Make Wildly Unfair Assumptions of People Based on the Race/Class they Play

Doesn’t have to be core races or even D&D races

I play Half-Orc Fighters a lot

>I play Half-Orc Fighters a lot
You're a mongrel that hates his parental heritage, but too submissive to say it out loud in real life.

So roleplaying and problem-solving beyond grunting and smashing things is too much trouble for you, and you'd rather just roll attack and damage and leave the rest to everyone else?

My favorite class is Druid. The first character I ever made was an elf druid, although these days I tend to prefer humans, or whatever strange race is available (gensai, raptorans, etc)

You're either a black man, or a white woman.

I almost exclusively play humans and elves.

They're the easiest races to find good character art for.

You sound like the kind of immoral pragmatist who unironically believes that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I play Paladins regularily.

My next character is going to be a dhampir cleric of Ezra that I am intentionally trying to make MAXIMUM EDGE as a deliberate contrast to my previous character, who deliberately had no edginess whatsoever.

I also plan to work with the DM to have the dhampir fail her battle with her innate vampiric curse and become a full vampire, betraying the party in the process.

He said unfair assumptions, user

I like orks, trolls, changelings and I like to make either a decker or some kind of adept

My favorite PC I have is a female half-elf noble fighter/sorcerer

I always play a different race and class, but I love playing dwarf marcials and halfling bards.

You are a cynic IRL

Homosexual

The big fat guy that always makes people laugh but secretly thinks about commiting suicide.

you are girl with a savior complex and a tendency to play chaotic good characters

I mostly play dwarf clerics, hit me with your best shot

You always have characters with edgy back stories and try to d the 'main character' every time even though it's a multi player game

I play lots of Bards and Barbarians, almost always of a visibly nonhuman race, like Half-Orcs or Lizardmen.

My first character was a Kobold Sorcerer.

My favorite classes are Ranger and Monk, my favorite races are Catfolk/Tabaxi and Kobold.

You're an under the table neo-nazi who take's out you secret genocide fantasies on orcs and goblins

My favorite edition of D&D is 4e

I play a duck that worships the world's biggest fire spirit

You are vary unimaginative and have a complex that makes you want to seem useful to you're friends out of fear that they will stop wanting to play with you and you will be abandoned

>That feel when I've never played an "edgy" character ever. All of them even having living parents.

You're probably a really swell guy, but you get baited easily and defend 4e like it's your waifu.

I mostly play half elf paladins (oath of conquest) or gunslingers that usually are missing a limb or an eye

Featherfags out

Read me like a book ;_;

also fav race to play is human. Classes vary a bunch though.

Your favorite manga is berserk and and you think of yourself as an aspiring voice actor
You are a closeted furry and an avid fan of avatar the last airbender/ legend of korra

You think you're much more cleaver then you actually are and try to break the game every chance you can get much to you're fellow players annoyance

You go to steam punk conventions when they're in town and frequently remark about how unique and cleaver you are to people you just met.

Ouch, right on the nose, too bad the complex turned out to be a legitimate fear

Skeleton Warlock

Same. There's more art of human characters than any other race so I tend to play those. Elves too just cos they're humans with pointy ears.

Halfling fighter, come at me

You’re literally playing this character for shitty spooky skeleton memes like some kind of

>>>>>normie

cut me right to the bone

You try to be funny more often then you try to actually play the game often leading you in to situation that aren't fun for anyone.

You like to jump on every meme train you see and want to relive other peoples epic rp characters.

because she is your waifu

lolrandumb punster

I play a kender rogue and proceed to never steal from anyone and be the most serious member of the group.

Bingo

You are both literal faggots who care more about having a "funny" character than good or believable ones.

Unironically Half-elf bard here.

Tryhard anti-sue and roleplay elitist that seems reasonable but is a drama timebomb.

Not even a little true

You get off the the smell of your own farts and think you're so cultured and creative when really you're not.

Fucking Kek

I play a half-elf illusionist thief

I like to play kobold sorcerers in melee combat.

I play all core races and classes.

Socially retarded girl who acts like a child and dates the ugliest nerds she can due to low self esteem

I've got nothing because I also play Paladins.

Uh... rules lawyer?

I like to play as Monks or Barbarians.
Human or Half-Orc exclusively.

You have a messy house/room, attach to specific RPG games like Skyrim and make new characters ad nauseum, but you have culture and enjoy museums and stuff

you have an amazonian fetish (not that there's anything wrong with that)

My favorite thing to play is Human Paladin, in more modern settings, I play gunslingers, but if the system divides up the type of gun your skills are relevant for, I go for rifles.

Well OP did say wildly unfair, which I suppose includes wildly inaccurate.

I like to play dragonborn fighters and barbarians

My favorite class is fighter/street sammy, and I prefer to play minotaurs, werewolves, gnolls, and the occasional sickly human. When there is an option for cybernetics or replacement limbs, I will always take it.

Forever GM

I use a lot of owlbears

It's disturbing how accurate you are. The only thing is that I don't enjoy museums; too much walking.

