not even going to bother shitposting, you guys have already driven this thread into the ground on your own.

I have to concur with the other two, because this is worse than the Fate posting sessions we have.

You can always leave, Mr Socially Well-Adapted

Also swimming. Swimming blind is interesting

>old IP

Bruh. It's too early for you to be samefagging.

Have a trapifu.

I have no plan because I know nothing of the setting beyond the name. I'll read the jump, I'll even jump it, and if it looks interesting I might watch the anime and form a plan later.

t's like complaining that you don't get any benefit from stabbing yourself in the eyeballs.
It worked for Odin. Why not me?

The anime is straight up Deen/ Stay Night quality levels though
Maybe worse

>watch the anime
That would be a mistake. Read the light novels if the setting seems interesting to you, but Jesus Christ on a pinata, do not watch the anime.

You're not Odin.

Jumpers!

What did you do in Sword and Sorcery? Did you tilt against Hyborean gods and unnamed horrors? Did you pursue gold and the pleasures of the flesh? Or did you pursue adventure for adventures sake?

Tell me your tales of Sword and Sorcery jumpers!

Do you have any music you listen to when you are doing builds?

How Radiant are you, Jumpers?

He could be. Maybe he took that oprion in gohs.

Grossly Incandescent.

You don't know me. You don't know my life.

That bad, huh. I've already got a backlog on LNs, so the jump would really have to sell it.

Well, I took the perk to make me Radiant, so, very much I'd say.

Gloriously Radiant.

Is global warming real?

A lot of jumps look interesting but if I cant get into it from the anime which takes less of my time than reading it then I generall wont waste my time on the ln.

Literally lightbringer levels of incandescent.

Look at this fucking fucker and tell me he'd be the type willing to sacrifice himself to himself like the OG Odin.

LOOK AT THIS PANSY-ASS.

Depends on the setting

>Did you pursue gold and the pleasures of the flesh?
Mostly the latter, but yes.

It's a VN if that's more palatable to you.

Oh I agree the artist is fucking shit. No he is some low level annoyance demon acting like odin. Fuck him.

LN sells itself, really.

The joke is that it's free.

I have no idea but any write up I do for it may take up weeks of time just to feel right. I actually like the novel. That and continuing my trend of companioning awful people in the form of Rulsaka.

...wonder how she and Erika would have gotten along.

I spent my time making a name for myself as a legendary thief who could steal anything, sneak into any vault or treasury, and rob even Heaven blind.

I also made a name for myself as someone who could do really cool card tricks, but that's not really important.

I'm going to kill Reinhard, because after Inglorious Basterds and Platoon, I've kind of got a thing going here. Need to complete the hat trick, you know?

Irl? Its possible. Science says the world is growing warmer however how much of that is to be attributed to people and how much of it is due to natural cycles of the earth is still up for debate. Even if it is because of people in order to make any impact on it right now you would have to get every country to stop lumping hydrocarbons into the air, and good luck making that stick. China alone pumps out a shitload and they will not stop.

Depends on the setting, but in settings where it is I use my powers to combat it and plunge the world into a new ice age instead.

HELP I'M BLIND

youtube.com/watch?v=rB0wzy-xbwM

>Likes a person
>Misspells Rusalka's name
Come on, Heavens. If you are going to get a yandere after you, at least learn her name right!

Really, though. A companion's immortality is something she'll commit terrible things for.

That's what you get for making the nights so dark.

I'll not jump it probably.
Briah can be really cool, yes. But I dislike soulfuckery, especially on such a scale.

>jumper
>morale

>spoiler
Aren't the people in this VN pretty much already immortal?

The thing is, even if we did, we've already crossed the tipping point of no return. There's no stopping it now, it's just going to get worse from here.

My point was that, with the canon materials of the world in question, that the tasks are possible to do.

Heck a long time ago there was a conversation on Failbetter about the nature of Seeking and it can be summed up as becoming as conceptually close to a candle as possible so that you can sort-of Mantel Mr. Candles and thus become him. But for a person who has access to even just say the Fallen London Jump you could have the ability to usurp the process and survive it, that's the big problem is that no one survives GO NORTH because they don't have the coceptual/spiritual/body ability to survive being merely human, but as we very well know the world of Fallen London is full of all kinds of stuff.

The guy never asked if the Drawback Seeking Mr Eaten’s Name is possible but if the route itself were possible.

Pretty much, but not completely. Every time they revive it uses up some of their stock of souls.

For those who went to RWBY did you save best Faunusgirl?

