BNTY - Whales are winning

You guys are letting the whales win, why are you doing this?

you know ICO price was 1 cent right?

you know ico was less then 2million dollars right?

the only good time to get it was at 332 sats which is the lowest it dropped at ico

The only thing this proves is that whales are accumulating since yesterday.

the whales always win

get in prl ton of support at .5 level weak hands are gone. we are all sitting in the rocket ready for 150mil marketcap.DONT say i didnt warn u

nigga "the whales"?

do u know what people told chaincoin buyers when the price was dipping? they said "the whales are fuckin u keep holding"

nah nigga. its not whales. its ur fellow biz "bros" jumping ship

Then explain multiple sell orders of 150k, 200k, 250k each time the price tries to go up.

He knows what he said is retarded. Of course it was because of the whales with their fake buy prices.

I'm frustrated, how long do you guys think this whale grip on bnty will last?

He seems to be enjoying himself, FUDing in threads and laughing at weak-hands. We could be here awhile.

No clue. Personally I only put $150 in so I don't mind losing it. I plan to hold for the next month.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I get why people said not to Fomo near the top - it's just bound to correct after such a major rise.

I would assume until they accumulate as much as they want, or get impatient. we're on their timeframe amigo.

This has happened to me multiple times now. Never learn

lmao BNTY COPEfags are the worst, you fucking lost get over it.

how are dem dbc bags pajeet

Well im in bnty too but to be honest i've made more money on DBC than on BNTY.

Bought at 0.05 and sold at 0.10 while on BNTY i bought on 0.17 and still it's 0.17.

Is this coin going to move or should I cut my losses. Been a long term hold for me and it's not doing shit

yeah you missed out on bnty, i bought in at 7 cents and ive increased my stack by 6x by playing around the whales

>Long term hold
>Only been on the exchanges for a few days.

sitting at a solid 50% gain with these new support levels not even bothered

Long term hold, are you fucking mental? It's been 3 days!

the absolute state of biz

Cool but now it's too late dreams of 1$ are just crazy and it won't happen.

I wish but it won't.
I will hold DBC to 1st Jan to see what will happen.
With bnty i will try to wait for $.30 it might happen if BNTY go in on binance

Lol that's Veeky Forums for you

I learned. I almost fomoed into xrp, and xlm. but I stopped msyelf this time. and GUESS WHAT I SAVED MYSELF MONEY

I'vebeen hodling bnty till .13 and I will continue to hodl.

>guyss buy my bags
LMAO

hands of fucking paper. Granted I wouldn't hold any of this shit, but holy fuck 3 days?

Smart money cashed out already

This coin has a lot of high meme potential.

why would bnty go on binance over raiblocks

"the absolute state of biz" is my favorite biz meme, the pajeet shit was hilarious at first but now old as dusty dirt (plus, most "pajeets" have got to be other americans)

Nope, I dont buy absolute trashcoins that get shilled on Veeky Forums

>long term hold
How about you stop bouncing up and down on your adhd ass and actually hold for a week you moron. Long term hold jesus christ. If this is bait you got me good.

"whales" always win, just by being whales.

what tf has that do to with bnty being another shitcoin ?
i got sum, made profits and sold before the shilled cucks realized what they bought

5400 at 0.08 cents.
sold 3k at 0.25 cents.
holding the other 2k.

Get in, get out. Stay in. Hold.

You're right about that bud. I'm not impatient, I'm just mad that there are actually people out there with this kind of power, but then again, with that kind of money who wouldn't do something like that, but these guys are legit accumulating like assholes lol.

Lmfao, reading this shit has me dying. I really can't believe Veeky Forums sometimes, no wonder Vitalik is leaving us.

And nah faggot, I'm patiently riding this wave. we're seals in the ocean outpacing Orca whales, some retards are getting picked off like flies on a trap though. See you guys at $1.

it doesn't count, it's not specifically a biz meme they say it on all the fucking boards

holding 2,859. why would I sell now lmao? I'm in this for the coaster, all green regardless.

bnty is consolidating for now

it had an excellent run up, so it needs a little breather before the next leg up

im rebuying at 190 gwei

rebuy time

rebuy boys, this shit is going to moon, it's just slowing down for a moment. Patience is rewarding!

Ref just incase new buyers on kucoin want in : 1JHNa