Stat him Veeky Forums

Stat him Veeky Forums
For D&D5ed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$20 and I'll do it.

I am gonna require you tell me what I'm looking at though.

Dex-based Shifter Fighter (Battlemaster) that uses a scimitar and a flintlock pistol.
Alternatively, a revised Ranger (Hunter)

This basically covers it. Flintlock pistol can be refluffled from hand crossbow, and he'll need a Crossbow Expert feat for the authentic Greymane experience.

Never finished Legion (stopped short before Suramar raid), but even as a Horde player, Genn was pretty cool this expansion, if a bit psychotic. I imagine he'll play an even bigger role (if not the biggest for the Alliance) in the next one.

Furfag fanservice lvl20.
With skill in ''boring mary sue''.
Cantrips of ''he6y im the genral its s3rious''
No one care about this mmorpg anymore and we still have decade before the genre heal from it.

>tfw Cairne is dead
>tfw Vol'jin is dead
>tfw Thrall is now the pussy known as Go'el
>tfw Garrosh's character development was thrown out with his new Horde
>tfw Saurfang still hasn't still stepped up to be Warchief
>tfw Alliance has based Greymane,Crowley, Anduin, Turalyon and Tyrande
What happened to my Horde? When did the Alliance become superior?

>anduin the pussy king
>based
I admit he does seem to have gotten better, but he's still a little shit. Horde has been acting like retards since pandaria though, jaina should have nuked orgrimmar when she had the chance

He became based when he decided to reroll as a Chad paladin instead of being a virgin priest. It's like seeing what Arthas could have been.

14", knotted

Alliance players are horrible at pvp. Far from superior

>14"
too big

From a lore stand point. The Horde has been devolving into shit.

Based as fuck. So happy that Glenn is the top notch 2nd in command. Legion wzs a breath of fresh air for Gilneans just for that.

Anduin and Jaina are looking great too. That cinematic was awesome.

agree
I hope Glenn will survive this

WoW has been an alliance circlejerk for a good few factions now, it's not going to change. They will probably end WoW with the alliance wiping out the horde when the time comes.

Screw you, proud Orc shaman. We had to deal with Noble Savages Marye Sues for wayyyy too long. And if WoD wasn't a Horde expansion, I don't know what it was. It was all about Orcs after all.

But Sylvanas needs to go and stay go. When I think of the Horde I think of brutal, physically intimidating people, not an undead elf.

Ten years ago I thought Jaina and Thrall would make peace on Kalimdor. Now I know Admiral Proudmoore did nothing wrong

I am a Garrosh boy, I wanted a proper, proud and fierce horde, not what we have now and not what Thrall had in mind for us, though I respect him for at least for strengthening the horde welcoming in other races. We are in tatters right now and Sylvanas is absolute dogshit.

I was hyped for WoD because I kept expecting the patch where Fel Alliance invades Draenor because Alt!Medivh performed a different keikaku. I mean shit Blizzard if they were doing time shenanigans they should have gone balls to the wall. I don't even play Alliance and I wanted to them to get something out of WoD...other than Maraad gaining actual character traits

Please don't be a villain. After Genn dies (and he's confirmed to die), we could use some agressive, non-Horde loving people.

>I was hyped for WoD because I kept expecting the patch where Fel Alliance invades Draenor because Alt!Medivh performed a different keikaku.
This is what I've been expecting too, and I'm still sad it didn't happen.

And now Jaina and Genn have both gotten old and turned Anduin into an actual fighter and King. Fucking finally.

I remember when he was nothing but a small NPC at Bolvar's feet.
I feel old.

I thought Garrosh would have been the new Orgrim. Knew when to strike, form alliances with people worthy of our strength and we would crush the Alliance. But he kicked literally everyone out of his new Horde. Cata Garrosh looked like he could have been great warchief. Imagine if he was in charge/around during Legion.

>He's confirmed to die
Oh what? Source?
That's not fair, he's the first actually compelling Alliance leader to come into the fray.

They just fucked him completely, it's disgusting what they turned Garrosh into.

To think Warriors were supposed to have an Order Hall with all the famous warriors like Orgrim, Lothar, and then some. That would have been awesome. Instead we got metal vikings. Yay...

>Oh what? Source?
During their gameplay panel, the guy was talking about various enemies from the other faction that could fight you during your island plundering. As an examples, he provided trolls who seeked vengeance for Vol'jin, or worgens who seek vengeance for Greymane.
For a split second, he had this facial expression of "Fuck, I wasn't supposed to say that", but then he carried on and made a joke about worgen sniffing out enemies.

