Didn't get into XVG

>didn't get into XVG
>didn't get into XRP
>probably won't get into the next 20x moon mission

whats even the point

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/10/on-the-horizon-new-blockchain-solution-for-cross-border-payments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we warned you, plenty.

And what is it ?

Verge hasn't even really mooned yet. I'm about to sell my xrp for xvg

XLM retard

It’s XBY

I feel ya. That's why I went all in on FUN. Seems like the most retarded coin. Go against your instincts.

XLM

You have to buy before biz shills
next 10x is devery.io

this
xlm you retard
get in now.
this is you in the future which actually makes me you.
im telling you to buy some fucking xlm you stupid jackass
you wouldnt know your ass from a hole in the ground but if you dont buy xlm now you WILL miss the next moon mission you fraggled tooth dinglebat.

Fuck all these coins. DP

The may mays make themselves. Dont be left behind. Digital Price. Darksend feature and autotumbler. The real privacy coin. Proof of stake.

JUST FUCKING BUY IT FAGGOT

Woah, thx for putting this on my radar.

Can biz please stop this style of posting.

>nonstop shilling
>9/10 shills turn out wrong
>1/10 posts "told you so ;))))"
>same guy never gets another call right
>new random bizraeli eventually gets to post "you were warned ;)))"
>meanwhile 9/10 contort into pink wojaks and screech in pain as their money evaporates

Cringe. Majority of these calls are coming off of subjective, wishful thinking. Only the occasional winner is called out, and it is called out by chance. Throw enough shit at a wall and something will eventually stick. 95% of you nasty poopoo toads have no idea what most of the tech does nor do you have an inkling as to why precisely something would pump, and why. You just get off to posting "I told you so" after your personal holdings actually grow. You have no prior knowledge or insights to give your posts weight.

Just stop this kind of shitty posting.

Basic attention token

Fun does actually seem like a x20 coin. Or at least a x10. I'll probably buy back in with a bigger stack after xlm hits $1. If its not too late.

>plz stop with shitposting
>/biz
>Veeky Forums
>KEK

Not when its just truth. Such as bat's inevitable moon. Or stellar lumens.

Amemen

I'm a full stack engineer faggot, XLM to the moon.
Suck these dubs

get in XLM, $100 EOY

DNA coin idiot. There s only 500k coins available for sale. That's less than 1% of the max supply.

xlm literally right now. its about to do what ripple did. get in faggot

>devery.io
This actually does look dope. Except for this:
>He is also an advisor and investor into blockchain startups Powerledger, Dappbase and Virgil Capital a arbitrage hedge fund.
PROOFREAD YOUR FUCKING WEBSITE AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR

Kek, I warned you

XLM and FUN

>Silicon Valley based.

>Backed by IBM & AMEX.

>Jed McCaleb, Creator of Stellar is also the creator of Ripple, Mt. Gox and two famous P2P networks.

>Advisors include: Keith Rabois, a former exec at PayPal & Square, Sam Altman, the president at YCombinator; Matt Mullenweg, CEO of Automattic (Wordpress); Naval Ravikant, cofounder of AngelList; Patrick Collison, CEO of Stripe and Bhagwan Chowdhry, Professor at UCLA Anderson.

> Coins.ph, a two-year-old blockchain-based mobile payments startup that caters to the Southeast Asia market, will now allow people to send remittances to the Philippines through the Stellar network. According to the World Bank, the Philippines is the third largest remittance market worldwide, capturing about $27 billion in remittances last year.

>Stellar is partnered with ICICI Bank, one of the largest private banks in India. ICICI said it is currently working to put together programs that will let people transfer money inside and outside the country through the Stellar blockchain.

>Flutterwave, an African mobile payments firm, also teamed up with Stellar. The company said it would use the Stellar network to facilitate money transfers between Kenya, Ghana, and Nigeria.

>Stellar also forged a relationship with Tempo Money Transfer, a French remittances company. Through the Stellar blockchain, Tempo will let people send remittances from Europe and to banks connected to the Stellar network, the company said.

