So anons tell me about how you introduce strong female characters and other feminist issues to your TTRPG?

So anons tell me about how you introduce strong female characters and other feminist issues to your TTRPG?

by not forcing it/making it the main theme.

By having a reasonable proportion of competent female characters be the norm, and not feel either an obligation or a need to point it out.

Nothing hurts actual feminist principles worse than rabid assholes forcing it down your throats.

for every character concept, you imagine them as a male and a female, if they're more interesting as one or the other, make them that, if there's no real difference, flip a coin

that's what I do

I like this.

Fuck me that mentality has described way too many characters I've made recently.

>remembering you have to RP menstruation mood changes and keep track of time to make it right
This is what puts me off.

A girl in a party I GM created a warrior with some charisma-based skills.
Adara was a daughter of some lord, so she was trained how to be a lady. Got few long talks after playing with some peasant kids. Ran the fuck away from there, when her father announced she is to marry some weak ugly fuckboy prince (them royal bloodlines amirite). Ran to the nearest town with a port, became a sailor.
Once fucked an NPC to get what she wanted. Nobody questioned it. Also she roleplays the duality of her upbringing fairly well, gets along with both peasants and more powerful folk.
Now I just have to make knights track her down and tell her about her father's death.

>keeping track of all that in your fantasy game
I think you might be an autist.

See

By not always using physical might as a measure of a character's strength. Princess Zelda is my favorite strong female character. She always has a plan that usually works out, Link would hit at least two or three complete roadblocks every time he reincarnates if she wasn't around to tell him what to do, and she can work out ways to contribute to the fight even when her personal situation is terrible.

>not RPing your character properly
I think you might be an autist.

I don't, because I prefer interesting female characters.

A "strong" female is one with many children and that are able to take care of them

Honestly, I don't really push feminist issues or anything, but I just like badass female characters in general. To the point that most of my more powerful NPCs/PCs are generally female. From strong warriors, to experienced politicians, to near omnipotent goddesses...

It's almost a problem because now I'm starting to realize I don't have very many important male NPCs in my campaigns.

watch Atomic Blonde, thats how you do strong female characters properly.

Simple fix.

Just do your standard badass female character... But swap anything about your female's gender (gender, marriage, manner of dress) to male when talking to the players.

One is a Serial Murderer and the muscle for a drug-addled prince, other is a former royal concubine turned Paladin still incredibley loyal to her Emporer/former-Owner.

How am I doing?

Waifus

(You)

you

and they're always shaped like this, too

Yo.

It's not like people secluding themselves away in their own imagination have any idea what's going on in real life

I constantly insert buff brown warrior ladies, sometimes entire races of them, into my games.

Pretty much. Personally if people don't do a woman I do her myself, often.

I'm sure that didn't sound as weird in your head.

Guys please, I need your help to turn this bait thread into a 'lets talk about sexy warrior ladies' thread. Lend me your power.

Like this?

I only talk about non-sexy warrior ladies.

I find many of my concepts to be rather feminine, as I like healing and non-combat roles. I used to make girl characters but for some reason that progressively creeped me out more and more due to all their weird organs and stuff. So I make the characters young twinky boys instead. This is probably sign some kind of slowly progressive mental illness.

Or more like this

> nips aren't hard for President Trump
FAKE NEWS FAKE TITS

A spotted hyena?

Yes, or at least a step in the right direction.
As an aside, do you have a source? The second one looks pretty cool, like kinda modern feudal stuff. Gives me inspiration for whenever scion 2e finally comes out.
>non-sexy warrior ladies.
No such thing senpai

You've spelled "gnoll" in a weird way

You've got filename, you know. The numerical one is taken from Veeky Forums.

>non-sexy warrior ladies.
>No such thing senpai
Depends entirely on how you define "sexy", pic semi-related

It actually did, but I didn't bother.

>This is probably sign some kind of slowly progressive mental illness.
Not really. Men used to think about it ally he time in the past, that's why women were kept far away from male traditional roles

Why not just a straight up hyena?

