The Orc Chieftain has your party at his mercy. You're surrounded by his horde, disarmed and out of magic...

The Orc Chieftain has your party at his mercy. You're surrounded by his horde, disarmed and out of magic, when the beast offers you one final chance to survive: A duel!

However, his challenge is directed not at the Fighter, not at the Paladin, not even at the Monk. His challenge is for the Bard: A Battle of the Bands!

What song does your party play in an effort to defeat him and save all the orphans/wenches/gold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-xHOeWOcBs
youtube.com/watch?v=Yom8nNqmxvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BUw-V0GPvQU
youtube.com/watch?v=qskDcMsiV6A
youtube.com/watch?v=2gCgluVD0Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2vU2nr5Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=D8oyZc5TbGU
youtube.com/watch?v=8-OzvIL4d2w
youtu.be/8Ik9qECIWgc
youtube.com/watch?v=U_oaPY0Brrw
youtube.com/watch?v=KlX0Q9vSDbY
youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
youtube.com/watch?v=cXICJKSq1T0
youtube.com/watch?v=N9ccd3xKTxA
youtube.com/watch?v=QdFNsluLrgI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=X7nlfWTzTUA
youtube.com/watch?v=_pQNeabj5B4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRFLDhpvIU8&t=441s
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6uxP7wTw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=y-xHOeWOcBs

My Bard plays greater invisibility and kiting him with eldritch blasts

youtube.com/watch?v=Yom8nNqmxvQ

Or possibly Powerwolf, because yes.

1812 overture

the ballad of bilbo baggins

Gentlemen, tonight we roll to seduce. youtube.com/watch?v=BUw-V0GPvQU

>What song does your party play in an effort to defeat him and save all the orphans/wenches/gold?
youtube.com/watch?v=qskDcMsiV6A

:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=2gCgluVD0Aw

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're assuming that just because one character is a bard, he must be a better musician than a fighter or a monk?

Party laughs- the priestess reflects damage done to her, our knightly orc warlord literally cannot be harmed by the horde, the ogre shaman just goes incorporeal and possesses the chief and then starts eating people because he's a malevolent spirit, and the two liches just kill themselves, respawn, and then lead their army and the 10,000 well armed orc horde they subsidize to slaughter the remnants.

High power games are a hell of a drug.

>207
So I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2vU2nr5Jw

fits.

Party is
>malevolent hunger spirit, formerly a cannibal ogre shaman
>Star Lich mage wizard demagogue dictator, fights by flying, teleporting people miles up, and blasting heads off with bolts of force
>Star Lich smith wizard guildmaster, brother of prior, kills people with his terrifying mithril greatsword
>High priestess of goddess of love, can and has used prostitution as a siege weapon
>orcish berserker knight, literally invulnerable to weapons not made of gold- terrifying in close combat
>and I forgot- the shapeshifting face stealing regenerating snake man who can go invisible.

Orcs be fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8oyZc5TbGU
A lightsaber's a hell of a drug

Depends, what does he play?

Is it a ballad? Then I shall match him with my elegant violin.
Is it metal? Then I shall blow him away with my thunder!
Is it a classic piece? Then I shall astonish him with my profound knowledge of the art!
Is it folk? Then I shall be the voice of the crowd, more than he could ever be!

But what does he play? Tell me so I can match him!

youtube.com/watch?v=8-OzvIL4d2w

youtu.be/8Ik9qECIWgc

Behold

Little did he know, the Bard is the one with the highest modifiers to his relevant skills than any other party member. This will be a show to remember!

youtube.com/watch?v=U_oaPY0Brrw

easy: youtube.com/watch?v=KlX0Q9vSDbY

What is the connection between fantasy nerds and metal fans? At first glance you'd think they'd share nothing in common yet here we are with a million bands singing about tolkien or ancient rome and every Veeky Forums music thread filled up by metal without fail. Not that I mind, but still

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

>What song does your party play in an effort to defeat him and save all the orphans/wenches/gold?
youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE

Repressed anger, most likely.

the aesthetics sort of grew up together in the latter half of the 20th century

My bard skill is perform (oratory) so unless we make it a rap battle, we might be fucked.

Iron Maiden, Run to the Hills

youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

see Also a lot of lyrical writers for bands usually grew up as fans of stuff. See: The Thing That Should Not Be by Metallica, or

youtube.com/watch?v=cXICJKSq1T0 this, whose songwriter loves Berserk.

There's also the band Debauchery, who fucking love 40k. And of course Blind Guardian who have an entire song based on the Silmarillion.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9ccd3xKTxA

I think you're history, Chief!

I like your style.
I'd play this: youtube.com/watch?v=QdFNsluLrgI
Then, after surely winning, I'd cook a great meal a show of peace between our peoples.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
They don't call me johnny stormfinger for nothing

Holy shit. I always really liked the music in Mr. Bones, but I had no idea that Montrose was the composer for it.
He was truly a guitarist's guitarist.

>"You are like little baby. Watch this."
>proceeds to shred face
youtube.com/watch?v=X7nlfWTzTUA

>disarmed and out of magic

youtube.com/watch?v=_pQNeabj5B4
>"I roll to befriend the orc."

Holy shit when the fuck did this come out?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRFLDhpvIU8&t=441s
(track two)

I kind of feel like this is a mandatory inclusion:
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w

If this works, it will be my Bard's crowning achievement. If it fails, it will be the most hilarious failure he has ever experienced.

But the party must lend their voices to his own, for there will be no instruments today. There is only the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6uxP7wTw8

Right when I thought Veeky Forums couldn't get anymore gay, I saw this.

Yes, and?

>No Tribute
baka desu senpai

>grabbing such low-hanging fruit

Besides, orcs aren't demons.

Clearly I'm implying this is some elaborate advanced form of faggotry.