HST

holy fucking shit /biz why is this dropping like hell. I thought this was the next big moon mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

beenergy.ca/be-earth-foundation/members/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gonna be on Binance soon just wait

sit tight buddy, this is going will be $10 end of Q1 2018.

sry english.

Shaking weak hands before UN. Do you even crypto?

I've been hearing this for a month now dude, come on
proof? I want to believe

Hahahahaha this fucking shitcoin with no market value.

Everyone gets excited, oh yea blockchain is brilliant for voting, then you realize the token is useless as a currency, it's a ballot.

This shit has been worthless for ages and you were lucky you got to ride any little surges, which you had no hope of predicting. It's the highest opportunity cost shit coin in the history of crypto.

what do you mean? the way it works is that let's say Government A needs 1 million votes and they cast it using the HST token. Therefore they need to buy 1 million tokens on the exchange. It's fool proof in terms of long term gains.

Look how many people buy chainlink on exchanges, what the price like on that?

Look how many people bought verge on the way down.

Look how many people buy DOGE.

Not how it works.. its b2b you dumb IRG faggot

TFW got in at $0.25. Comfyyyyyyyyy

Also they don't buy 1 million tokens, they buy the agreed upon fiat value in tokens.

but that's apples to oranges, those have way higher market caps. HST has a nice small market cap.
if I understood what b2b and IRG meant, perhaps your insult would've stuck more. In any case, even if it's just agreed fiat value in token, it's still a sure way to drive the token price up, right? You can't lose with HST

This coin will have its time in the sun eventually
31 mill marketcap
binance listing
End of January U fucking N use case revealed

>it's meant to be used for voting
>implying target audience has the technical skill or desire to set up wallets, PAY for this shitcoin, and then actively vote
>voting is still based on majority vote
>even a fucking 5 year old can see how this fucking stupid this whole scamcoin is since it just guarantees rich and powerful will retain power
>implying this will ever see any sort of real world implementation
YOU ALL NIGGERS DELUDED AS FUCK

totally useless token

it is not apples to oranges, you said it will have high volume on exchanges.

Trade volume does impart value.

this, i saw so many retards in here who went all in on this. I tried warning them, but they laughed at me. I've since x10'd, I haven't even bothered to check how this shitcoin is doing (not seeing it on here often tells me it's doing BAD though).

>Up 500% in the last month

Please fuck off with this weak ass FUD

set up wallet? that's not how it works dummy. weak fud overall

I'm just getting worried that it's a bunch of empty promises and what this user said I mean I bought in at .80 so I'm not about to bail just yet, but it's a bit concerning that all I get is without any reassurance or proof

>fud
I'm just a worried investor man, it's been stagnant. Why is everything that asks questions a fud?

Because everyone else that's in on HST is completely irrational.

HURR DURR VOTING BLOCK CHAIN OF COURSE IT'S PERFECT, HURRAY CRYPTOMILLIONAIRE

The coin has no market value, it's business to business only (b2b)

I got in on ICO because i think this is the best way to show that blockchain can change things. wait till a vote happens. this isnt just for big elections it will be used for corporations too. they do tons of votes a year.

But how will the token increase in value? I think has a point. It seems to be a deal behind doors between the corp/government and HorizonState?

I don't know you as a person but I want to think better of you and hold you to a higher standard in terms of critical thinking ability user, I really do. Regardless of what anyone here on Veeky Forums says, you need to analyze your investments logically and remove emotions from the equation. If you're just in it for the pumps, then that's fine. Go hard and do your part in FOMOing everyone and in every thread.

Sure, there's a slight chance that it does manage to work out all of its kinks and get major buy-in (more than just UN backing which can just as quickly die at any time), but there's so many obstacles in the way preventing that from ever happening which is why most people view it as just a pump and dump shitcoin. My earlier point still stands about the corruption and control aspect though which is completely counterintuitive to UN principles so there's no way HST is meant to be all-purpose as suggests and there is a cost function that does need to be trickled down to the consumer which no one in their right fucking mind would buy into.

Step away from Veeky Forums, maybe unironically visit the subreddit and look for the arguments and flaws and see how they challenge it. That's how you should approach and analyze good/bad investments if you plan on staying in the crypto game long-term without being burned.

drop the emotional attachment. it's just going to be another POWR. Great idea, cool to see, but impractical to hold and the hype dies quick. I'm much more interested in smart contracts, securities and instant/feeless transactions, not a proof of concept / novel application of blockchain.

>Token Sale ended
>30 OCTOBER
>$893,520
>OF
>$61,200,000 (1%)

*breathes in*

KEK

ENJOY HODLING THOSE BAGS FOREVER DUMB PAJEETS

Please refer to my first post

It is up
5 0 0 %
In the last month

20,000 hst and feeling comfy. ill see how i feel once the first votes come through.

Nice just bought 100k

UN partnership?
It is literally laughable.

They are partnered with a UN IGO (international governmental organisation).
Which one you ask?
>Be Earth Foundation
Who the fuck are they?
>beenergy.ca/be-earth-foundation/members/
>Aruba Dominican Republic East Timor Grenada Guyana Kenya Madagascar Niger Papua New Guinea Paraguay Suriname Trinidad and Tobago Zambia

Literally Nigger State Token.

Not to mention their SAP "partnership". They signed up to SAP Next-Gen. Fucking anyone can sign up.

just like another Ripple pajeet shill