Anyone want to buy some high end magic cards to diversify those crypto gains?

Anyone want to buy some high end magic cards to diversify those crypto gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Black-Lotus-Beta-Edition-HP-/172949384939?hash=item2844962eeb:g:9oAAAOSwe09Z8jd6&nma=true&si=sWYg7fdFHTdy1akYF8ClYaw67BU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
mtgox.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

High end huh

>mint condition

I reported you

>light play

It's called Magic the Gathering Online Exchange

ROFL
DEM CORNERZ

Looks like it got hit by a car

Even a time walk in that shitty of condition is worth at least 1.5 ETH.

The card condition triggered me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I never said they were all mint... some are shit tier others not so much.

Did you fucking chew on it?

But seriously, dual lands and unopened boxes are a great way to diversify your portfolio. Got mad gains on >50 $20-45 underground seas and ~12 innistrad boxes @$145.

Shit's a little harder now, since the print runs are to the moon and killed the 2 year out-of-print S curve

>not in sleeves

hahaha what a shit up black lotus

id give you a couple hundo for it kid at most

Anyways in case this gets nuked, hit me up at bchildens85 at gmail.

I'll take pretty generous crypto offers and shit coins. Just trying to move some of this outside of shitbay and PayPal (tons of charge backs)

obvious b8 but that lotus is worth absolute minimum 5k

ebay.com/itm/Black-Lotus-Beta-Edition-HP-/172949384939?hash=item2844962eeb:g:9oAAAOSwe09Z8jd6&nma=true&si=sWYg7fdFHTdy1akYF8ClYaw67BU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

What makes Mox pearl so good? Just because it's not a land?

t. Someone who played mtg occasionally 20 years ago

Yes. You can only play 1 land per turn, no such restriction on artifacts

Well since you can only normally play 1 land a turn, a single Mox immediately has you outpacing your opponent out of the gate and multiple might just end the game as early as turn 2 (or sometimes turn 1).

They and most of the P9 just "break" some of the rules.

Extra Mana from what I understand. Magic The Gatherings player base though has crashed apparently by over 40% in two years. so outside of the ultra rare and old cards the market is complete dogshitand in an complete free fall

I'd gladly accept 42 BTC, he'll I'll send you every card I have for 42 BC or even just 4.2 BTC ... or just 2.4...

You get the idea.

lmao

I don't want your shitty cardboard OP. I can print my own if I want, thank you very much

All the old MTG cards are easy to print, then you scuff them up and it looks like old MTG cards. Most players don't even care if they're fake, they just want to win tournaments and pay less them.

Old cards are really easy to print too.

and then I saw another image of a black lotus being sold for a fraction of bitcoin (12k) or something....still....it's crazy.

possible to avoid taxes this way?

yeah just send your fake internet money for some beat up cardboard. That's way better than taxes.

but that is completely wrong you brainlet

Yeah, that's what got me interested. Been wanting to get into crypto (more) so i figured go straight to the source so I could diversify and let others do the same.

I'd easily a bl go for 0.25 BTC, probably the whole P9 for 1, got all kinds of actual high end shit and staples (candelabras, bazaars, duals, all that usual $500-1k+ shit).

Even if that was the case (which I don't think it is), crypto has taught us to always buy low, so here's a chance

>T. shitcard hodler

would you rather 12k after you sell the card?

or 12k - 4.32k , taxes just withdrawing normally

this

try and sell the card

OP can't wait to get rid of it.

Or be smart and buy a fucking printer and make your own black lotuses

This that this mtgox.com ? Shit does not look legit or functional.

It looks like they lost a shit ton of BTC and went bankrupt.

>the state of this board

>tfw been buying a booster box for every new set since innistrad and storing the cards in sleeves in binders, sorted by set, color, mana cost, and ordered alphabetically

I know I'll never make it with only like 1/3 of each set, but I enjoy it

I sold a huge chunk of my collection about 10 years ago and the only thing I kept was all of the power cards and other high end stuff that I figured would gain value like P9, duals, tabernacles, candelabra, juzams, unopened beta booster)

Got a lot of stuff going on in RL and wanted to clear it out for crypto.

I'm interested in all of it. How do I get in touch with you?

You can shoot me an email at bchildens85 at gmail. I've been trying to move things piece by piece and have gotten ripped/scammed via PayPal and eBay so I figured I'd try the crypto route.

what's in the beta booster?

no, it's true. The "cant cash out" meme is actually true for MTG. You see a dealer selling it for some price but don't realize that the price you, as a player, are able to get is about 70% of that.

You take a huge hit when cashing out

Gauntlet of Might is the R

Ah I see now. Dunno how I didn't realize that. That card is OP

Yup, not easy to "cash out" by any means. I'm selling these at a huge markdown because a.) I need to move them (inc baby) and b.) I'd like to get some more coins for long term stuff.

I'll take a good sized hit in order to just move the stuff.

About to knock out - if anyone is legit interested in some or all of it (there's more besides the pics) shoot me an email and let me know:

[email protected]

All offers accepted as I'm sick of eBay / PayPal scams and shit