Are literally all the good warriors dead?

Death is the only release for a good warrior.

good thing we're getting official vanilla servers to go back to the good days

>My arms grow restless, anxiously waiting to drive my axes into the skull of the Lich King. Thrall would have us wait and let the Scourge continue to grow in strength. I will not have this! If we are to end the threat of the Lich King, we must sail to Northrend and give him the full might of the Horde! Our forces are ready and willing to exact revenge for the deaths wrought by the plague and invasion.The time to strike is now!
>I want to see this dwarf.To see the fear in his eyes,then we'll know if he's telling the truth.
>I will not fail you, Warchief. I will lead as well as I can, and I will consult with the advisors you suggest. I know what a tremendous honor you do me, and I will strive to be worthy of it.

>"Honor," Krom'gar, "No matter how dire the battle... never forsake it."
Overlord Krom'gar, you have disgraced the Horde. You have brought shame to us as a people. YOU ARE DISMISSED

I miss my warchief

Ah fuck. That's so unfair. Why do they keep killing the good ones?

I thought they said that would never ever happen because they knew better than us, lost the source code, and didn't care?

Because Warcraft died with either Kael'thas, Arthas or Deathwing

Now let's be honest. Vanilla is probably remembered with such fondness by many people because it was so long ago. Because we were discovering the game. We were much younger, not as jaded, with barely any responsibilities, and for many of us WoW was our very first MMO. I very much doubt the same magic will be there.

Vanilla was an absolute grindfest and a clusterfuck when organising raids, I'll wait and see the reactions. I think many people have forgotten how bloody awful some parts of it were. But if it works, good on them.

>lol everyone get out im evul now xd

thanks blizz

youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw
they finally realized how much bank it could be worth.

Please stop saying things like this when vanilla private servers have been incredibly active for years now, people just love the game.

More power to them I guess. If that brings people back to the game, I'm all for it.

But Orgrim went out like a bitch

Pretty sure he's still a priest. People (in the story) keep pushing him to become a warrior like his father, or to compromise and become a paladin, like many of the Alliance's great heroes, but even the new expansion's opening cinematic suggests that he's not cutout for that role and prefers to utilize his priestly powers.

Never mind the fact that, in canon, he's a a fairly powerful priest, anyway, so who gives a fuck if that's what he chooses to be.

Paladin's are literally fucking priests Anduin.

...Which is a little weird to think about. If Horde never invaded Turalyon and Uther would be just spreading the holy word of the Light.

#NOTMYWARCHIEF
You will never be fit to be warchief you bikini wearing emo faced whore!

user's right I'm afraid. Anduin doesn't seem to cut it on the frontline, which is a shame, I definitely dig his Lion style paladin armor. But to be fair, going against Saurfang isn't exactly the easiest of matchup.
Hopefully he ends up as a Paladin nonetheless, but mainly a Sacred Paladin, to link him to his priest vocation. We already have Velen as a actual priest, and Maraad was the last important Paladin in the Alliance roster.

But he is "the chosen one"

I thought that was Illiden?

Illidindu'nuffin rejected the gift. So maybe Anduin's the new chosen one?

Wait is this fucking real?

Yes.

Maybe they meant his son

Still hoping for the best

Especially since there's no royalty left if he dies right? Crowley had a daughter, but Greymane only had 1 son unless I'm wrong?

He has a daughter too

Wasn't sure. I don't know about a wolf queen to be honest. I really like the Old Wolf as is. Surely they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of giving him new models and a newfound importance in the story to kill him right after?

>tfw you started with WC2
>tfw you loved the WC3 Horde with their "we were shitheads but are trying to get back to our old ways" thing and broing it up with the Tauren
>tfw you are firmly Horde going into WoW
>tfw Blizzard has continuously killed everyone likable in the Horde except for Saurfang and turned everyone else into shitheads
>tfw you want to see the Horde dismantled now

If only Lor'Themar finally said fuck it and joined back up with the Alliance. He and Saurfang are the last likeable characters left, but he's about as relevant as Baine or whoever the fuck replaced Vol'jin.

Someone replaced Vol'Jin?

Somebody ought to start Brewfest

He has a daughter, Tess Greymane - she's a rogue champion of the Uncrowned.

