All jokes aside, is there a single person in the entire 40k lore that actually did nothing wrong?

All jokes aside, is there a single person in the entire 40k lore that actually did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgP_vfDWCJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

except captain catachan
you don't get to become captain catachan if you commit errors

I get a feeling even saints commit unspeakable atrocities there

I don't know.
Jurgen?

Sly Marbo

There may be a few newborn that managed to die before doing anything wrong, but I'm not sure

Malcador, maybe.

Sanguinius, arguably.

Angron!

Asmodai.

Pretty much all of the Tyranids. They're just eating. Nothing wrong with that. Like being mad at a lion for eating Gazelles.

Girlyman.

Lukas Bastonne.

He's so pure GW won't bring him back.

Nork Dedog.

And, let's be honest, the 40k universe is such a fucked up place, they kinda all deserve to be eaten.

You're not wrong.

Feels good to be the greater good.
Tau didnt do nuffin

>Space communists who are essentially mind controlled by a ruling class that they can't disobey

Alright.

What, and Imperial subjects can disobey their ruling class without any sort of punishment?

Get fucked. At least the standards of living are higher in the Tau empire.

They're capable of disobeying, even if they are punished. The Tau aren't.

He was loyal until he was given absolutely no choice.
If the furfags had stopped killing them and said "whoops, out bad" he would still have been loyal to Big E.
Both Horus and Wolf-fucker were dickheads and need gassing.

Except the worst crime of all, being shit tier projection fanfic written by faggots

The Lamenters

Caine

No.
It's the whole freaking point.

That priest in The Last Church.

Its more a charm person then mind control. The Ethereals use sents to make tau and other races love them.

>it's not mindcontrol, just subtle mindcontrol
Commies need to die.

Not anymore. The people who do lots of wrong keep killing them.

Ollanius Pius

>At least the standards of living are higher in the Tau empire.
>No comrade, all roads are in terrible condition. In fact, in Capitalist pig countries the roads are in even worse repair. We live so good here... Now, do you have any bread? I haven't eaten in 2 days.

>We'll kill you if you disobey, but you could disobey
Big whoop. I would still rather live the life of a gue'vesa than that of an Imperial subject.

Tyranids literally did nothing wrong. Nothing.

Even Gue'la would benifit from joining the Tau'va and you know it.

Actually, The T'au can and have disobeyed the Ethereals. It just tends to be extremely difficult.

Hey man, I'm open to new information. Go ahead and show me the fluff that indicates the majority of Tau worlds have worse living conditions for a majority of the population than the majority of Imperial worlds do.

Oh, hey, I found a russian!

>tfw no tyranid gf

Lorgar. All he ever wanted was the Truth.

Most of the named characters in the space marine or the guard codex haven't done any wrong. Pask fucked up vs longstrike and I geuss Shrike was a gangster's dogsbody before becoming a muhreen.

being born in the 40k universe should probably be considered doing something wrong

*invades your sector*

Thule: You will not squelch our faith so easily, alien.
Shas'O Kais: The Tau Empire will respect your faith, human, if you would only see reason.
Thule: Our faith is in the Emperor of Man, alien. To bow to you is heresy.
Shas'O Kais: Then you follow the path to destruction.
>Thule: Better destruction than bondage.
>Shas'O Kais: So says the slave to the free man.

Came here to post this. Was not disappointed.

Sanguinius

eldar because they do nothing

Orks

this is why didnunuffin meme is becoming boring. it's pretty much who can come up with an obviously guilty of a lot wrong party/person

Both correct. They did literally nothing wrong.

Thanks for your opinion. We really appreciate your meme wisdom here. Be sure to check in r/Veeky Forums to clam your karma points for this very wonderful post.

that gif really rustles my autism

maleceptors don't have tentacles
and if they had they wouldn't come out of nowhere

What did Khan do wrong?

Malcador.

I'll second Jurgen. Truly, the perfect example of Guardsmen. Always prepared, never scared, unquestioning of orders, and steeled against the horrors of the universe with his giant melta gun

Fucked off into the webway for ten millenia

>he thinks hitler did nothing wrong and dindus are the same thing

when did Veeky Forums become infected too?

