It's fucking over. They won

It's fucking over. They won.

(((THEY)))?

and who is they?

The jews you fucking retard.

You didn't win also?
Should have bought at $0.22.

:^^)

Can't beat the system. They fucking own it all.

yup they won the internet now crypto

time to go all in xmr and full cyberpunk dystopia

lets see how much your xrp is worth when btc goes to shit. Think you will be able to trade your xrp for fat stacks of USD? lmao

Fuck off. Trump saved the internet from Obama and Soros. You guys need to learn the facts before opening your mouth

kek

LOL all this butthurt, Ripple is older than Bitcoin, there is no grand conspiracy here folks. They had a good business idea and ran with it and it took them 13 long years to get there, I congratulate them.

I hope they imprison all linkys

I feel so defeated too...so this is their true power. Holy shit.

"Won" would imply there was ever a fight. They were manipulating this shit from the very beginning. You were just along for the ride.

Place the blame where it really belongs, coretards. They reject every proposed upgrade and fork. Bitcoin will die because it's an unusable piece of shit, and you can thank coretards.

Yep. It's over.

>Keep bitcoin alive on some kind of fucking life support when other currencies that are better and not owned by banks have existed for years
>Never switch to these other, objectively better currencies
>"B-BITCOIN IS STILL GOOD!!! L-LIGHTNING NETWORK IS COMING SOON I SWEAR!!"
>"S-STORE OF VALUE!! 1 MILL EOY!!"
>Become surprised when banks actually want to use something that works and doesn't cost $50 to send money and wait 5 hours for the privilege

This is buttcoin and all buttcoiners fault

They haven't.
I've made much much more money in XRB, a truly decentralized project which is exactly what Satoshi envisioned. We can still fight them. Join us.

Heard the devs were kikes, was it just a FUD?

Hey look it's that boomer retard from the other thread lmao

The goyim make it too damn easy, it's sad, we had this one chance and we fucked it up

the blacks. they control pretty much every ripple in existence. we were playing the long game. whites think they could enslave us with shares of bitcoins but we got on twitter and bought ripple shares while you retards were chasing the bitcoin pump. good luck when we enslave you crackers

I didn't expect them to pull ripple out. Makes a lot of sense.
>own blockstream
>make bitcoin unusable through a red herring that divides the community
>open up futures on bitcoin
>short bitcoin and pump ripple

People think the jew narrative is a joke. The absolute state of this board.

Already did.

Sitting pretty at 475k.

How about you?

4d chess

the blacks started this crpyto shit dumbass stop giving the jews and whites all the credits

Cry more, little faggot.

CME is closed for 3 days too. What the fuck are they up to.

larp more, faggot

subtle merchant

When it comes to money you should always bet on the house.

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE
DO NOT FUCKING SELL BTC

btc 911

It feels so good. Can't wait for BTC to die and free place for real currencies. Also fuck early adopters, be cucked lol, everyone is going to be on equal grounds.

The iOS dev for Raiblocks has a jewish name.
Not all that significant..

>unsustainable price movement means they win
>no one actually using Ripple
>when bubble pops, the coins with actual utility like XMR will remain

1. It wont, 2. XRP has far worse distribution than bitcoin.

>Ripple Labs controls nearly all the Ripple
>No offline wallet where you own the private keys

Did we learn fucking nothing from Mt. Gox? You know what's really fucking weird about this whole thing? The baby boomers I've talked to spent years calling Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies a ponzi scheme. Along comes Ripple which is practically screaming with red flags and baby boomer seem to fucking love this shit. It's like they missed the entire god damn point of cryptocurrency. You just know they're going to blame millennials for it to. I'm just waiting for the big media outlets to start writing articles on how millennials killed cryptocurrency.

That's what (((they))) want so they can go back to the original jew money.

>No offline wallet
Are you fucking serious
hahahahah

are you retarded I have an xrp paper wallet sitting right in front of me

Ehh, it has been exposed for being less useful than all other coins. It was first, but the high cost of use, MASSIVE energy cost (it's not green) and high cost (normans want to own full coins - this is just psychology) will keep it from keeping the crown for much longer.

Don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I made more money just buying XRP at the beginning of the year and selling today than you made all year gambling on shitcoins. Cry more, faggot

>The entire purpose of crypto is to provide an anonymous currency free from government and mega corp control.
>By 2020 Crypto Currency will have more regulations than Wall Street and require 6 forms of government ID to purchase.

Bitcoin ruined Crypto. It became too valuable too fast. Its drawn too much attention from Statists.

I hope you guys sold at 15k.

(((they))) are after (((you))).

bitcoin and ethereum on sale already

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Shut the fuck up. Trump has sucked Jewish balls all year long you fucking degerate trump cock sucker

WE

>btc goes to shit.

Seriously. And I just sent a good sum of BTC across the wires. BTC has never failed me for the 1000th time. Either has ETH, either has (don’t need to list em all). But the point is, now I’m trying out XRP lol!

Out of all the reasons bitcoin fails, these are some of the worst.

Not green? really?

It's actually the opposite. Didn't catch on fast enough.

If you don't stand with our only ally in the middle east and the most faithful ally America has ever seen as a nation, you're no better than a Muslim and should not be allowed to procreate. We're coming for you on the day of the rope.

>unironically being this libertarian
kay why ess

And we wluod hvae gtoten aawy wtih it, too, if it wsan't for you meniddlg ckcrares! We wuz kngas n siht!

lmao deluded burgers, keep bowing to jewsus

>black men created the everything.
gif related

Why are you not a libertarian?
Why do you enjoy poverty?

I don't know what to do. Should I just cash out of crypto now? This shit all happened so fast, I really felt like we were doing something and now the entire market has shifted interest away from trustless protocol for trusted 3rd parties.

I honestly can't believe this is fucking happening.

neither, pajeet, not either.

Ripple was founded in 2012, fuck you.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

That is exactly why Blockstream took over fucking bitcoin in the first fucking place to limit scalability! FUCK YOU

>ripple is older than bitcoin
You mean the term?

>the blacks, they
>proceeds to LARP a nigga
>crackers

Come on biz

IT's gonna go up again right