When I was a teen I played almost exclusively human wizards. Now that I'm almost 30 I almost exclusively play some kind of grizzled scoundrel with a heart of gold.

When I get to play at all :(

Human wizard

You are actually a fairly intelligent person, but your crippling self esteem issues mean you aren't comfortable assisting with planning or tactics beyond being a weapon others utilize.

you had no friends outside Roleplay as a kid.
You grew up to not need friends but still won't roleplay with strangers

Like many people on Veeky Forums, you were bullied throughout high school. What sets you apart is that being beaten up got you sexually aroused. You play burly fighting men in order to appease your fetish but will probably end up hiring muscular gigolos if your finances permit it.

Brain damage as a child rendered you incapable of imagining things. You don't realize that you have a problem but you do.

You had to repeat third grade.

You've been fat your whole life and pray that cybernetics will fix that problem because there's no way that self-discipline is coming to this party.

You have no friends and run games in order to get slightly higher functioning autists to hang out with you.

your taste in lore and worldbuilding is shit but your characters are better developed than the rest of your party.
you unironically believe that the law is full extent of human morality.
you have a thing for chicks with a secret naughty side. throughout your childhood you felt as though your family was overbearing and holding you back.
your creative and always make campaigns interesting but sometimes you can be a tryhard.
you have social anxiety and feel like you dont belong.

how did I do lads, how wrong am I?

Spending time in a drum circle lately?

>You've been fat your whole life
I weigh like 98 pounds, but other than that, spot-on.

Spooky accurate, nice work user

I keep playing the fighter equivalent for every game. Warrior in Dark Heresy 2e, Soldier in Age of Rebellion, etc.

You're a control freak who wants to dictate how other people play their characters.

Veeky Forums is nailing me to a t.

I know intelligent people are messy and like variety. It was a total shot in the dark.

You crave power IRL, but passively wait for it instead of seeking it. You’re very clever in several ways however

You had a lot of teachers tell you that you'd be brilliant if you applied yourself, and you didn't for fear of proving them wrong and losing that faith in you.

I was describing myself haha

I almost exclusively play Male humans or elves, and prefer playing classes I view as more mechanically complex, gravitating towards various kinds of magic users.

I don't have a preference, I select a build a character based on what's appropriate for the setting, what niches haven't been filled by the party, and based in the party race composition. If everyone plays nonhumans, I play the token human (which helps with building since they tend to be the objectively best mechanical choice). If everyone is humans, I try to think of what nonhumans have a reason to be their and make a character who's job is to provide a different perspective to situations

I always, always play some kind of spellcaster.

You have mild dyslexia and try to hide it so that people don't think you're slow. Unfortunately this has backfired and people think you're stupid rather than someone with a widely accepted difference in their perceptive qualities.

You're probably a decent guy but have nonetheless had trouble making and keeping friends and are desperate for approval.

You are a fucking annoying nightmare to DM.

You think you're the smartest guy in the room. Unfortunately, your laziness has made for a lot of wasted potential and you're starting to succumb to anxiety about your lack of accomplishments to date.

You have a strong desire to be accepted by others. You want to be a useful contributing member of the team, and that gives you more enjoyment than anything else in DnD.

I'm pretty flexible with my classes but i absolutely do not play human, i exclusively play non human races, most of the time dwarfs and half-orcs.
When non humans aren't a option i just make my humans deformed in some way, be it mentally or physically

your a easygoing person who cares about your party. you give off an air of nonchalance but deep down your terrified of what others think of you.
gym was your worst class but you loved science.

My brother.

Is autism an unfair assumption?

You suffer from delusional body dysmorphic disorder, but at least roleplaying allows you to express your feelings without self-mutilation.

Basing it purely off of one stereotypical comment made on the internet rather than an in-person reaction, sure. Autism's related to social ineptitude, but it's still a whole different beast.

It's the neediness and zero friends that's unfairly assumed.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
though the laziness has been less of an issue. A few weeks ago I volunteered to help out with some field research for the university, and this month I'm getting my scuba certification, so at least I'm not completely hopeless. Just mostly hopeless.

I roll my class/race randomly and roll stats randomly if I can.

You're a slightly unattractive woman who took up roleplaying so that nerds would fawn over you and call you beautiful.

You have all the creativity of a dry sponge

you love roguelikes and have a fear of stagnation. you have dreams of running on the spot and being trapped. you enjoy a good challenge because when you dont challenge yourself you feel worthless.

You're anxious of what your investment and effort would really amount to and want something to blame.

hahaha

I make characters of every type ad nauseam, but I haven't played enough games to use even a quarter of them

I prefer GMing to playing.

No GM could satisfy you if you did play

Played a lot of psionic things over the years, but if not that something more unusual. Want to play Mystic but right now I'm stuck with Adventure League so....

Used to play the most unusual races I could find but now I mostly stick to half elves or humans

You want to feel unique, and have a desire to be seen as different. You value your smarts more than anything else. You aren't good with people.