Veeky Forums why the actual fuck are you still holding this coin?

> outdated tech
> shit transaction times
> shit market price for its age
> inferior to every upcoming coin
> on a steady decline

i actually feel sorry for the people that haven't sold it yet. there's literally nothing special about it.

Why do you think it got booted into 6th place, absolute disgraceful coin.

your right but they see it go down everyday and they just keep losing they have no concept of markets

it just werks

Because I bought it a long time ago, and every time I sell a coin in a dip it fucking tripples anyway.

Have you seen /r/Litecoin and /r/Litecoinmarkets?
They are in absolute denial, it's hilarious.

Still fuding, huh OP?

You wouldn't happen to have a vested interest in ltc going down short term would you? Nah, just a concerned citizen trying to warn the common man. Pure charity on your part, really. You're a true saint.

>be brainlet like OP
>buy at ATH
>get butthurt when the ride doesn't continue like his Indian shitcoins
>post FUD every single day on Veeky Forums

t. newfag

XRB is like a Litecoin on steroids, much much better.

I legit sold all my LTC and put it in more prosperous coins, such as ICX. Have fun with your bag, pajeet. You missed your opportunity to sell at $300.

Nice FUD, but you're not getting my litecoin.

ok you may think im a retard but i solid all my LTC & bought stock my own e trade account so the stocks i got are EMHTF & JD
i think in a few years i will do well

Anyone else almost fell for 1500 EOY whalebro spam? You think he killed himself? Also fuck Charlie lee.

LOL.

CHARLIE LEE DUMPED HIS LITECOINS ON THE ETERNAL NORMIES ATH BAGHOLDERS.

Charlie Lee is a immature asshole he should of never said anything about the price going down to $4. let the market decide the price then he said he solid all his coin that after he sad it was going to correct
that scared the shit out of everyone he just wants to be a rock star little fucker

This is NOT good

Where can i get this "7" coin?

Kek

I'll wait and see what happens in January

I'm still in at a low price so I'm still way up on it, comfortably holding, 2018 should be fun

Uh huh. And why do you care about a coin you sold at a loss?

LOL fun if it gos to $30.00 would it be fun then?

i cant wait to see this pos back at $2

>making a FUD thread for a coin you don't own
Thanks OP just doubled down

But I bought in at 30$ user...