Stacking

No one here is serious about investing money unless they are stacking precious metals. I buy an ounce of silver every paycheck and have so for years. And I'm about to get my first ounce of gold soon.

What's your excuse for buying shitcoins like a pajeet instead of the currency that's been used for millennia?

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

Vip @ APMEX here user

Hi grandpa. You clicked the wrong website. This isn't your email account.

it is a beautiful coin, but for the bang m likes the maples

This

So I put £100 into ripple a few months ago and got 440 ripple. Its now worth £700
thats a 700% increase

Have you cashed it out yet?

>Immune to EMP Attacks
>Immune to hackers
>Government can't trace it beyond the origin of purchase.
>Transaction literally between two people
>No Trans Fees unless you want them'

>No Metals BTFO

I'm stacking some silver, might get a fat ounce of gold if some of my shitcoins moon. These insane gains in crypto are awesome, but having something that's a store of value for the future is nice. Especially since I have essentially bought the bars at $1.5 an ounce since I'm buying with fat gains. Also most of the precious metals sites accept Bitcoin and other cryptos at the same buy-in price as check/wire transfer. Which is great because they treat it as cash. I think anyone in crypto because it's deflationary and a good way to keep your purchasing power as fiat is printed to oblivion should have at least some of their portfolio in silver and gold. I also respect that some people don't think it's worthwhile, and that is of course their prerogative

>No Trans Fees unless you want them'
Oh look it's another /POL/ idiot trying to dictate the gender identities of others. I am trans and I will own silver whether you like it or not. Fuck off.

This
Times change grandpa...

Metals have only as much value as the pawn shop down the street is willing to pay for them. No one in real life wants metal, especially in a SHTF situation. Go ahead, try and sell your ounce of gold on the street to random bystanders. See if you'll get more than $50.

>metals are only for shtf
idk why this is even a meme. Anyone who is serious about investing should think about having some metals. Even if you don't look at it as an investment, look at it as a hedge. Its seen use as a form of currency for thousands of years, across nearly every civilization and culture. Its one of the few things that will likely always be worth something. Do metals typically perform well from an investment standpoint? Not really, especially silver. At the very least it will be something you can pass down to your children. I've got a few Morgans and some Kennedy 1/2 dollars that my mom and dad gave me. Ive got a few bars and rounds that i've purchased with btc. Maybe someday i'll pass them down to my kids. I'd be willing to bet that an oz of silver will be worth considerably more than $16 or 20 bucks 25 years from now.

I have 10 silver buffaloes. I would like to accumulate more, but right now my crypto stack is too small and that's where the big money is.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Bullion is dropping because of crypto, gramps. It's 2018 get on our level.

Eh they both have their place. Fiat is shit and the stock market is fucked. They're both a good hedge against the inevitable collapse.

Posts like this are great because it shows what's being shilled by bots. Commenting with zero relation to the OP. Bots, or autists I guess.

Neat. If I bought $17 worth of silver in January 2017, I'd have $17 today. Kind of like if I had just stuck $17 in my mattress.

Great investment tip.

Nice. I have 100 ounces total, mostly in 5 and 1 ounce bars, I'm just staring to get into the fat ten ounce ones. Want to get one of those fat 100 ounce or a kilo bar when one of my shitcoins moons, lol. Protip: silver is used in every solar panel and mirror. That alone will moon, lol. But the silver moon will be like a 5-10x over just as many years, lol. Boring compared to crypto, but still good. Nice place to hide your gains. Silver isn't going to crash anytime soon. Use your shitcoin skills and look at some charts for it. But we ain't daytrading this shit, zoom out to the three or 5 year

I have a stack of junk computers and it's a fucking eyesore

Just for comparison, that same $17 in Ripple on January 2017 would be $2000 today.

"Investment", i have some silver coins myself but calling it an investment is kind of wrong, its a store of value. If you keep silver coins in your basement for 60 years, odd's are they will be worth roughly the same inflation adjusted after that time. If you own part of a business or rent real estate, you are getting a return that can compound, TLDR: if you want a long term investment buy assets that return cash, if you want to preserve purchasing power buy commodities

Nice federal reserve notes, brah. Tell me more.

>He doesn't realize that the war between crypto and fiat will cause both to collapse and in the resulting mad-max world only metals will be used

Spoken like a good boy retard that doesn't understand inflation. You get the gas too.

Tran..t..trans stands for transaction.

Mark Dice has a bunch of videos of this he couldn't even give a 1oz AGE away.