If you think this is over, then you’re wrong

where's the discord on this

thanks for all dropped bags

The cowboy that just won't die

But really, I agree with you that it isn't over. I'd say give it a week for some actual steady SUPPORT & movement upward that can't be whaled down so easily.
If you buy this coin, please hold it with the rest of us so it moons faster.

Please be right I’m dying here.

cya weak handed bitch

Thanks for the reassurance user

Id take it slow and keep an eye on it, momentum has definitely fallen off a little bit but there is talks of new exchanges so.. i'd risk it personally.

Ref on kucoin just incase anyone wants to buy some : 1JHNa

I don't know... I know what the coin does, but I don't really see why the coin is necessary. I figured I'd buy some against my better judgement, but I'm down 30%

It's way too soon to tell but it's not a great sign

we need this guy to start shilling

This reddit meme coin was a "get in get out" ez hype 5x, anyone holding was a retard. The team sucks and the coin serves no purpose, this was for 5xing then dumping onto reddit.

I mean we were all going to make shitloads of cash until the whales got it.

I really dont know now desu.

This. Sigh.

Basically I paid to learn a lesson about hitting hard into new coins on kiddie pool exchanges.

its not over yet, just hold

As soon as this is listed on a better exchange and if (when) the ED hacker is caught this coin is going to 50x within hours.

Watch for the hacker to go down followed by a binance listing shortly after and moon missions will look like a walk to the bathroom.

I'm holding to the end either way, fuck it.

One last ride partners.

tell me anons. why would whales stop this climbing?

its sucha bullshit excuse, because if they stopped it climbing it was to accumulate and therefore it will moon when ready.

please explain how whales stopped it mooning. what rationale have you placed behind this assertion?

The whales are accumulating from the sissyhands and holding.

What does that tell you?

realistically yes

>Nothing to see here, whales aren't accumulating, I mean that's just irrational how a coin went from 0-.28 cents in fucking hours and then suddenly massive walls went up at critical points when Kucoin crashed: causing it to dump. Nope, none of that happened, this is just a shitcoin.

Split my lungs with blood and thunder you cetacean faggot.

I understand it at least had potential (everything I picked mooned this week - sold out of FUN/BAT/XRP to all in on BNTY) - fml

So my picks are sound, but I'm too new to know what happens after a couple whales rape a promising coin for 48+ hours like this.

It seems bad, volume way down, activity and general hype, but again I'm newish.

this man knows

You can literally watch them doing it, I've been doing this for only about two weeks and I saw it. you can see the giant fucking bars dude.

It sucks for anons looking for quick and easy gains sure, but in the end it's literally like fishing.

Where the whales are spotted blowing, the fishermen soon arrive in droves.

i bought at .22 cents someone kill me

In a month's time you will be ecstatic you bought in so low.

In other news I'm seeing a kind of half ass trip bottom on the line, could be headed back up for a bit, no crazy sell walls except the 80k one at .20 cents.

youu.... youuu are ok.

>buy my bags

It definitely got locked down quick which is unfortunate. Was looking for that run to 100 mil market.

Oh well, still going to hold. All these small coins have their day mooning, just have to be patient until the whales ready.

What is their motive?? are these whales just pure evil and wanted to prevent people making money, or are they accumulating for a future moon mission?

based

It's honestly a fun coin to watch due to how spastic it is at such a low market cap.

I'm seeing what youre seeing though, and I'm guessing it's going to be dead cat bouncing between 15-20 for at least a week.

My fear is all the sissyhanded faggots who bought in at 18-22 are going to stay bailing and prolong our bag holding for another week or two longer then it should have been.

dumping my XRP into BNTY

going to the moon, fuck the sell walls

The way I figure is this. The whales wouldn't be manipulating prices to further accumulate a worthless coin. They know something. I'm hodling.

I bought 70k at .22. Not selling til $1. Lol at pajeets that thought you only hold this coin for 36 hours.

accumulating as much as possible, THEN they let the price increase in the future

it happens like this:
price rises from 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2000...
then some whale comes in and does a sell order at 1300
people all panic and think that's the new price for it, sell theirs at the same price
whale scoops up their unreasonably cheap panic-sold coins
goodbye all momentum
only way to prevent it is not selling to the whale prices

PAJEETS with weak hands

Selling my alt coin for BNTY, hodl till moon landing in 2018

See you fuckers there

Because they want more for when it hits $1. People who sold this within 48 hours of getting in deserve to be poor.

You are correct. These terrible and monstrous creatures do indeed have an intelligence about them.

if we actually get a good moon out of this (I think we will in time) I owe all you BNTY holders a beer.

this is my point to the people complainng about the whales "stopping it mooning". The whales only temporarily stop it so they get more so when it moons they make more. what kind of moron would sell when they see this happening, and what is there to actually complain about???

evil isn't the right word. maybe just greedy. they want people like us with only a little invested to get out. a lot of people did, and did so for profit. a lot of redditors, pajeets, and chinks got scared off when they bought at ath. they're too adhd to hodl, so the whale scoops in and the whale buys those sweet, sweet bags for cheap. pretty logical if you're patient.

basically by manipulating the market they're purging the flighty bag holders

Here's what they do:

Coin spikes up to .25
But it still has Low volume and low market cap which makes the coin very easily controllable if your pockets are deep enough.

