XLM MOON MISSION II

STELLAR MARINES REPORT THE FUCK IN. LOOKS LIKE THE SNAKE IS MOVING AGAIN.

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

yicex.com/
linkedin.com/in/jesselund/
ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/10/on-the-horizon-new-blockchain-solution-for-cross-border-payments/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7myu8r/sell_xrp_for_xlm/
twitter.com/matt_odell/status/946798680341966848
twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XLM ASTRONAUTS THE ROCKET IS CURRENTLY BEING POLISHED, TAKEOFF EXPECTED SOON

it's gonna go sideways for another few days

errr
isn't it dipping?

it stopped chill

I'M FUCKING IN HERE ! THOUSANDS OF XLM LOCKED AND FUCKING LOADED SIR. THIS SHIT IS GOING TO GO INTERSTELLAR IN Q1 2018. HOLD ON TIGHT BOYS

hope it stays where it is until my eth arrives

XLM ICX REQ ENG for 2018

Lumenauts

Added 2k more.
17.3k lumens reporting in. Please take me to lambo land queen Quiang

I was t fine accumulating FUCK!! I have 12k from weeks ago but never doubled down. I’m holding eth instead of another 12k. Just.

I need a couple more moon missions to build my stacks SIR!!!!

I am only holding 600, I don't have enough power, I am not going to fucking make it!

yicex.com/

I find it amazing that ripple is over 2 dollars going off of largely hype and you tubers promoting it and stellar is only at .31 cents, even after todays announcement. It really should have gone insane. There's no reason why this shouldn't easily be a dollar right now, severely undervalued.

It’s ok you could be me who bought 4700 lumens at 1550 satoshi and sold 1800 at 2525 because you didn’t want to miss out on gains.

Oh fuck.... I need MOAR!

from rebbit:

Not trying to hype this, just letting those who are curious to speculate.

Jesse Lund's Linkedin page lists a patent. I personally think it is related to Fairx. Michael Dowling is listed as an Inventor. Another Gentleman is also listed-who happens to be currently employed at Wells Fargo...

Here's the Quote for the patent description:

"Systems and Methods for Sending and Receiving Math-based Currency via Fiat Currency Account

Patent date Issued: Sep 1, 2016
Patent issuer and number: us 052873-0489

Patent description: An initiative of the Wells Fargo Innovation Lab to integrate demand deposit accounts directly with blockchain-based cryptocurrencies to improve the execution speed and efficiency of domestic and cross-border multi-currency transactions, payments, and remittances. "

Link: linkedin.com/in/jesselund/

inb4 wells fargo integrates stellar

So it’s just as Jewish as XRP?

Ive never had to sit back on an investment like this in crypto yet. Its as if im investing in Bitcoin or ETH when it was merely $50

Literally has been mooning since the IBM announcement and with FairX around the corner... like I haven't even spilled the beans on WHAT else they have under their sleeves.

They're really smart with their marketing imo

but how do we know it's about xlm

When this hits 1.00 watch the rush of money flow from ripple to stellar. This just show how crazy this market is..... once it hits .50 cents, prepare for fomo to kick in and take us to a dollar within a couple of days after that.

>Its as if im investing in Bitcoin or ETH when it was merely $50
lmao every thread someone has to say this for every moon take off

Well the supply for stellar lumens is huge. Also Ripple is much more we’ll known by name, give it time. I see this in too 10 easy, maybe top 5, depending on how fairy works and how popular it is. I am kicking myself for not having more, I guess .30 will still be considered a steal once it hits $1-$3.

Its called blockchain tech, whether or not they they attached their own blockchain and anchor it to Stellar, who knows but if they anchor it, it just helps them even more

>Jesse Lund leads Blockchain and Distributed Ledger market development for IBM

The two men listed on the patent are Michael Dowling and Michael Todd Loose (Wells Fargo guy), managers of FairX.

FairX will use XLM and the description describes XLM to a tee.

THIS GOT DAMN SNAKEY BETTER WAKEY LIKE A NAKEY QUAKEY SUCK MY COCK TIL A HUNDRED O CLOCK XLM IS GON B 3000 DOLLARS BY END OF YEAR 2014 SCREENSHOT THIS

You guys think it'll go up within a couple weeks? I already know this is a solid long but I'm looking for short term stuff to build my portfolio so I can throw more into this for the long run

yeah but IBM sponsors a bunch of coins and is looking at a few others. but i gues the "cross-border" does seem like it's taken straight from xlm babble

XLM is already in top 10, and has less supply than Ripple.

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/10/on-the-horizon-new-blockchain-solution-for-cross-border-payments/

it's about XLM, no doubt

whats some short term shit i can quickly build my portfolio; off so i can put more into lumens... help me please

wow surpassed monero today. i wish its mcap was lower

Yes

Is XLM a meme?
If i buy for 1000€ will i be rich in 2 weeks?
pls help

The supply is huge, I'll give you that. But the announcement for this exchange is also huge. This is like ripple when it was .20 not long ago. If we hit 1, it's very easy for fomo to take us to 2. What you have to remember is a lot of people here are looking to make money, which means you have to look at the percentages. Ripple will have to hit nearly 5 for a new investor to double their money. Stellar only has to hit .60 and with the exchange around the corner that's not far fetched.

>tfw you bought ETH at $48.60 with a loan
>tfw technically you made thousands without spending a dime of your own cash

no

Y'ALL NIGGAS THOUGHT IT WAS GOING SIDEWAYS? NAH SENPAI

If you're lucky, you'll have 2000 in 2 weeks.

