Reminder: Ripple (XRP) is centralized, and they can freeze any user's funds

On August 1, 2014, Ripple introduced a feature called “Balance Freeze” which allowed the network’s gateways to freeze and prevent funds from being traded, an action that they claimed was necessary to protect the gateways’ wallets from being compromised, or in the case that Ripple would be “called upon [freeze funds] by the authorities.”

Ripple introduced two different methods for the “freeze protocol extension.” The first method is known as the “global freeze” and allows gateways to freeze all of their issued funds. The second allows the gateways to freeze funds of a particular user, while the frozen funds are sent back to the gateway.

Not exactly a decentralized P2P cryptocurrency

>Source:
>cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb
>ripple.com/build/freeze/

how were you able to post this, living off the grid surrounded by guns?

DUMP IT

lmao this faggot probably doesn't even have one gun. I hope a pack of feral immigrants robs and murders you.

RIP

I hope your wife's son accidentally shoots you with your own shitty tec-9

no one cares faggot we're just pump and dumping this coin

Thanks, just sold 100k

Thanks, just sold 100k shares

A site was hacked and around $10 million worth of ripple was stolen. Ripple Inc stepped in to replace everyones funds giving the site owner a huge discount rate to rebuy the funds needed to sure accounts. One of the benefits of being able to print ripples.

>Anno Domini 2018 - 3 Days

>Not being armed to the teeth while trading.

2 feet away from my 3.5" Supermag 12 guage

wtf I LOVE fiat now!

Guys, think of all the positives of being able to print money! It reduces all the hassle of having to secure funds for your rich frie- I mean, government programs!

Fucking kek this shit is literally Banking+ not touching this shit with a ten foot pole

Do yourslef a favor and buy XLM before it goes 10x

go to xrp charts. all transactions are stuck. their network sucks.

link me breh

Boo Hoo, THE FEDERAL RESERVE CAN MINE MORE BILLS GUISE!

Flash news they are pros, they know more about keeping it afloat than a bunch of PnD devs. Fucking BTC fags, just die already

>be the federal reserve
>can literally print my own money
>create any crypto i want
>300 mill marketcap starting

thanks just sold my fake coins for 100k fake paper

OY VEY

The saddest part is the damage is already done.

It's a one way dump.

If you BUY ripple, you're trading Ether or Bitcoin for it.

Given the holdings of Ripple likely you're buying from a bank on an exchange, ie; You are donating your ether / bitcoin to the bank.

If you SELL Ripple... The banks are in NO WAY going to trade you back for Ripple. They SAW what Ether / BTC moves are like and they want that.

If you sell ripple you are just selling to a bigger retard (similar to yourself when you bought the ripple).

The end result is this. Real Crypto (the kind they can't print / the kind governments can't control / the REAL wealth of the world... is in the bank's hands... The people who bought into XRP thinking it's going to $300 a coin... they're holding worthless 'digital fiat' currency basically that can be printed, frozen, controlled etc...

This is how the banksters get wealth, even if they started with nothing, they somehow are going to end up holding a majority of Eth and BTC.. while the pasty middle class white kid who stayed up all night understanding block chain tech in 5 years ago is going to be holding worthless XRP bags, and working for $5 an hour till he's 80 years old.