I just bought a bunch of Monero. Maybe you should too... Thank me in the morning

I just bought a bunch of Monero. Maybe you should too... Thank me in the morning....

Whats the deal?

It's time. This is the big one.

Monero doesn't really need pajeet shilling user. There is no safer hold other than maybe Ethereum.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Ethereum is not a safer hold.

It's debatable. I did say maybe.

Same here =)

y tho

Purest coin.

some of you guys are alrightg

dont hold monero tonight

I have literally zero issue holding this in dips. My greater concern is it mooning.

imo the only crypto worth hodling right now is xmr and bch

>xmr and bch
agreed, plus XLM

you're right except bch is trash

This.
Minus BCH.

the developers just sold their shares they are living on an island at this point. I would sell any bags you have asap before the news get out.

going to 5k by next year. (this week)

bcn and xdn full ath.

Thanks user just bought $XXXk

See, we cleverly invested in something that has devs that care more about autistic ideologies than money.

Moon when? XMR headed for $500?

You forgot a 0.

It feels incredible comfy having bought most of my xmr at $40. And then some more at $80. Then at $120. And more today.

This is the eternal hold.

Remember, Bitcoin found its first real use case a a way to launder money and buy drugs. Monero is now the official underworld coin. Get in before too late

I bought all mine at $120 and haven't added since. Praying for a pop to acquire more but otherwise probably won't.

you are all wrong

Finally Buying 1.5 BTC's worth tonight.

Can't wait for my big comfy chair coin.

lol sold monero a few hours ago for ADA, fuck monero thanks ADA :^)

I guess I'm /withher/ now.

bought a big bag, am i gonna make it to lamboland user?

even if u dont believe in this long term, this is a perf coin to buy for short/medium term, its down 10% for absolutely no reason, even with the best use and one if not the best tech (though im in it for the long haul)

It's going down because darknet is migrating to SUMO

source

Bs, darknet needs some stability, a new copycat shitcoin is not going to provide it over monero

yea like how they didn't hop right out of bitcoin as soon as a more secure version of it came out

ALL IN SUMO

Been waiting for it to get to sub 300 to buy a bit more. A couple more runs from one of the big boys and it should get there.

god FUCKING DAMNIT I WAS JUST GONNA BUY DRUGS AND NOW IT'S GONNA PUMP?

Wouldn't that mean a discount on your drugs?

>Bs, darknet needs some stability, a new copycat shitcoin is not going to provide it over monero
especially if this copycat is literally a fork of monero
so if they make anything good it can be just merged upstream

True, but I can't wait very long

Hope everyone else just got that sick wick on Binance. Feels good as FUCK man.