Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1861: Adorable Villainy Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55452871/#55454734
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55459736/#55460533
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55549183/#55553030
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55808864/#55813597
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56083864/#56086732
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55881541/#55889074
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55881541/#55889217
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56255503/#56256919
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What appears when you search yourself on internet?

Let's all write a letter to Timmy to show him just how much we're worried for him! I'll start,

Dear

Can you use LASER EYE BEAMS if you're temporarily blind?

PESKY PLUMBERS

Hotel Mario drawback when?

shithead,

It's gonna be the equivalent of this

That depends on how you're eye-beams work. And what the source of your blindness is.

>Mhm.

Glorious news indeed!

wee

How do you deal with having to abandon your entire life every ten years?

>having a life
wtf who let this normie in here

Depends on how you are blind. If your eyes are scooped out it won't do much. If it is a magical illusion your eyes should still work fine.

I set things up for people who I trust to inherit my stuff.

A media collection, properties that follow me, and a large number of waifus.

>source of blindness
Drawback involving staring into the sun too long.

>eye beams
Psychic.

>Glorious news indeed!
My fellow True Ancestor comrade!

I drag a 50 year drawback with me everywhere.

think that you

Three jumps in? Poorly. Very poorly.

need jesus

Magnificent Tyrant Jumper [600] - Truth be told, you can’t be bothered to personally sully your hands with things like grunt work. Management of empires, minions, and infrastructure...all of that can be a hassle for someone as busy as yourself. So long as you have the manpower and resources to accomplish it, you can create a self-sustaining empire either across nations or planets simply by directing your minions to do so, and you will find their competence and loyalty to be iron-clad enough to lay the groundwork for an ideal organization with very little input on your part. Of course, you have to get a handful of patsies or several depending on the size of this venture...but a bit of fear and charisma can help that quite handily, no? As long as you yourself are alive and some remnant of your forces exist, loyalists will hold this group or empire together, needing no more than a symbol of your rule or your name to enforce rule of law. At least, so long as nobody else gets in the way...

A few threads ago, I asked for help finding a way to manifest previous versions of Jumper, and someone suggested using an OC power from God of Highschool by choosing a deity who was associated with reincarnation. I didn't think too much of this, because you need a decent powerlevel to take that option and not die, but then I remembered that drop-ins also get a perk that lets them give their clones souls.

I kind of like the idea of leaving an ensouled copy of myself behind, one who very much wants to stay in that world, but it still strikes me as kind of creepy.

Any mythology fag here that could tell me what sort of Noble Phantasm would Hercules have if I put him in lancer class instead of the berserker class?

OAA has on several occasions demonstrated that he hates this community and everything it stands for, in addition to pretty much anyone who contributes to it. While it's unlikely that all posts which exhibit toxic criticism of the general community are his, it's become something of a meme because based on his posting style and tendency to shitpost anonymously, there's a decent chance that it really is him.

>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55452871/#55454734
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55459736/#55460533
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55549183/#55553030
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55808864/#55813597
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56083864/#56086732
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55881541/#55889074
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55881541/#55889217
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56255503/#56256919

Leave it in the old thread, you ass.

>Timmy, desperate to throw the blame for his carnage onto other posters, desperately begins painting a cardboard cutout with his own feces.

:)

Nice. I love the smell of perks in the evening.

What if an angry monkey tries to destroy my empire, huh? What then?

You could probably do that with Awakening with mastery of Mind and Time to summon up the psyche of your past self and Death to make to make it a ghost. Get someone to make a homunculus body for you to shove that thing into and Bob's your uncle.

How does it feel knowing you once considered a shitposter an associate? Seeing him pick that fight with Valeria must have been hilarious.

What questionable companion choices have you made throughout your chain?

Shut your mouth you fuck. OAA was great till he became a salty bitch recently*. All the incessant 'x shitposter is namefag' started with ddanon, then dirge, not OAA. Not yet at least.

*recently meaning the past year or so.

Ralts

>OAA calling Valeria manipulative
Coming from the guy who constantly goes on about how awful everyone here is until he's making a jump and suddenly doesn't constantly insult everyone that talks to him.

>recently
>implying he wasn't always the saltiest bitch
>implying he deserved to be here at any point

Seems interesting but sadly not my cup of tea, still a great perk though. Good job Heavens, and thanks.

