Does anyone else avoid females in their campiagns unless they are actually played by a female?

Does anyone else avoid females in their campiagns unless they are actually played by a female?
Ive had a couple female npcs but i just feel like a weirdo rping them

and all my party wanted to do was fuck them

I feel a bit strange doing the voices as a gm but no, not in particular
And honestly I wish I was good enough at it to get them to want to fuck them

FEEEEEEEEEEEEMALES

>its ok for me to pretend to be a humanoid species that never existed and is scientifically implausible
>but not the opposite gender

I'm mute so I can roleplay whoever the fuck I want to

My players would be very ill-advised to try to fuck the Queen of Air and Darkness.
I believe she's been the only female NPC in the campaign so far.
Other than that I think your problem is a non-issue.

Want to have fun? Pronounce females like temales

Exactly
One exists and the other can be anything you want
Same reason i dont put a lot of black guys in my campaigns

I only avoid female players because they are quite literally game-enders.

>2 posts in the first offended redditor shows up

I have to ask, do you people actually take some time to think before you get triggered or is that instant?

Just play as a self-aware, sexually aggressive shemale like Bailey Jay or Natalie Mars, using the nature of your hedonistic being to live the most pampered luxury lifestyle possible.

And if anyone talks shit, threaten them with your meat rod, you can't recover socially from being the bottom of a tranny that knows it's gay, and plays a variety of female voices, hairstyles, hair dyes roles and personalities whilst still clearly suppressing it's more masculine side till the time is ripe to reap the sissy harvest, but you get the idea.

Dumb robot, go back to your board.

It's always the newfags that cry reddit

My group's composed of adults. We're capable of interacting with members of other sexes, and also crossplaying without making things awkward.

Lol retard

absolutely, girls are icky

You filthy class traitor. How are retards on this board supposed to find validation if you force your life as a mature and well-balanced human being down their throats? Shame on you, user.

I don't understand why people don't use third person if they're so embarrassed by doing voices

Just make all the female NPCS either super fucking old (definitely not MILFS or GILFS) or super fucking ugly. Like half bald, wrinkly skin, covered in warts or oozing pimples, super fat, covered in filthy clothes that reek of shit and piss, etc. etc. etc.

Just talk in third person. Don't try to do girl voices. Also get better players.

You play them literally no differently to anybody else you cuck.

Yes. For similar reasons.
Also because while I'm sure it's already painfully obvious to anyone who knows me, it would be very clearly broadcasting my wizard status.

Tried that shit. Didn't help with my players. Scat grannies may be their magical realm. Still unconfirmed.

Whoa looks like I touched a nerve there. So you were indeed triggered.

ITT: women proving how easily-triggered women are

ITT: incels proving how socially inept incels are