Hey guys, slimes in my setting gain aspects of anything they absorb. You know, sorta like pic related

Hey guys, slimes in my setting gain aspects of anything they absorb. You know, sorta like pic related.

Permanently, and aspects stack onto each other? Or do the aspoects of one thing go away when the slime absorbs another thing?

I need to know the answer to this.

Permanently, but aspects can't be stacked. Also, since the slimes store the aspect data in a certain pseudo-organ, its removal returns them to their original form.

So your slimes are a combination of Kirby and SaGa monsters?

So, say a Rust Monster Slime; its Rust Monster essence is stored somewhere within it.
Is it basically only able to absorb metal now? Or can it still absorb anything, but gaining no aspects from it?
Also, what happens to the pseudo-organ after it's removed?

>Is it basically only able to absorb metal now? Or can it still absorb anything, but gaining no aspects from it?
The latter.
>Also, what happens to the pseudo-organ after it's removed?
It may or may not turn into a duplicate slime, but the chances are slim.

Now, the question we're all wondering, is what if a slime absorbs jizz.

>it may or may not turn into a duplicate slime
A Rust Monster slime, or just basic slime?

A rust-monster slime, obviously.

.. what if I had a fire slime absorb a water slime? would I get one big slime with dual attributes or would the elements merge to form a new element?

jizz slime.

Not really that hard to imagine. Now just teach it to form shapes and you have your tentacle jizzmonster with a hunger for the feeling of female/male flesh

what happens if a slime consumes a slime?

Hmm what if I took a slime, fed it gold so I could get a gold slime.. then sliced a part off and dehydrated that.. Would that make gold with a base beast that could regenerate the lost "bodypart"?

How many wizards feed mana crystals (or some equivalent) into a slime, then just use it as a mana battery?
Because if it isn't "all of them", then there had better be a reason for it.

maybe pure slimes who have not had any contact with anything is rare?

You only really need one if they divide keeping the attribute.
"There is bunch of other comparable in efficiency methods" would be an answer.

If 'child' slimes don't inherit their 'parent's' aspect, then you just need to breed a slime in a room full of mana crystals.
And if they do, you can either remove the organelle () and then breed it, or if that doesn't work then just spend a long time hunting for one/researching how to make one, then breed it and sell its offspring for exorbitant prices (before exponential growth sets in and the little fuckers are like rats)

So, are slimes naturally occurring? Magic experiments gone wrong? Magic experiments gone right? Extraplanar?

Chris?

So can they absorb and gain the aspect of booty?

with the right conditions you could set up a nice little slime farm

>slime eats the party's bard
>"Don't worry guys, this is my fetish!"
>slime digests bard
>begins groping everyone while emitting lute music

So nothing changes?

Fire overrides water.
One aspect overrides the other.
If they die, they lose their attributes.

I do the same in my setting, except instead of Slimes its Humans.

ah but what is its utility in cloning? does it retain and restore genetic material in the same way it retains and restores it's natural gelatinous self? is it still capable of reproduction? Is it basically a living perma-sperma bank?