He's a good jumpmaker but he's always been a nutter.

But God

Your future/present.

I haven't made any.

SPEAK NOT HER NAME

Didn't OAA bully you into that choice?

I don't know what any of those words mean.

Stop using reds avatar. You need a moon eating avatar. Bad heavens.

>That
>Questionable
Aqua's retardation, lazyness, and scumminess are what make her perfect and #1 waifu.

>Two of those post are related to you
hahaha..........

One, the archives don't lie. Two, even if I was Timmy, would you really want to give me that kind of credit? That my actions have driven off several jumpmakers, and that I've "won" several times? Just seems like it'd be giving the shitposter what he wants, definitely not an optimal position in any case.

Well for starters Death is what happens when people die

It was the entire IRC, and I would only call it 'bullying' when I'm being over-dramatic and trying to be funny. I wouldn't have gone along with the idea if I hadn't found it amusing.

>Thinking people die when they are killed
Pleb

>Anons ignore your post to take bait
Sad! (for me)
>inb4 fuck off

Stop humblebragging Timmy

Which ones?

Looks like user is talking about White Wolf's Mage.

You can be honest, you know. If he was a piece of shit to you, just tell us. It'll make driving him out for good easier in the long run.

Why would I tell you to do that? You've been helpful.

What Jump bro?

The Strongest In The Universe! [600] - It’s a perfectly natural thing, fear. Fear of your betters, fear of an invincible foe, fear of impending doom as you turn a miserable planet of apes into a screaming ball of fire. And as you grow in power and might, it’s only natural that others should find themselves cowed by your name alone. Others can subconsciously sense your maximum power in combat and destruction, and react appropriately - your equals become cautious, your inferiors beg for their lives. You can easily cow hundreds or even thousands into your service purely out of fear and force of personality, and should you reach the point destroying planets becomes child’s play for you, that number can extend to the millions. Certainly, some weaklings or stronger beings can resist you...but that just makes it more satisfying when you crush them.

In addition to substituting fear for charm, your reputation can also spread like wildfire, adding a mythical air to your dreaded name, causing others to pause or avoid your affairs if at all possible just to be spared your personal attention. Of course, should you prefer discretion...or worse, mercy (pah!), both of these effects can be deactivated or activated at will.

Forgot to mention, these are the new Space Agent capstone perks.
Smells like victory.
Always remember to spay and neuter your warrior race tributaries.
No problem
PUT DOWN THE NEWSPAPER
DBZ update.

3 and 4

Stop sucking your own cock you fucking subhuman. It's disgusting.

Yes. This pleases the Justice.

Kill yourself mexinigger

You are bait though. If you weren't shitposting, you wouldn't post a girl associating exclusively with shitposting.

>giving the shitposter what he wants

You mean what you want? And have wanted, and have gotten, several fucking times now?

>substituting fear for charm,
Ohhhh, I can use this. Thanks again Heavens, hope you are getting enough rest.

So in theory with this perk if I was powerful enough I could get aaaaaaall the headpats.

All shall fear me.

Don't respond to shitposters.

Oh, that's a fun perk. Not sure I'd take it, I prefer to be feared for my deeds rather than my potential danger, but this is still pretty cool.

Well, if you insist. Wouldn't want you to feel left out.

>Why would I tell you to do that? You've been helpful.
I help people?
Its easier to wait for the cartel
So if dont post arc I am just a normal non shitposter user?

Hot damn, that is some nice fluff there. The ability is just gravy itself

Thanks user

Pretty meh for a capstone, especially in DBZ. Yeah, it's theoretically nice, but it's not actually giving you access to anything you didn't already have. It's a minor convenience thing, at best. It just means you won't have to display that power, and when you get to the point where the planet can't handle a full display, cowing people into fear through... /this/ isn't really much better than just forcing them to do something with your incredible power.

And not that it matters, but there are loads of similar perks in other jumps for way cheaper.

I'll respond whenever it amuses me to do so. I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

Yeah. You've been helpful in getting rid of unsavory posters.

Speaking of, didn't you use to tripfag GenesisAnon? Why'd you lose it?

Anything for you, fampai

It would still be shitposting, but it wouldn't be as immediately obvious if you didn't avatarfag with a character well know for shitposting.

Momo is cute.