Wasn't sure if it was his or Crowley's daughter that was a rogue. Still, I hope he stays alive.

>ctrl + f
>large
>0 hits

Large monstrosity, unaligned
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 59 (7d10 + 21)
Speed 40 ft.
STR
20 (+5)
DEX
12 (+1)
CON
17 (+3)
INT
3 (-4)
WIS
12 (+1)
CHA
7 (-2)
Skills Perception +3
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages -
Challenge 3 (700 XP)

Keen Sight and Smell. The owlbear has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
ACTIONS

Multiattack. The owlbear makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its claws.

Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.

Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.

I'd rather a Gallon.

I'd add some sneaky stuff on this "owlbear". He did sneak up on Sylvanas in Stormheim. Best Gilnean moment since Cataclysm.

>Garrosh executes a guy for nuking a city for no reason
>Next expansion Garrosh nukes a city for no reason
What did Blizzard mean by this?

>I will not be controlled like my father was by the demons
>oh shit old gods you say I can have everything I want AND more power?!
>SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

They should've just let the guy who wrote the Stonetalon quest have complete control over the character.

Reminder the only way of fix all of this is by accepting the scourge pill.

Reminder that he's one of only two surviving leaders from the Second War.

The other one is Mekkatorque.

Fuck you, Lordaeron to the Living and vengeance for Gilneas.

How old does that make him? How many years have gone by since Vanilla, which was 4 years after WC3.

Why do they keep Sylvanas as Warchief? She's enough to be a villain of her own expansion pack.

Because people at Blizzard love her more than the hardest fanboys I presume. Same reason Thrall was Green Jesus when Metzen was writing him (also his VA, so self insert) and suddenly became irrelevant when Metzen left.

It took pretty much the whole fanbase protesting to see her called out on her actions just a tiny bit. Even Horde and Undead players couldn't stand the fact that she was and still is to an extent untouchable no matter what she does.

>tfw Garrosh called her out
>tfw Sylvanas had the writers on her side
>tfw Garrosh is dead & she is chief

>Sylvanas turns into a literal Banshee and starts stealing souls of innocent men.
>Manduin sheds a single tear as he channels the power of friendship to mass rez an entire army.

Why does the Horde even try?

Raid design wasn't very good, and it was certainly grindy. But the convenience features that were added later on ruined the game by ruining community, and without community you might as well play single player RPGs with better gameplay and narratives.

Because Sylvanas has a lot of fanboys and she is the only "Classic" horde related character that is left everyone else is dead or lost there is no other major lore figure with leadership in the horde anymore. (technically Drek'Thar was there Warcraft 3 as a random hero and Baine Bloodhoof was in TFT but he was just a random NPC to rescue) Everyone else are minor characters s so Blizzard is keeping Sylvanas as warchief for now.

Also we must accept hat Sylvanas will be warchief forever unless she steps down voluntarily because she will never die, because you CAN NOT just kill a major female lore character, the SJW backlash would be absolutely asinine.

This

The horde is in huge fucking serious problems, in this state the Alliance will walk over them like nothing. (Yeah big fucking surprise, I know)

Mind you loved the fact that the video was actually showing the Alliance as the aggressors for once and the horde being the underdog with their backs at the wall in their desperate stand. I am so goddamn tired of the Alliance always being the "holier than thou" good guys. "The horde always wins, but the Alliance is always has the moral victory at the end." at last now it is not that obvious.

I think we'll see that in the next expansion. The Darkspear trolls need a chieftain.

Considering he was already around when the First War (and that was twenty years prior to WoW, I think), and that Battle for Azeroth takes place about 7-8 after the events in vanilla (it's an estimation), my guess is Greymane is in his mid-late 50s, or maybe he's 60 already. I guess the worgen curse together with magic shenanigans must keep him in good form.

Also, the expansion video shown in Blizzcon showed Teldrassil being burned, and thus Darnassus has been destroyed. Maybe that's what rekindles the Alliance-Horde conflict. I hope we get some more info about that.

>showing the Alliance as the aggressors
>at last now it is not that obvious.

I don't see how reclaiming Lordaeron, an original member of the Alliance, isn't still retaining the high ground. The undead were basically farming any of the remaining Lordaeron citizens to raise more Forsaken. Meanwhile the Horde burn the Night Elf homeland to the ground, killing and displacing countless civilians for no reason other than conquest.

