So, I've come to the conclusion that a scorpion refinery would be a real good place to send players...

So, I've come to the conclusion that a scorpion refinery would be a real good place to send players. Lots of natural dangers.

My question is this: What does the scorpion refinery make with all those scorpions?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://hightimes.com/news/scorpion-smoking-the-latest-pakistani-craze/&ved=0ahUKEwiY8arVxKPXAhXOPFAKHREHCEUQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1Q1haSFm6EmALq3PzPJc3r
beyondtype1.org/the-10-most-expensive-liquids-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

refined scorpions with a taste for high art and music.

scorpions proficient in wine tasting, cooking, and ballroom dance

Scorpions who are avid readers with a taste for the classics

THE TECHNOLOGY OF PEACE!

scorpions in tuxedos carrying snubnosed walther p38s or heckler and koch mp 5s

Realistically? Chiton for use as a building material.

For fun? Pet scorpions for an international pet store.

scorpion finishing academy

You don't need to worry about refined scorpions all that much. But you're into one hell of a trouble if you run into fresh shipment of crude scorpions.

Damn, that's really refined

At birth, every scorpion's soul is imbued with a minuscule portion of the magical essence of the god of scorpions. If you kill enough scorpions (and manage to defeat the hordes of scorpions that will be sent at you by the god of scorpions), you can accumulate enough divine essence to infuse yourself with it and gain divine power. Alternatively, you can use it as a focus to scry on, or even kill, the god of scorpions with sympathetic magic.

Scorpion cocain.

Its made from scorpions.

>not just concentrating all the magical essence into the strongest scorpion, making it the avatar of the scorpion-god

this.

Smaller scorpions.

Chinese people mixes centipede poison with alcohol to make one sick brew of a drink, maybe the same thing can be done with scorpions.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://hightimes.com/news/scorpion-smoking-the-latest-pakistani-craze/&ved=0ahUKEwiY8arVxKPXAhXOPFAKHREHCEUQFggpMAA&usg=AOvVaw1Q1haSFm6EmALq3PzPJc3r

Smole em

Powdered scorpion, just add water. Be sure to re-hydrate in a container with steep walls to prevent escape.

Milk their venom.

beyondtype1.org/the-10-most-expensive-liquids-in-the-world/

Antitoxins and possibly medicines for various diseases. It's been used in traditional/folk medicine for centuries, and little by little we're learning exactly which compounds are actually helpful for what conditions. Latest news is that some chemicals in it bond to cancer cells and make chemo more effective, and another is being used to "paint" tumors so they glow under surgical lights and can be more precisely targeted.

A mix of these two. The scumbags are cutting premium scorpion with coke and centipedes even though they claim to sell 100% pure refined scorpion. The PCs need to expose this charade.

Assuming fantasy you could just say that scorpion venom is a main ingredient in magic ink for wizards to make enchanted items/write in spellbooks with, with the advantage of being a renewable resource unlike magic rocks or whatever.

hey it's your resident invertebrate loving freak to give you all the info you need :-)
the most obvious use for them is to milk their venom for poisons or (more likely) antivenom. secondly they could be a food source, irl in some places they are considered a delicacy. those are the boring uses, but we can and will get dumber.
>pic unrelated I don't have any scorpion pics saved

time for fun stuff, and by that I mean pets, warmounts and beasts of burden. not exactly refining but whatever. Assuming your setting allows for giant scorpions with enough fuckery we can make these guys loyal the same way we made another solitary animal tolerate us; cats. despite being solitary animals we were able to make cats dependent on us but making them neotenous, meaning expanding there child like behaviors and dependence on their mother throughout there whole lives so that we could slot our selves in and become artificial parents. now you may be asking "user what the fuck does this have to do with scorpions?" I'll tell you in the next post because I'm thirsty and going down to get a drink now.

Peace through power!

What's all this about tha Scorpion Death God mon?

SCORPION TAAANKS

twacked out little buggers

I don't know what faction controls the scorpions. Get back to me when you have more info.

Ja ain't no trilobite

don't scorpians eat other scorpians from their own brood when they hatch?

You know, like spiders?

What is the closest shared evolutionary ancestor to humans and scorpions?

humans and spiders?

You could give them a magnetic/hydraulic/pnuematic scorpian stinger that shoots bees.
or wasps. maybe wasps.

well duh.

sorry, it just sounds so obvious, even though I probably would have never thought of it.

So if you mix the venom with the coke, it gives it a bit of a kick?

(SNORT)

*EURHK!!*
XP [dead]

>it's a magic ingredient
Booooooooooooring

Inject their venom into your dick and it'll make you rock hard.

yes, and give you the urge to penetrate the abdomen by way of the belly button.

Seriously?

Just dump it in a lake or a river.

Probably not a well though. Unless you want mass outbreak of chupacabra sightings.

Those fish are going to be trippin balls.

whatever you do don't dump it in a swimming pool, it'll wind up in the filtration system.

good god, what are you feeding that god damn thing?

Performance enhancing drugs (sport/sex/'super soldier program').
Maybe they could slowly turn you into a scorpion man.

Put it in Dr. Pepper?
Scorpian Diarhea?

I don't know why I replied to you. I meant to direct that at OP. Oh well, you can keep the (You).
see

You replied because you too believe in the Brotherhood's mission.
Even if you didn't know it.

>You! C'mere!
>Yes chef
>What IS that?!
>S-scorpions, chef
>You call those scorpions? That's absolutely vile! Look at it! LOOK! Their claws aren't trimmed or anything! They're not even refined, they're fucking RAW!
>S-sorry, chef
>Oh, fuck off!

I love you.

>heckler and koch mp 5s

You had a perfect opportunity but you missed it.

Škorpion vz. 61

Do the scorpions agree with the refining? That's basically brainwashing.

here's a refined machine pistol, accept no substitutes.

I’m tempted to go with something innocuous, like lipstick or non-dairy creamer, or something bizarre, like plywood, but “refined scorpions” is definitely the best answer.

I think you just pour the scorpions into the hopper.