Fucked up if true

>introduce strong female characters
Uh, I guess I did when ever I made a female PC and played them sensibly I did that.

>other feminist issues
We don't typically bring up socioeconomic issues and in a world of monster and magic with lichs trying to take over kingdoms and corrupting mist that blankets entire worlds those issues are assumed to be so negligible as to be non-existent. Besides those typically aren't the fun kind of issues to deal with because they aren't some truly evil threat, just the result of assholes clinging to dated principles.

>introduce strong female characters
usually with their names

>and other feminist issues
I don't have them because I have strong female characters and they don't need SJW issues.

>literally had a player choose "as close to androgynous as possible" as gender
>played it up with shopkeeps and bar maids stumbling over xirs gender
>player never made an issue of it because it wasn't an issue it was just another thing to make role play interesting

Fucking shit I didn't even look. In my defense it's been a minute since I've had any proper sleep.
Jokes on you that spear alone gets me going

I don't. I've never seen the need to.

)ouy(

I'm pretty sure it's entirely possible to boil down the entire issue of "things that turns me on" and thus redefine "sexy" as something divorced from "barely clothed pin-up posters"

... and she just reminds me of my ex

Why not both? So you've got both a clear pin-up, but containing things that are hot for you?

this

and this

I mean if you need to shout "I AM A WOMAN" for them to be a interesting character you need to take it back to the drawing board

>I mean if you need to shout "I AM A WOMAN" for them to be a interesting character you need to take it back to the drawing board
While I'm fully aware what you meant by this line, there is also the option where the character shouting that actually works for the story.
You know, girl pretending to be a boy and then making a big reveal out of it?

They don't immediately jump into some self-serving comment about how tough it is for them to do what they do due to their sex.

Instead, they just fucking do what they're reputed for.

choo choo

idiot.

Why would you post a virgin orc tactician, when you can have Chad orc murder machine?

for every rule, there is an exception

Found the furry

idiot

I'm working up to it

"Had" is the keyword here, user.
The sky is the limit of how deep this can go

idiot

Lady Mc'Buff-Huge

>No qt death knight to rise your up one way or another

just like in my animes

obligatory

That image makes my eyes bleed

She's not going to manage to hold this axe for long with skinny arms.

Reminds me about Barb Wire so fucking much

>Posting some tiny bitch
>She needs an axe to murder people
Pathetic

>That guy in the background, killed with a fork
Always gets me

She's tiny too.
I know teenagers with more muscles than her

Really makes you think.

>using a phallic weapon,
>phfff...

Her musket still weights less. And the first guy killed had the fortune to being actually shot rather than bashed to death with the butt

By putting my fist in OP's ass.

>rinka
>sexy
>warrior
>lady
you fool

but on the topic of FE, i accidentally made 90% of my NPCs females in an FE campaign i did

Action Hero Woman. Not whiny suicide girl.

She's absolutely normal sized and of average build

>Not whiny suicide girl.
Oh the irony

The Throwing Anus is an oft-underestimated weapon.

>sigourney
Best Action Hero

>self sacrifice for a good cause is now just as pathetic as eating poison with your cuck-buddy because you don't like a game.

I introduce strong female character sinto my games by introducing strong female character sinto my game. Along with the weak ones, the dangerous ones, the pitiable ones, the sad ones, the angry ones, the mad ones, the delicate ones, and the great ones.

I don't introduce feminist issues into m,y games any more than i introduce racial ones, political ones, or any other "issues" into my games, outside of the story the players wish to make and the ones I try and tell between their lines.

You pathetic shitposting scum.

Half the rapes in my game are lesbian rapes. #equality #feminism

No, it's not.
But spending entire movie - both theatrical and assembly cut - whining how you need to die rather than killing yourself is fucking pathetic. Half of the plot could have been avoided if Ripley would end herself ASAP.

I make sure to rape any female players to show them who the alpha dog is. Not characters, players.

>Young girl gets raped by opposite gender
>"gosh, how horrible, she's scarred for life!"

>Young boy gets raped by opposite gender
>"high-five, little man!"