> Jed expressed his desire to connect everyone in the world through the Stellar network. “We’re trying to be an Internet-level protocol for payments,” he said, drawing an analogy to SMTP, a standard for email transmission.

>FairX, a new IBM-backed exchange that's going to compete with Coinbase will make heavy use of Stellar. FairX is run by Michael Dowling, Director & Chief Architect at IBM Research and Michael Todd Loose, Director of Tax Credit Asset Management at Wells Fargo.

guaranteed moon mission

I'm on a 100x moon mission, and I think I'm going to start a FUD campaign on it to get in even cheaper, lol. I seriously want 1 percent of the supply, and I'm waiting for some other shitcoins to moon and taking profit and putting it into my moon rocket. I need like a month more to accumulate, think people may sell off after New Year's, hoping for some more juicy dips

You're a faggot being cryptic when you could have just not posted.

I'm steepling my fingers laughing maniacally. It's so obscure, I'm not sure if the FUD campaign would even work, because it would bring attention to it that it never had, lol

XLM is about to shank both XRP and Coinbase in the ass. Fucking get in.

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/10/on-the-horizon-new-blockchain-solution-for-cross-border-payments/

>Through IBM’s blockchain payments solution, which integrates the IBM Blockchain Platform with the open source Stellar network, payments are settled based on instructions provided through smart contracts on Hyperledger Fabric, and they become immutable and final once recorded. Stellar, now part of the Hyperledger project, provides the network and digital asset management to facilitate the settlement of transactions cleared on Hyperledger Fabric. Financial institutions will later be able to choose the settlement network and/or the native asset on Stellar that facilitates settlement with finality in near real time, including central bank-issued digital assets.

so wait, that's going to end forgeries and shit?

Look up VEN, WABI or WTC. There are already 3 coins/tokens with that exact purpose.

Devery brings nothing new to the table. And they'll be competing with projects that are years ahead of them in both development and partnerships.

Don't get scammed.

KCS BOY. You get dividends everyday on how much you own + how much the coin itself is trading for, kucoin is becoming more and more popular so this shit will rocket with time.. look at binance coin for example!

Referral link just incase you're interested, the refer scheme is pretty damn rewarding for everyone : 1JHNa

Those IBM faggots have had this planned for years.

IBM vs. Jews Round II, Electric Judenloo

FairX is also opening a crypto-fiat exchange, in order to force Coinbase out.

And rather than purchasing BTC, and having to transfer it to another exchange to buy altcoins. People will be able to trade fiat for XLM, and purchase altcoins straight on FairX.

XLM is literally the anti-jew.

Xvg is going to rise steadily for the nect day or 2 in anticipation. If nigger tits delivers it's an easy 2-3x before it dips again.

Devery is in the same massive industry as those 3, but it has a different approach.They are developing a protocol to enable anyone to provide verification services. This allows a market for different verifiers that specialize in particular industries, as opposed to one verifier that bottlenecks the marking process. Wabi, vechain and Walton chain have patented chips and/or require their particular teams to facilitate the tracking process. Devery does not require us to do that per se. Anyone can build a verification application on our protocol and earn fees doing so. This allows applications to be tailored for the special needs of particular industries as opposed to a one size fits all approach.

Why are you expecting fud so hard faggot
I'm saying that XLM is killing jews
IBM was partnered with nazi germany you mong

I wasn't. I was agreeing with you, while bringing more info to the table, you dense cunt.

Burst is what you need.

Even if you got in those you'd probably sell as soon as you 2x or 3x

People are so used to being shit on here they automatically assume they're being disagreed with unless you say otherwise explicitly

XRP is going down

dont miss the moon mission BNTY

your welcome

>99% supply not in circulation
thats how you get dumped faggot

>I'm holding an obscure shuttle ticket
>It's a shitcoin you probably never heard of
Is this what crypto hipsters are like?

Nigger you coming here on Veeky Forums to shill your coin?

That doesn't inspire confidence in ur coin.

How are you buying these coins nigger?