Tbh I agree with Only being able to influence millions after reaching casual planetbusting power? Kind of whatever, when you can just blow up a planet in front of a bunch of people and achieve the same thing.

I didnt like my first trip and my second one was stupid and edgy. Besides no one knew I was Genesis until I said my claims and I will only use it when posting the wip and answering questions.
I will take that in mind.

It's mostly a 'so you don't have to' sort of thing. The idea is that creating a mass intimidation aura/recruitment drive continually scales with your power, instead of being a flat benchmark, and somehow getting people to loyally work for you despite having a high employee 'turnover rate' like Freiza.. I could try and clarify that, if that helps any?

>Drawback involving staring into the sun too long.
Well, if it's some sort of BS pseudo-science based on refracting the light through your eyes I can see some BS pseudo-science explanation for why it wouldn't work. But nothing about that should really stop you unless you want it to.
>Psychic.
There really isn't much of a reason for you to be unable to fire the eye beams then. Might have difficulty aiming them though...

>My fellow True Ancestor comrade!
Praise be to the Crimson Moon!

You'll never come home to Arturia making you a home cooked meal.

What are your favorite local features, whether for aesthetic or practical reasons? What makes a place worth staying in for longer than it would take to leave it? Is it about the people and the culture, or does terrain move you more deeply?

What are some characters I could masquerade as to bully Shikako? Not counting Aizen.

So this perks let you delegate the creation of an organization to your underlings as long as you have the resources and underlings to get it done. But if we already have the underlings and resources why do we need the perk? And as long part of it survives, a remnant of the organization will endure. . . Why do we need this perk for that part either?

I imagine this perk is supposed to help with these things but no such benefits are stated in the perk beyond the underlings not being incompetent and disloyal, which since we would be providing the underlings doesn't matter unless we rely on incompetent traitorous underlings.

If it's just a 'so you don't have to' thing then it probably shouldn't be going for capstone spots. Convenience and a small boost beyond it don't feel impressive enough.

Start pursuing for Avalon

A character from another fanfic, one that she'd know. I suggest going to Silver Queen's profile page, clicking on her favorites, and then looking for a fic from before Sep 2, 2011 (since that's when Dreaming of Sunshine started) to pretend to be an OC from.

I don't think you'd even have to, just saying something like "Shikamaru isn't supposed to have a sister" would bully her plenty.

Clark Kent
Darth Vader
Lord Voldemort
Dracula
Gandalf

Bureaucracy is hard. It also lets you have a custom-built empire/conspiracy/planet farm organization that runs itself in your name, instead of having to rely on other fiat-backed properties or such. It's a blessing for those who'd rather not spend days doing paperwork, or at least those not tech or government-savvy enough to make a working system. It's also, again, largely based on a character in canon - Freiza, namely.
Can I get some actual suggestions on what to use for a capstone, then? If I don't have anything I can replace it with, I'm not going to axe it and try to find a Space Agent-appropriate perk for a few more days. Preferably something along the same veins as the other capstones - focus more on character and features than power level boosts.

Don't pretend to be another character. Just be that one OC character that shouldn't exist that keeps dropping hints that she shouldn't exist either. Keep dropping references to Earth, history and pop culture and all that good shit. Just because you can go over the top and pretend to be somebody else doesn't make it the fun option. Be subtle.

Did you not notice the part where it says that your empire will be self-perpetuating and not need your constant management to keep functioning? It's not about forming an organization, it's about not having to put in any work for it. Just get a bunch of dudes, say "make me an organization", and they'll be able to make one that suits your whims without any effort on your part to actually organize them. And so long as you have some ability to project your power at all, your entire organization will remain loyal and intact. Have a world-spanning empire too big for the remains of your army to keep under control? Doesn't matter, it won't rebel and will keep obeying you and chugging along.

>We got a Generic Naruto Fanfiction jump before a Dreaming of Sunshine jump

Yeah but that is already something we can do with the proper minions and resources which we still need with the perk. The perk appears to do next to nothing.

Suggestions. How to improve it. Sell me something, user. Also is correct.

If you survive Namek, you'd probably be in a pretty good spot to just absorb Frieza's empire.

It might end up causing Revival of F to not happen, which'll probably causes butterflies and other shit in Super, but I think it sounds worth trying.

Who?

A bad guy from Bleach.

That just means it is Cells time to shine! I wonder what kind of super/god mode his would even look like with all the different DNA.