>They even engraved the whiskers on the helm
Hue. Genn being a mentor to Manduin is so nice. He might have been absent between Cata and Legion, but his change between grumpy old cunt that doesn't want much to do with anybody to grumpy (but ferocious) bro that would die for a King much younger than him, after bonding with the father, is pretty good.

I think you underestimate how much time passed in canon. Anduin was a very tiny child in Vanilla, he's now about 20 I'd say. Especially since there's a huge gap between 2 expansions, think it was between WotLK and Cataclysm where there was a 5 years elipse. I'd say a solid 15 to 20 years.

>Horde burn the Night Elf homeland to the ground, killing and displacing countless civilians for no reason other than conquest
I thought it was for natural resources & because the Night Elves refused to trade.

>Need wood
>Burn down world's biggest tree.

Horde logic.

This.

I seriously can't see the Horde as even remotely sympathetic anymore. I played Undead back in the day, but Blizzard has failed hard at making me ever want to root for any of the Horde races, even when trying desperately to excuse all their shit. At this point I'd be okay with an ending where they races just get wiped out.

Well, that's the thing. There was apparently poor writing communication. I believe Stonetalon guy was actually the guy behind Garrosh, but the other writers didn't really get the memo on what they were doing with him. So he appears like an incompetent buffoon in most of his moments.

Anduin's helmet is so based and he should wear it all the time.
I despise his anime hair. It should leave.
Jaina on the other hand...

In a weird sense, I consider Garrosh to be much more sympathetic than Sylvanas. At least he had daddy issues & tried his best despite admitting he should be a fighter & not a politician. What does Sylvanas have to justify her never ending plague spreading?

Haven't undead always been the "Why Are We Friends With These People" race? If it weren't for the fact they represent the only significant Horde presence in the Eastern Kingdoms' mainland, they probably would have been out on their asses years ago.

Sylvanas was initially far more sympathetic, but she just... spiraled way out of control.

I consider Garrosh to be a more sympathetic character than Sylvanas because he had potential, which was wasted in the end because he was two different characters pretending to be one. Like with how Metzen said a Garrosh book would be boring, since the perspective would just be "KILL KILL KILL", when some writers were definitely trying to do more than that.

As for Sylvanas? What about her is sympathetic? I'm a Forsaken fan, and I damned well know she's got no place leading the Horde.

>What does Sylvanas have to justify her never ending plague spreading?

The continued race of her people.

I meant the video, most people don't even know that is Lordaeron, let alone the history of Lordaeron nor what the Forsaken did to it. If you check Youtube, they don't know that orc was Saurfang cause they don't even know who the fuck Saurfang is, let alone other lore characters in the video like *gasp* Vindicator Maraad. Still the video showed the Alliance as the ones doing the attack against the horde with their backs to the wall so by that sense they are the aggressors and I love it.

mtg really needs a condensed undead tribe.

I played horde in Wow until Lich King when I stopped and I totally agree with you. Blizz ran the horde down into the cesspit..

Yeah. I only played one back in the day because they looked cool, and they had desperate underdog feel. You could be a dude with no jaw, man!

But it seems like the rest of the Horde has endeavored to be just as unlikable as the Undead have become. It seems like they cause all problems by being retarded warrior races and then get away with it by pretending to be noble savages, when in reality they're just savages. The only ones I can sympathize with somewhat now are the Blood Elves, because they genuinely got the shit end of the stick in WCIII and have every reason to snub the Alliance at every turn. The Orcs, Tauren, Trolls and Undead just seem to be being retards for the sake of being retards.

Am I misunderstanding you, or are you saying the Draenei we see is Maraad? Cus I'm pretty positive he's dead since WoD.

At least the Blood Elf leader is badass

Honestly though I got nothing.

But the undead inhabiting Lordaeron were originically citizens of Lordaeron before shit went down in WC3, they have a much greater claim to the land than the Alliance.

Fluffy/10, would take the knot for King and Country

Wait Maraad is dead too? DERP! My mistake then... I just assumed that was Maraad cause the resemblance, not up to date with WoD lore and past.

Shock horror, you mean to say that there are two groups with competing claims to the land?

If we aren't careful, there will be a war over this...

I just don't see how "They used to be our allies, therfore we totally have a moral right to their lands" makes any sense when it's still the same people 'living' on that land.

Yeah, he died to save...can't remember her name, the successor of alternate dimension Velen. That was shit. You can look it up on YouTube.