The average board game is a 7/10

>The average board game is a 7/10

Is this about right?

7/10 what?

Only if you're using the scale in a really stupid, arbitrary way?

On a scale of 1-10, the average board game should be 5.5

It's as good an arbitrary number as any. Because at least there is some space further up top to get an impression how good a game is.

At least it's not as rediculous as video game review scores once were - if you didn't at least make a 90% or 9/10, it was considered a bad game. People would go ballistic at reviewers giving their favorite game an 8.

I was wondering when the daily WOMEN REEEE thread would show up.

Sounds about right

the average *published* board game is a 7/10.
'cause: Monopoly is a big chunk of published board games. that's a 1/10.

Spot the one pretending to look excited.

>Spot the one pretending to look excited.
>the one
m8

Girl on left: Who am I? What am I doing here
Girl in middle: I actually despise these bitches.
Girl on right: I think I just creamed myself.

What are you even talking about?

those broads look insufferable

OP wants us to talk about normie roasties.

Or roastie normies; I'm not sure.

Imagine going to a board game cafe and playing Sorry.

Girl on the left is the only one who looks vaguely interested in the game, at least she's bothering to look like she's contemplating the board state.

Can't trust a girl who wears glasses and scarves like the middle one. I estimate a good 0.891 chance she's doing gender studies and presently writing an angry wall of text on a forum about why the male gaze is a problem in board games she doesn't play and comic books she doesn't read.

The last girl forgot that no one uses the XD emoticon anymore when she struck that pose for the camera. Her hair is pretty on fleek though. Clearly intended to be the bubbly airhead of the bunch so props to the casting agent for making a solid call.

There, is that autistic enough for you?

Wtf is sorry
They are playing ludo you dingus

more importantly who sits in a café drinking milky coffee through a straw, during the day?

why's her spoon in the tea,
why would you do that,
do you like the taste of metal?

and more pressingly;
"where the fuck, are the fucking, coasters!"
God dam heathens, that's a fucking wooden table!
and greens missing a piece...

This was more amusing than I initially thought it'd be. Kudos.

typical for plebeians to not spot the difference between the common bulgarian version and the german "Ach, Franz, dein Arsch ist zu weit offen!"

Sorry does not have exit path in the center and is also in a square not in a cross shape. It would seem like a similar game but there is lots if differences. Mostly it's easier to cheat with a cross path which is why it is more classic

Gonna need sauce on that image.

you sound like a fag who plays with geometrical dice instead of goat-neckbones.
i bet you dont even know the Heimichel-Auflage

Where the fuck do you keep finding these bait images?

At the bait store, where else?

juna juna juice pokemon

It's about right to me. I'd say 6-10 goes like this:
6: It's good, would play again (Average board game rank goes here)
7: I like it. I might add this to my collection. A 7 has enough unique features to make this game memorable.
8 & 9: Great go-to games and the majority of players agree and want to play again and again. Whether it's an 8 (Great) or 9 (AWESOME) is up to personal preference.
10: Reserved for the current player(s) absolute favorite. Top recommended game for new players.

Go back to your board, robot.

The average board game would be a 5.5, actually.

Literally just two comments into the thread, user.

Boardgamegeek are nazis. Anything they rate above a 6 is usually good.

>"where the fuck, are the fucking, coasters!"
Classic Veeky Forums

It's right in terms of the modern rating system:
1-5: terrible
6: bad
7: average
8: above-average
9: good
10: great

That's because 8 of 10 is the lowest score you can buy from a reviewer. Virtually all AAA games get that score unless they're actually good, in which case they get 8.5-9. 10s are for highly anticipated games that aren't too buggy.

Video game reviews are trash.