Magic only works if you are sexually aroused with the more aroused you are the more powerful it is

>Magic only works if you are sexually aroused with the more aroused you are the more powerful it is.
>If you climax while using magic it's like a perils of the warp and you are injured quite badly if not killed.

How would your setting change?

Other cool/interesting character/setting concepts?

Pic related, the constant expression of my settings Archmage.

I guess people would miss quest threads on Veeky Forums more.

Most mages are skilled chemist and have a vast collection of sex toys. Battle mages age quite rare.

It would change in that I wouldn't play or run it anymore.

I would Imagine the combined leading powers and college of all things magical would begin training programs. Designed to increase sexual stamina and forcusing of power. In addition Artificers would be contracted into designing devices that stave off climax, I'd imagine Succubi would make for great weapons and allies in this forfront.

Really?

Genital mutilation.

So that'a why Lichs are so powerful
They've always got a bone

2 pick with U

Bards and not old cocks would be the reality benders

Just wear a cock ring or something.
I could imagine a party made up of several extreme fetishists who can only get aroused by their particular fetish. Cue wacky RP hijinks.

That would explain a few things

Few people would survive puberty

my setting has no magic

So it's like a watered down version of Neotantra? Which is itself a watered down aspect of Tantra?

Bland and cliche at the same thing.

fappingonantidepressents.gif

I might actually use that somewhat to give my magic a more taboo Satanist vibe

>Tfw running a Coming-Of-Age narrative

Everyone would carry a picture of you around to act as an anti magic field

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

W H A T H A V E Y O U D O N E

I have this vivid mental image of two screaming Wizards locked in combat. they've parted their robes and are now furiously masturbating as the air crackles with magical energy and the earth ruptures. I don't like the things I'm thinking.

All of the best magicians are edgelords

That is the in-game image. Now imagine the irl:
>Player 1: I cast ice missile at the rapegirrafe.
>DM: Ok, show us your dick please (holds a protractor and ruler)
>Player 1: Aha ha ha ha. I have withstood 30 days of no fapping just for this game. Bring it on!
>DM: (Sighs and awkwardly measures the dick rise angle and length. Compares to the Dick Size Table in the Splat book). Ok, you successfully manage to cast the spell and at Level 10! Now jerk off but hold for as long as you can to see if you survived the Sanity check.

because players do the exact same gestures than mages wheb they play normal games, right?

What I don't get is if mages can ejaculate when not casting magic.

>the most common form of anti-magic defense is carrying around pictures of fucked up shit
>the most degenerate mages are the most dangerous, as they are the hardest to get to lose their boner

Fuck off.

>Modern setting
>Suddenly magic appears where sexual tension = power

The neckbeards take over.