Nnnnnope. All souls in DI (at least, according to her) have a fixed expiration date. Somewhere around 300 years, I think? It's a Nasuverse-esque situation, where no matter how powerful you are, you WILL waste away eventually. And Rusalka doesn't want her life of debauchery, torture and murder to end.

I dont touch strays.

I HAVE AVENGED MY LUNAR BRETHREN!

Yeah, I did a lot of stuff like that. There was also that one time I stole a guy's sword and replaced it with a card, and when he got pissed off by one of my temporary partners and tried to pull out his sword to fight us, he found the card instead, the same card I had given him a few minutes ago. I asked him if that was his card.

He burst out laughing, and I made a new friend. The partner was eaten by a dragon later, terrible tragedy.

Who needs stars when you have me?

Honestly, it kinda makes sense that the Devil would be riding the goddamn worst Go-Bot.

No.

>Best faunus girl
>has four ears
Choose one.

I'm going to just not go there. Seems a bit edgy for my taste, ya know?

Wait, did she already die? Didn't the season just start? Wasn't she just introduced?

Why would you kill off a character that fast, especially one that's supposed to be important and has a cool design?

Drama.

What do you do with the souls of your enemies, jumpers? Eat them? Keep them close for safe keeping? Send them on to whatever fate awaits? Tether them to this world? Use them as batteries?

Yes. She was killed the same episode she was introduced in. Adam killed her to take over the White Fang.

We're actually not white either. Well, we're mixed. My brother have been accused of being Mexican and Arab, and both of my sisters half-black or Mexican. Me, I normally slip by because I'm a homebody so I've begun to cave adapt.

>Fallen London

Well, since film got invented in Fallen London recently-I adapted the tale of my thousands of years of marriage with cosmic fire into a film called Poor Little White Dwarf: The exciting misadventures of a demure young white sequence star who met several aggregates of dark matter that really wanted to solve the three-body problem with her. It was about 4 hours long, and two of them were dedicated to communicating centuries of star sex through a mixture of interpretive dance, opera and fireworks.

The opening night was so astounding, the Judgements' conspiracies were shaken up by the sight of it. And then the Bazaar went home to it's sunsbando, and all was well.

>Sunless Sea

I adopted a young machine-star, found my daughter by life-saving passion sex with an alternate universe version of my wife and built a massive waterslide-shaped interstellar warp gate to paddle into the High Wilderness and pick up Judgement booty.

Funny thing about Conan. He's famous for being the Barbarian, but his stories end with him going to Mexico and founding civilisation there.

Way I see it, I just cut out the middleman. I started founding an enlightened civilisation run by superintelligent AIs to carve an empire of order into the lawless wastes. They taught everyone the demon summoning program, forcing some of the pettier gods into community service and putting all the sorceror-kings who didn't sign up with me out of business

I ended up integrating the eldritch abomination horrors, though. See I ran into Conan on the road, he pointed me in the direction of the more interesting temples, I taught him a few counterspells. So when he met Yag-kosha, he freed it and Yag sort of became an eldritch Martin Luthor King. And that's how I conquered Hyborea through immigration and globalism.

I did keep the dress code, though. No point in wasting resources.

But what about that guy who was trillions of years old or something?

Needed to make Adam look like an actual threat instead of a little kid throwing a tantrum. Didn't work.

Not at all, I'm shrouded in VOID.

I can answer both of these questions by putting it this way: It is now.

God damn it RWBY.

Well, I've got an insanely high luminosity, but I'm kind of cheating since luminosity is measured by unit time instead of by unit area. At 8.8 million light years tall, just the infrared radiation from my body heat makes me the most luminous object in the universe.

One tends to eclipse the other

What about him, user?

I will, indirectly. How many firecrackers do you think it takes to break Adam's Aura? How deep a pit would you need to dig to hold them all?

As I understand from the spoiled ending I read, the problem isn't actually GO NORTH but what happens after. Namely, being trapped in Salt's study while he prepares to invade the heavens or being part of a Judgement's attack on the neath.

If you're going out through the gates, I thought you just need the right conditions to open the doors since that's what the Merchant Venturer does. Is that not true?

He's a god, he obeys different rules.

Normally I just listen to dad rock.

Probably run the Restaurant to Another World and bop any of those nazi idiots with a rolled up newspaper if they try to start anything in my shop.

Any news on how that Jump is coming? I remain at maximum hype for it.

I guess that cutting off Yang’s arm was t enough.

What are some good Rider Class Servants?