Huge announcement incoming

Well...are you ?

got me 20something+ coins ready.

what is it

Litecoin is getting kicked off coinbase

Lol @ a made up January 4th announcement. This is what you delusional LTC bag holders are resorting to now. Just lol

haha good one

lmaooooooo
I bought this coin at $360
Kill meeeeeeeeeeeee

Coinbase coins gonna moon EoY

lol, rip litecoin. bought at $310 and glad i got out at $280 a few days ago before it came crashing down again.

Yeah sure fine.

FUCK! GO TO 400 SO I CAN FINALLY SELL FOR TEN TIMES PROFIT. I WILL NEVER BE GREEDY AGAIN AND NEVER BE A LITEKEK AGAIN!

Srs question, where is this Jan 4th date coming from?

the big increase of volume over the past seven days disturbs me, anyone got a clue what that might actually mean?

My birthday. Shit I better buy just in case

bought at $400 brus. double shotgun together no homo?

Why in the fuck would you buy at that price? Did you expect it to go to $600?

MONEY SMART WHALE BIG ACCUMULATE

i bought at 356 :)

still holdin bala... : (

Whales use it to move their money on and off exchanges. You really think someone is going to wait 6 hours to transfer a million dollars worth of BTC? Fucking idiot.

>funny the creator sold all his LTC and you dumb fucks hodl

litecoin was supposed to be the FUTUREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

$80 :^)

COINBASE : HEY LTC GUYS! WE DIDNT WANT YOU TO FEEL LEFT OUT AFTER WE ANALD OUR BITCOIN CUSTOEMRS WITH BITCHCASH

SO GREAT NEWS....WE ADDED RIPPLE IS A SUPRISE UNANNOUNCED MOVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. LTC NO LONGER CHEAPEST COIN

STAY POORFAGS,
YOUR FRIEND

COINBASE

Lol. I was all about LTC when I first got into crypto. Thought I was cutting edge not buying BTC. I lost my first dollars on LTC and Coinbase. Shit is for suckers.

lol did i mention bitcoin anywhere, you intellectual dumb ass. Go back to fucking your mother.

What makes you think there will be an announcement on Jan 4th?

Not bad. I have an open order somewhere for around 140 USD if there is ever a small crash because of "panic". I'll probably grow tired of waiting and raise the price after a week or two though, I just want it to trade on Cryptopia. :(

I bought mine at $96 and dumped at $247. We had some good times but I think it's going to fade away. Especially if bitcoin lightning comes out. I could have sold at $400 or at least $300 but ah well

Lightning network will never be implemented on the actual Bitcoin, right? It would never get enough support and have to be another fork?

Also, how can they just steal Litecoins only selling point and roll it into Bitcoin? Does the Litecoin guy have to approve or something sorry I'm a brainlet not a big enough brainlet to own this piece of shit though.

I'll buy a metric shitton for cheap then.

I think it might get enough support, because why not? it will reduce waiting times and fees. Bitcoin technology is outdated.

>Also, how can they just steal Litecoins only selling point and roll it into Bitcoin?
Nope, they can do it. And LTC takes way longer than BTC if it had lightning

>I have no idea why lightning is banking 2.0
Most transactions will go though "banking hubs" because people will not be willing to settle the 30$ close of the lightning connection. With banking hubs they will never have to. There is no point in using shit like BTC then. Just use the current eCash system is works exactly the fucking same.

Yea you have the name "bitcoin" in it but it's bitcoin anymore. Its fucking pointless.