Ok, can someone explain with rational arguments, why does Veeky Forums despise slaanesh?

Ok, can someone explain with rational arguments, why does Veeky Forums despise slaanesh?

>RAPE FOR THE RAPE GOD

He/she/it is gay

Mad gay

Because flesh is weak and giving in to its urges is despicable.

>Created to appeal to manchildren, because rape and titties
>Later GW realizes that sex and drugs are not family friendly
>Tries to rebrand Slaanesh as a god of perfection and excess
>It fails miserably
>GW tries to forget he exists
>Flat out squats her in AoS
Is there a reason to like Slaanesh?

Since when is Veeky Forums one person? I for one welcome our glorious BDSM Princess (male).

Nobody likes to have a mirror held up to them.

>Is there a reason to like Slaanesh?
well...shes adorable?

Slaanesh is still around in AoS and just got new (Good) rules for a full army this year

I think I'd rather enjoy having a mirror held up if it showed I had a cute face, huge tits, and a giant dick.

>Ok, can someone explain with rational arguments, why does Veeky Forums despise slaanesh?
Have you ever seen a family member die from a drug overdose?

Get turned into a crack-head junkie who sells herself for money?

Left comatose after a bad car crash due to a drunk driver?

Seen a starlet that everyone loved on screen die at 50 due to having a cocaine habit younger in life?

That's what Slaanesh does. Live young and die fast might not feel like it's hurting the person dying, but for everyone it leaves behind it's not fun at all.

Something something titties, something something penis, something something degeneracy, mumble mumble...

We don't a couple of months ago we had a series of threads about how to Slaanesh right, and that many spergs focus on the rape, sex and drugs stuff completely ignoring the concepts of excess, vain glory and the destruction one condemns themselves, and other around them, in the pursuit of those excesses. We discussed things that are awesome (old school daemonettes, how Hellraisers Cenobytes are a great example of how to do Slaanesh, and what emotions and aspects Slaanesh represents) and the not awesome (the SJWs and GW loathing Slaanesh and wanting to remove it from the setting, the fact that many have a shallow interpretation of what Slaanesh is, and that so many /d/eviants on this board use mentioning Slaanesh as a chance to push their fetishes on others).

In short my interpretation is we like Slaanesh done right whilst hating the autism and attempts at changing the established fluff regarding Slaanesh to fit modern sensibilities and fainting couch hipster casuals.

Slaanesh has been mislabeled/wrongly done from go.

Each of the chaos gods corresponds to a fundamental human emotion or condition of the universe

Tzeentch is Hope, Change, Ambition

Nurgle is Stagnation, Death, Decay, Despair,

Khorne is Anger, Violence, Destruction

rightfully, to be the opposite of Khorne as Slaanesh is supposed to be, they should be the God(ess?) of love, peace, or growth. Doing this as a cosmic horror requires nuance. GW doesn't have nuance, and anyway Slaanesh was originally just the way to explain all the wierd S&M shit on the metal album covers they were using for inspiration.

Slaanesh shouldn't be the god(xir?) pleasure or perfection. They should be the Goddess of Obsession, Desire, Love, Greed. Smothering, yandere love, unchecked growth. The rampant, primal need to breed. They need to be a fertility deity.

Any race short of human is a crutch.

I wasn't aware we were a hivemind and all thought the same. I guess I shall be changing my opinions accordingly now, thank you for the memo.
>REEEE FUCK SLAANESHIT

>anger, violence, destruction
>love, peace, or growth
Those don't really seem like opposites to me. The opposite of anger, a sort of blind passion, could be a realized or planned passion. Destruction could be a force for breaking something down, Slaanesh might represent building oneself up with indulgences, at the least a feeling of fufilling one self. Violence . . . well it's Grimdark so how far can one move from violence? Granted, we might win the board game by fucking/breeding the brains out of the enemy army, but that might raise a few more questions.
As for your ideas, doesn't Slaanesh cover obsession, desire, and greed with the whole "seeking out vices and then indulging to 110%?"

Slaanesh has always been about more than just rape and tits.The Emperor's Children originally had much more varied and bizarre colour schemes than the plain pink and black they sport now because their pursuit of excess in all things meant they needed more and more visual stimulation to get excited

Nothing made by elves has any worth.

Repeat after me : Veeky Forums is not a hivemind.
And I fucking love sex and cocaine. Puritains be damned !

wait a second where's the other snake coming fro-

oh. I say

Firstly of all Veeky Forums isn't a hivemind
Secondly a large portion of Veeky Forums are imperialfags who are butthurt that GW like Chaos more than them narrative wise.
Thirdly the most vocal Slaanesh group are drugs and sex plebs who are annoying faggots. So the hate stems from hatred of the fan base.

People forget that Slaanesh is the most Pro self improvement/mastering your craft and is therefore best chaos god.

Flesh is Weeeeak.

>it's another thread where user asks us why we do something we don't actually do

Of all the chaos "gods" Slaanesh is the least uselful i mean what the hell can "beauty" or whatever perverted thing she gives help you in combat?

Nothing Slaanesh is a useless god and should be killed off, and while at it maybe bring back Malal at least Malal.

Malal is 200% more interesting than a horny perverted piece of shit with a fetish for elves That's call itself a "god" more like a waste of space

Slaanesh (or at least slaanesh being a bad guy) is offensive to lgbtqia people.
Since a large chunk of Veeky Forums is gay, trans or at least feminist sjws they don't like her.

Why dont we see more cute slaanesh artwork?

Mad artists are obnoxious.

Slaanesh is a mad artist.

Hence slaanesh is obnoxious.

I wouldn’t call it hatred though, I’m a tzeentch guy and slaanesh is an ally.

its a tail. clean your head

>Why does Veeky Forums hate X?

As always: it doesn't. Some people don't like it, some people do. It can be done well or poorly. As fucking always.

And so is Vulkan

Same reason one would have to dislike all of the chaos gods. Many of them have aspects that aren't inherently bad but it's heavily outweighed by how fucked up they are.

Because Slaanesh is the god of 24/7 sex and most fa/tg/uys are wizards.

Honestly, I don't know why GW didn't just go with the 7 deadly sins instead of whatever the fuck they were doing.

BECAUSE SLANEESH IS A FUCKING QUADRUPLE FAGGOT, YOU ASSLICKER.

at least post cute sins

That's creepy as fuck, not cute.

Veeky Forums loves sex, but not always the surprises.

In Veeky Forums's case it's
>Expect a trap or a boy
>Instead get a normal girl

attracts obnoxious people

Old/tg/ loves slaanesh.because it embodies the freedoms and wild side of Old/tg/

Nu/tg/ hates slaanesh because Nu/tg/ is a christian board where even a inch of naked skin, mentions of drugs and/or loud music makes moralfags chimp out and triggers the Mods banhammer rage.

Pic related was the epitome of Veeky Forums back in the old days

I miss those days fellow possible old fag

>>Expect a trap or a boy
>>Instead get a normal girl

Aye. Nu/tg/, and nu4chan in extenso, simply suck big bags of dicks.

So the coils by thee crotch are covering the real penis?

>Veeky Forums used to love slaanesh
>Veeky Forums used to have /wst/
>Veeky Forums no longer has /wst/
>Veeky Forums now doesn't like slaanesh
I know correlation doesn't prove causation, buuuut...

and stay gone

If Hollywood ever dares to make a 40k movie without casting G-chan as Slaanesh I will pledge my loyalty to Khorne.

Who despises Slanesh? I’ve only seen love for her/him on this board. Slanesh is qt chaos god.

I still say we should have shoved them into a general.

And a faggot

As in the annoying and pushy kind of gay