Let's be honest here, Konrad Curze was the greatest primarch to has ever lived

Let's be honest here, Konrad Curze was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a planet as shit as Nostramo and fixed it. All others ruled(except Angron) over planets with problems, but nowhere near the disaster that was Nostramo.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for fixing the sunless shithole

>But muh heresy
Irrelevant, at least until he got half-insane he was a god among his brothers
And his rebellion was legitimate anyway.

>I'm going to fix this shit hole nightmare world where people are afraid to go outside by turning it into a shithole nightmare world where people are afraid to go outside.

What did Curze mean by this?

Let's be honest here, Leman Russ was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a planet as shit as Fenris and fixed it. All others ruled (except Konrad Curze) over planets with problems, but nowhere near the disaster that was Fenris.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for fixing the frozen shithole

>But muh Prospero
And his execution was legitimate anyway.

>Lion > Gonad Curse

Greentext is truth.

but he didn't fix the planet, the planet went back to being the biggest shithole in the galaxy the second he left.

Now Lorgar, he could turn a planet around

Let's be honest here, Lorgar was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a planet as shit as Colchis and fixed it. All others ruled (except Konrad Curze) over planets with problems, but nowhere near the disaster that was Colchis.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for fixing the heretical shithole

>But muh heresy

They were afraid of angering Curze, not of going outside.

So what?
Russ was a low IQ retard. Fenris was a frozen shithole before Russ, during and after his rule.
He changed nothing

This to be quite honest,

>They were afraid of angering Curze, not of going outside.
Considering "going outside" was high on the list of things which made Curze angry, I don't see the point in distinguishing the two.

Let's be honest here, Angron was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a planet as shit as Nuceria and fixed it. All others ruled (except Konrad Curze) over planets with problems, but nowhere near the disaster that was Nuceria.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for fixing the heretical shithole

>But muh heresy

>no other primarch took a planet as shit as Fenris and fixed it.

Caliban - the former Death World, begs to differ.

It's eventual destruction is irrelevant. The Lion scoured all of the monsters off of it shortly after taking control of the Order.

Let's be honest here, Hulk Hogan was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a promotion as shit as the World Wrestling Federation and fixed it. All others worked (except Angron) as top guys in other promotions, but nowhere near the drawing power that was Hulkamania.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for working the marks, brother.

>But muh racism
And his heel turn was legitimate anyway.

>your opinion
>not Gawker

Well, fair enough about Angron’s rebellion. The Emperor really fucked up there.

Let's be honest here, Andre the Giant was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a promotion as shit as the World Wrestling Federation and fixed it. All others worked (except Hulk Hogan) as top guys in other promotions, but nowhere near the drawing power that was the Giant.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for working the marks, brother.

>But muh loss
Irrelevant, at least until he got fat he was a god among his brothers

Corax fixed Deliverance too. But him and Konrad are intended to be mirrors of each other.

Let's be honest here, Rowboat Girlyman was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a planet as shit as Macragge and fixed it. All others ruled(except Konrad Curze) over planets with problems, but nowhere near the disaster that was Macragge.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for fixing the roman shithole
>But muh imperium secundus
Irrelevant, at least until he got half-robotman he was a god among his brothers
And his contingency plan was legitimate anyway.

Let's be honest here, Macho Man Randy Savage was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a promotion as shit as the World Wrestling Federation and fixed it. All others worked (except Hulk Hogan) as top guys in other promotions, but nowhere near the Slim Jims that was the Macho Man.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for working the "Aren't though bored?", brother.

>But muh Elizabeth
Irrelevant, at least until he got cocaine he was a god among his brothers

No, commiting crimes made him angry

Honestly, the Lion is the only primarch that can beat Curze.

What? Angron didn't ruled Nuceria. He was a slave

A split personality? What a fucking joke. There's no such thing- no matter what the cases is, such tripe has always been the work of weaklings who cannot come to terms with their own actions and use it as an excuse to bide for empathy they do not deserve in the face of their actions, or to simply escape from the truth that they aren't as pure, kind and well-mannered as they would like to have other's belive.

This fool used his other side as a coping mechanism for his inability to handle a reality he could not accept that came about through his own struggles to live as a monster wearing the face of a man.

Let's be honest here, Rogal Dorn was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a planet as shit as Inwit and didn't say fuck this shit, and going with daddy on the crusdade. All others ruled (except Angron) over planets with problems, making their own realms and shit and allways wanted to go back there.
Even the Emperor congratulated him for his loyalty and gave him command over the phalanx and made him praetorian of terra for it.

>But muh Autism
Irrelevant, at least as long he got shit done he was a god among his brothers
And his "death" is fake anyway.

reminder that the lion lost that fight despite his sucker punch

What surprises me is how Kurze fought him to a draw. Like, the Lion's whole thing is being a knight: The Night Lords, in contrast, are very, very poor fighters when they can't stack the deck. You'd think that the Lion would fuck his shit.

i kind of liked it, shows how Jonson (or any prim arch) isn't totally invincible. Anyway he came back for another round and baned him didnt he?

It's still primarch vs primarch

Let's be honest here, Ric Flair was the greatest primarch to has ever lived.
I mean, no other primarch took a promotion as shit as the World Wrestling Federation and fixed it. All others worked (except Hulk Hogan) as top guys in other promotions, but nowhere near the Wooos that was Ric Flair
Even the Emperor congratulated him for working the "Wooo!", brother.

>But muh age
Irrelevant, at least until he got ancient he was a god among his brothers

After reading the Heresy books, and trying to explain the plot armor kinda, one may conclude that that due to their design, the Primarchs have a lot of trouble killing other Primarchs. Remember, except for decapitation, all they do is stab and hack really hard and with precision, and all of them have been stabbed and hacked really hard with precision a lot of times, only to get up and fight again in minutes.

Angron powerlifted a Warhound, Lorgar got shot by a plasma annihilator twice, Lion and Curze pretty much eviscerated eachother, Corax almost eviscerated Lorgar on Istvaan, and so on and so forth. It takes a lot more than a Primarch with a sword to kill another Primarch.

Unless you're Fulgrim.

Well, there was also Rogal Dorn versus Alpharius, but Alpharius is technically half a Primarch.

>literally teleport behind you tier
fuck BL

>a lot of trouble killing other Primarchs
>except for decapitation

They were born to be Kings, they are the Princes of the Universe

Ferrus Manus did lost his head