Veeky Forums, I'm looking for talented programmers and website designers to help start a cryptocurrency

Veeky Forums, I'm looking for talented programmers and website designers to help start a cryptocurrency.

I can easily devise a whitepaper like IOTA's (I have an M.S. in statistics) while you guys handle the coin itself and the website.

Goal is to blow the coin up then exit so we can retire.

This is the only time in history that simple ideas can make you rich.

Let's fucking go.

only if its called GoatseCoin

2 late LINK already done that

im down, this can unironically be done with a wordpress site, and I pay my tuition making shitty wordpress sites

what's a good way to contact you

i can easily make shitty erc20 tokens with a trillion supply cap

I can do the logo and website layout.
Throw some fancy words in there to make normies want in

count me in. I can make the logo

Full stack web developer, B.S. in CS & 2 years of experience, reporting for duty

hit me up at [email protected]

we're gonna fukin do it.

I have no abilities but I do feel like I have something to contribute. The name "Avarice" doesn't seem to be taken, and an unabashed greed based coin might get some short lived traction.

Second year comp sci student reporting in, will help however I can

Make a discord or something senpai?

My name is Jake and I am NOT with the S.E.C.
please post your contact info.

I'm in.

I'm not talented, or a programmer.

That said, I can tweet 3 times per day and write medium, steemit, and reddit posts using words like "paragdim"

full time copywriter/editor with crypto knowledge. most of my work revolves around simplifying difficult concepts for normies. email for more info. down to write content all day for this shit.

[email protected]

Why not go the other way only 100,000 supply

t. FOMO'er

That actually literally exists.

I can shill it. Just make it sound like it is the next coming of christ.

You MUST have a university degree in Comp Sci to work with me.

We are going to remain fully anonymous, but we all need to provide some proof of credentials.

[email protected]

Sorry, to be the coin developer.

We cannot make an ERC 20 token. We have to make our own token and wallet but hide the GitHub.

The only way I think an ERC 20 token would work is if we promise token holders get a 1 to 1 conversion when we finally "create" our token. Sounds risky.

I can market and advertise. Design a logo and write for the website. If OP replies to me, I'll drop my email.

i tell you what

you guys do the whitepaper/development and i cant start the hype train...reddit posts, twitter, etc.

ive already got a "crypto consulting firm" website up. you provide the coin, i provide the shill.

I'm already 10 steps ahead of you idiots.

Got the coin and ICO contract ready.

Send me your ether you fucking retards.

make me bagholder

i have a badass name

id trade it for % of the coins, but i cant guarantee that i will receive it should you use it, and that if you wouldnt youd never tell anyone the name

either way good luck man

Why can't you hype and shill a coin that you already own?

If we're going to do this. We need a way of communicating. OP do you have a discord set up?

your idea is nothing new OP

99% of the coins out there are total shit

lel I have 25 years in CS and forgot every bit of it within 2 years of graduating since it was useless. Lemme know when to PnD will ya?

What do you even need to know to be a blockchain developer?

I'm up for some Discord group to discuss this if there are people who are serious about it.

I've programmed a couple of ERC20 coins using Solidity. There's really not that much too it. We need a purpose though to go along with our shilling.

A well-written whitepaper that include a shit ton of mathematical concepts should hit $10 mil market cap without a sweat. $100 mil is the goal.

That's unethical please don't do this.

How about a coin we can use to verify all the shitposts? It'd be great for all these pajeets.

I'm in for shilling

Name: CuckCoin
Tag: [KEK]

Tom please.

I got this, relax.

lel
the "BAG" coin - Basic Attention Grabber

Is there any way someone without programming/web design experience can help?

I'm in marketing and I have experience with web design. I'll help with the website. Hit me up [email protected]

If OP turns out to be called Jacob, then run for the hills

Experienced and creative social media manager with FB Ads solid experience. I can make shit viral and I'm in a ton of groups where people are desperate to buy new coins.

I'm the best mememaker.
My memes get used around here alot.
U will need the power of memes.

Yo get that discord rolling If you fagots got a decent gameplan

coder here make that discord

Will you take a commercial lawyer from Australia? I have flashy writing skills and can “peer review” our white paper and write our ICO indemnities.

The only new alt we need right now is NIGGERcoin, forked off of one of the privacy alts. It'll remain in the hands of the people forever as no exchange, fund, or bank will touch it.

Stay tuned. I'll write a whitepaper within a week or two.

I don't need all you pajeets. Just one guy to code the wallet/coin and one guy to make a website.

Need a professional german translator?

i had gigs in crypto before.

I have a twitter clone that I wrote in solidity, but I need someone to work on the front end, and I probably need to improve it a little. It costs like 50 cents to make a post from the transaction fee and you have to send about a penny worth of eth to the contract for every post. There are 50,000,000 tokens and every post gives the poster 1 token until they run out, and some will obviously be granted to the contract owner when it is put on the blockchain.

oh also the tokens pay out every 25 weeks all of the collected fees (from the penny posts) based on the percentage of tokens the holder owns compared to the current supply.

Will it be called UselessIdeaGuyCoin?

Too late. 1000 other coins beat you to the punch. Market is getting pretty saturated.

like how you think writing the white paper is the hard part. the only important person in this entire op you have in mind is the software engineer but go on thinking you gonna run some shit. anyone that can actually launch an ICO is already making bank

stop LARPing

nothing in this thread will ever happen

CUMCOIN

email me, im a software developer working for a tech company in SF (not gonna say which company for privacy reasons) [email protected]

just wanna make sure u see this, very very interested boiii

graduated mcguill 2.5 years ago too email me and i can confirm

SEEMS LEGIT