LES GOOOOOOOOOO

>Through IBM’s blockchain payments solution, which integrates the IBM Blockchain Platform with the open source Stellar network, payments are settled based on instructions provided through smart contracts on Hyperledger Fabric, and they become immutable and final once recorded. Stellar, now part of the Hyperledger project, provides the network and digital asset management to facilitate the settlement of transactions cleared on Hyperledger Fabric. Financial institutions will later be able to choose the settlement network and/or the native asset on Stellar that facilitates settlement with finality in near real time, including central bank-issued digital assets.

I WILL LITERALLY BUTTFUCK A SEX DOLL MADE ENTIRELY OUT OF COCONUT SHAVINGS IF THIS SHIT FUCK ROCKET DOESNT TAKE BACK OFF

What other coins does IBM sponsor?

>take us to 2.
that would put it in top5, higher than LTC

not saying this is not possible but this is going to take at least EOY 2018

The absolute state of biz

Just bought more right at 46k
>feelsgoodman.svg

The only reason this moon mission was delayed by a few hours was because Buttcoin decided to drop by 10%. We're back in terms of sats though.

Sell at 30k and rebuy at 25k.

ah ok :/
but better than nothing
thanks

Oh shit I didn’t realize either. When the hell did it get top 10?? I swear it was 21 last I checked.

anything that says Hyperledger Fabric is IBM & Stellar together

Was the last time you checked earlier today when it was 1566 satoshi?

Trying to pick some up but my ETH transfers to binance are taking fucking forever.

Anyone passionate about this coin? Or just trying to get rich quick?

it's the countermovement to XRP so if some people care about this. i'm here to make money and cash out of cryptomarket when it burns down

>he thinks you can cash out

Don't sell under 27k.

XLM has cult status

plebbit already dropping XRP for XLM

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7myu8r/sell_xrp_for_xlm/

i'm in it for more than the money, XLM seems to have ambitious goals and it's possible they'll be worth $100b+ in the future

truth.
find myself getting strangely attached to that damn little rocketship..
can't put my finger on it...

>most upvoted comment
>"XLM is cheaper, has way less supply,"
>xlm is actually more expensive when you account for supply
>plebbit throwing away money at XLM
thanks retards

just you guys watch
xrm and xrp will drop on coinbase at the same time

never mind just checked the data of XRP lmao

Took 2 hours for goy'dBase to confirm my eth. Luckily XLM dipped by 5 cents by the time I bought it

Are you retarded or something?

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

??? It's not cheaper because it has less supply you mong. It's cheaper AND HAS LESS SUPPLY SO IF IT GETS CLOSE TO XRP'S MARKETCAP IT WILL BE DOUBLE WHAT XRP IS NOW AAAAA YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB

To be honest I just felt like yelling because the past hour has been an emotional rollercoaster

PLZ CRASH, I WANT TO BUY INTO XLM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw holding both XRP and XLM
master race

hahahaha lmao I know I admitted

Fuck off kid ,

>tfw holding XRP, some XLM AND ADA
Don't even know what to do with all the money,

>tfw holding both XRP and XLM

if you hodl both atm, you're a true winner

desu, i sold my XRP bags because I believed in XLM future more, but I underestimated the normies. Just like last time but i aint FOMOing cause I know its going to fall. Literally all the normie money keeps going into BTC/ETH/LTC just go to into Ripple, and then the whales dump and reset at another floor. Its insane the market manipulation going on

didn't you see it just dipped.
nows the last chance at 35c before it sets up a floor at 45c

>The biggest 'innovation' out of the #Ripple team was making the supply so freaking large that unit price seems cheap even though $XRP is 2nd most expensive by market cap. Tricks all the stupid $ into buying in. Litecoin used a similar concept, but Ripple took it to the extreme.

twitter.com/matt_odell/status/946798680341966848

W E W
E
W

What would be good to sell half amount of my XLM for some quick needed money? I was thinking 0,40$ but not sure if it moons there.

Now is the perfect time to dump those ripple bags and go all in on Stellar

It already dipped and hasn't fully recovered because of buttcoin. This is when you buy.

>bags
i don't think that means what you think it means goy

buy when you see a moon, and sell right after it dips

im betting my money on a NASDAQ article on Monday morning and XLM floor at 0.45$ with a high at 0.50$

Do you think this will dip back down to 25?
Am I safe to sell and buy back in?

>Do you think this will dip back down to 25?
nope

Looks so clean and beautiful.

MOON SNEK!

yeah, my TA confirms it.
Sell now, buy back at -10%
easy cash

bitcoin went sideways from 2011-2014 and 2014-2017

sideways is good

Don't make me repeat myself
$ 1 B Y E O Y
S C R E E N C A P T H I S

Get in or stay poor faggots

dumped 66% of my XRP for more XLM earlier

Normie money will be plentyfull when fairX launches. enough normiecash to go around. Neets will rejoice

30 is probably the new floor.

can someone explain what fairx is, or is it just an apparition right now?

>ibm
>company that helped gas the jews
>"just as jewish as XRP"

What makes XLM so special?
Is there a practical use (like iota) or a new technology behind the coin?

don't sell over 27k
don't sell EVER
you can buy your bad dragons in lumens soon enough

oh i know, were talking about all the normies in countries people don't care about too. Shits gonna be HUGE

think of coinbase but with everything crypto and fiat

>twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696

THIS FUCKING THIS

FREE MONEY, I FUCKED UP BAD WITH ICX AND THE DELAY AND MADE IT ALL BACK WITH GREAT GAINS

show TA

>iota
>practical

Ripple with smart contracts

think of coinbase built from the stellar network

this a golden example of real world usage