Caine did objectively do nothing wrong, fuckwit
Mistakes are just part of a greater plan that he hasn't thought of yet.

He murdered Abel.

Anyone the inquisition says is. Duh.

Aleya and Valerian.

When did sabaton join the catachan jungle fighters?
youtube.com/watch?v=HgP_vfDWCJc

>xeno can't lie
>Shas'O Kais isn't one of the mind controlled to believe they are free

A Commissar that did nothing wrong. Yeah.

Who?

The Eldar

there I said it

Abel was an attentionwhoring cuck.

Yeah.

Malcador

Just finished reading A thousand ons" and im still angry.
He was an arrogant prick, but stil completely loyal till the end.

>crickets chirping

he made pacts with daemons

good point, even thou he actually didnt even considered them to be "demons".
Btw, is there a book yet that covers the traniction from "im not even warn my sons of the arrival of space wolves so they will die asap remaining loyal" to the "fuck that, im becoming a demon and I want to see the Imperium in flames"?

He was a nosy cunt who should have kept his neck in. End of really.

We all know what you think on the matter, Mortarion

I'm pretty sure that's a prerequisite for becoming an Imperial saint.

Only if you think killing heretics is an atrocity, do you think killing heretics is an atrocity citizen?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

heretics can be saved

by killing them, we are forever denying them the emperor's light

This, best boy

Primarchs can go fuck themselves compared to him

Malcador.

You made me lol, thank you.

All memes aside, Malcador seems to be clean so far.

What about the time they decided to throw a party for the scary green robot skeletons that burrowed up from the moon orbiting one of their planets and chased away the Tyranids?

Or the time that they decided to trust the Dark Eldar when they suggested a "cultural exchange?"

Don't forget the times they attempted diplomacy with the tyranids
yes, multiple

I'm a massive Sang fag, but he trusted Horus too much.

That too.

Honestly, I understand that this is a lot more along the lines of others doing wrong to them, but if they honestly thought they could trust something that looked like this, then frankly, they deserved everything that was coming to them.

Sanguinius, he was so pure that he died for our sins. Even have a holiday in reverence to him.

One of the millions of babies who die in child birth?

If it wasn't for plot armour Tau wouldn't even exist in the setting.

They'd all be dead after their first encounter with Chaos as they literally have no defence against it.

Not to mention the Imperium could just blink at them and wipe them out.

I'll throw in on Jurgen too

Actually not being psychers Tau are a lot less corruptible so chaos cults are not a problem.

Horus

>I'd rather be a slave in a house than a free man with just a bunkbed
Cuck mentality

Maybe. It's implied thathe doesn't bathe enough. Although that might just be Cain's way of describing his blank-ness.

Malcador is just as responsible for the big cluster fuck as Emps.
He had every chance to put his foot down and tell big E that he's being an idiot.

Maybe he gave up.
If your blank-ness makes you reek and look dirty whatever you do, is there any point anymore in bathing at all?

That kind of happened post-heresy during his milennia of brooding on the planet of sorcerers. Magnus was still loyal up until the very end but the feelings of betrayal and the realisation of all the hereticla and shady shit he'd done that didn't actually seem so bad at the time drove him to the vengeful, bitter, broken man he is in modern 40k. Even then I regard the majority of the imperium hatred as shitty BL writing since really he just wants to languish in mourning for eternity after he's finished off his little grudge match with the space yiffs

> CTRL F 'Fulgrim'
> 0 replies

Come on guys. Let's list his accomplishments:
- Best Primarch origin story. Turns a shithole into a utopia without firing a single shot.
- Restores his Legion like a phoenix from the ashes, into the pride of the Emperor and universally recognised as 'excellent at everything'
- Credited with 2 Primarch kills Roboute pls go
- Earned eternal life in a paradise moulded to his whims, surrounded by everything he could ever want and absolutely no consequences for his heinous actions
- Still gets to go exploring and eat people whenever he wants

>No Duncan
2pure

Mangus is great because he's such a classic tragic hero, doing everything he can with the best of intentions but laid low by a mixture of fate and his own arrogance. It's a testiment to his character that he can get people invested enough to fight about him so much.