I lost so much money it's not fair

I lost so much money it's not fair

I want it back

buy xvg right now not even joking

user are your hands made of glass?

thats y should not burn with kcs shill coins. they are useless tier 3 shitcoins. if at all if u buy , u need to hold it , every fucking coin will go up so dont sell at loss

Stop chasing memes.

If your sole purpose for buying is because there are 2-3 threads actively shilling a coin with over 20 replies each....

That means you're at the top, do not buy, move on.

You wanna know the secret?

Find coins on coinmarket cap NOT on biz. Just randomly pick them.. that gives you the best chance of getting in on a nice low price..

If you get in randomly like that there's very little chance it's going to randomly drop 30%... but if you get in when everyone's excited there's a HIGH chance itl'l drop 30%.

Me too.

Jesus fuck. This is why I'll never invest more than a few thousands bucks into crypto.

zcl no worry about it. I also hold it. but I did not worry at all. all we need is fork date. it will do at least 3x from now.

But I don't know how to differentiate good coins from shitcoins. I can't just buy a random coin that I know nothing about.

wow :(

Dude, why would you put 40k Euros into this shitcoin? You know if the fork doesn't happen, it will crash?

get rich or die trying

>I don't know how to differentiate good coins from shitcoins
If its not in the top 10 of coinmarketcap, then its a shit coin.

Egg shell

>But I don't know how to differentiate good coins from shitcoins. I can't just buy a random coin that I know nothing about.

Consider this user:

If I randomly bought a random coin I knew nothing about from Coinmarket cap.. The chance of that coin randomly going down 40% is almost 0.

The chance of a coin everyone on biz shilling going down 40% is extremely high.

FOMO is a bitch.

That said maybe it's not an ALL in?

Surely you have like 100k+ to make a call like that?

Nope. That's an all in right there.

>muh fork

>200% increase?
>time to buy!
>what do you mean I lost 14k?

lol never change Veeky Forums

>Buys at ATHs
>Cant be bothered to hold for more than a day
You deserve it

Don't worry, son. It's going to be a $400 coin in a month.

the fuck

do you expect gains instantly or some shit?

>buys a coin thats gone 3895423x
>doesnt set a stop loss at all.. even a big balls one

jesus christ come on man

Just need some patience, you'll be fine.

What was your entry price?

790k sats.

you will be fine user but next time wait for the red candle before go in lol.

Pfft, it's jumping between 570 - 630 on cryptopia. You'll be back in the green in no time.

did you make a JUST thread or post in one of them before? this sounds horribly familiar

you're a fucking retard for buying high and selling low while whales are accumulating and for hopping coins so quickly

i dont even know to say user :( m-m-merry christmas user