So the whale puts up a FUCK ton of his coin for sale waay undercutting the current market price.

Say 500,000 coins at like 18 cents.

Instead of everyone rejoicing that there are now decently priced coins available to buy, they have the complete opposite reaction and assume the coin is crashing hard and fast.

So the sissy handed faggots, even though they paid 19-21 per coin now start panic selling at 16 a coin just to gtfo.

The whale the chuckles to himself, bits up all these lower priced coins and then drives back into the deep for a while only to resurface and do it all over again.

In the end all you have left are the steely handed men holding hard, and whales that manages to accumulate everything else.

The waters settle, and the natural organic rise of the coin the continues.

guuad damnnn whales playing BNTY

It still blows my mind that people sell on the way down. I would rather catch the knife than do that.

they ruined the momentum for their insane greed
BNTY once accounted for 12% of Kucoin's volume and even forced Kucoin to temporarily close because it couldn't handle all the traffic just for this one coin
look at its volume now
the whales successfully convinced 70+% of BNTY buyers that their purchase was a flop when really they just sold their bags to cheap price manipulation tricks

People do, and it kills the momentum and creates fud. If whales were smarter, they wouldn't overdo it. They've overdone it for now on BNTY.

The ONLY thing that makes sense to me is if theyre playing with some sort of mob borrowed money and have some crazy daily compounded vig they need to pay to save themselves from a knee cap busting.

Sadly though it's probably a lot more mundane than that and these people are just literally gambling. Taking a loss so they can try and jump on the next moon mission, failing again and rinse/repeat.

its my first time here i thought this was a sure moon mission, bought at 1300 sats

should i just stop going to biz until next week?

yep its a bunch of pajeet gamblers.

What I'd like to know, and it's probably impossible to quantify, is how many people even realise this happened because of whales?

I'm shunning the majority of investors don't even read white papers let alone hang out on /biz or plebbit.

They probably think the company literally is going tits up.

I don't personally have the will power to do this but my advice is to delete blockfolio or whatever your using, and avoid all crypto news for a month.

I promise when you look again in a month's timeyou will be very happy and saved yourself the daily/hourly grief.

Hold fucking fast.

i get this but
dont have really much of a stack on here
would like to engage in more trades too
will hodling payoff

Its kind of bizarre desu, if you hold 500k+ coins why not just let it moon? You really needed those extra 10-50k coins?

when has it ever not lmfao

>tiny market cap
>literally new on exchanges
>straight out of ico
>soon listed on more exchanges

get real nigger

Holding will always pay off.

You are unironically not talented enough to take a small loss to make a larger gain on a different coin.

Only maybe 2/100 traders are.

Im holding on with literally my entire savings account on BNTY id rather lose it all than take a loss.

Lets ride to the end sheriffs.

Bang.

i need more sand on the floor

HAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU NIGGERS GOT BURNED HARD

I believe holding will pay off yes.

I feel your pain though, I dumped a large portion of my expendable portfolio into bnty and now I'm getting hourly bouts of fomo on other ALTs.

Just have to stay strong and hold the course. I believe within 2 weeks you will be able to get out at break even if you bought at the ath.

>coin been on exchanges 3 days
>its dead forever
pls go pajeet

hahahhahahahahAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

One of two things imo

Greed.

Or

Keks.

Or both.

jesus christ, dude. what is it like to be this autistic?

All I'm hearing is your empty coin pouch.

empty my ripple ath

BNTY all the way now

Whales take pleasure in shaking out the weak hands

fucking hell, is it time to dump our bags or what?

i wish there was a little bit more action though

even now whales are struggling to get some good price suppression cause there's barely any movement in the market

i increased my stack from 1k to 5k the first day, now ive only managed to make an extra 7k. Which is ironic bc as you have more coins it should be easier.

We need a little fuel to light it up, bring it back to the 1600 sats are or so

what are you faggots realistically expecting by end of week

Always do the opposite of what your emotions tell you to do.

Realistically within 7 days we should be at .40

I think a lot of the weak hands have been shook lose and were going to plateau for a while before it reignites.

But as I said earlier, the second the ED hacker is busted the rides going to get fucking wild. And that should be coming down the pipe before eoy.

Why do you think the ED hacker will be caught before 2018?

If the hacker and binance happen 66-85

If nothing happens the big wall will be at 30 and it will sit there until something DOES happen.

how would you even catch him

binance isnt happening, realistically, because raiblocks is going to win the community vote.

the hacker, i also dont really expect to happen, how would they catch him

Just a feeling.

Whether it's the real hacker or not is the real question.

If one thing bnty is good at, its marketing.

love this movie, they should really make more like this

well im hodling

Deleted my post because I couldn't get the time to link properly.

There's a deleted scene where a whale is circling the ship and making an ungodly noise in the dead of night.

all in BNTY

2018 moon walk

you forgot to screenshot that grandtotal amount of 10 BNTY you sold you poor fucking pajeet

Spot on. The flame on bounty is at its last limbs. Please stop milking this thing and let some hype begin to sink in before shaking off anymore hands, or else you're just gonna stop the whole mission

I mean it's still a retardedly low cap coin.

20 million is a fucking joke.

We have to be able to reach at least 50 consistently.

They'll either pay binance fees or binance will want to list them to steal kucoins thunder. Bounty0x team has made it clear that they're focused on exposure and liquidity at this point