What exactly should be the performance roll for when a character wishes to sexually satisfy another character?

What exactly should be the performance roll for when a character wishes to sexually satisfy another character?

Is it charisma?
Attraction and mental arousal are important after all.

Is it strength? Endurance? Physicality and stamina play a part.

Agility or Dex? We all know they are the godstats

Intelligence? Wisdom? Knowledge and experience are also important.

Also what skills factor in?
Help an user out.

Self bump

It's a skill check, the skill is "laying pipe". Charisma, dexterity, strength, and constitution can apply modifiers.

You did invest points, right?

Perform (Sex), like all perform subskills, is charisma based.

50/50 percentile roll with all modifiers for main stats added to success
+5 all stats - 80/20 success/failure assuming D20 style

Also add a bonus based on how well someone knows the other person sexually because everyone has different things they're into.

You roll 1d20 + strength mod. If you overcome her SQDC, usually 10+ dex and armor then you roll your 1d inches + your girth.

Fort save vs DC 10 + HD - Charisma mod.

>her SQDC
What is SQDC?

>laying pipe
What system?

>charisma based.
Of course you would think that.
I'm sure you're one of the people that says DEX fighters always beat STR figthers

>You did invest points, right?
I'm gonna use this the next time I DM and someone asks me for this

It's all separate checks
CHA to convince someone to have sex
WIS for determining what's the best position
STR for how hard you do it
CON/Endurance for how long you can keep it up
and a 2nd CON/Endurance to avoid STDS
Sexual body part sizes are rolled up during character creation

Erotic Art is an Average Dexterity skill, though you might also roll against IQ, HT, or ST depending on the situation/how kinky your partner is. Charisma/Appearance doesn't matter, they're obviously attracted enough to fuck you in the first place, but Flexibility/Double-Jointed gives a considerable bonus.

There's also How Was The Sex?, which is system neutral and free on RPGNow. It's a perfect supplement to surprise your players with.

If you fade to black, ask for a few ability checks they'd expect, like Dexterity (Performance) to work some techniques in, Constitution (Performance) to last, Intelligence (Performance) for sexual knowledge, Wisdom (Performance) to know what they want. You can probably come up with some others. Then toos in an Arcana check, an attack roll, a Charisma saving throw, a crafting check with blacksmith's tools, or whatever random roll to throw them off and have their imagination running wild.

(CH*50+EN*25+AG*13+ST*12)/100= how good you are at sex, at least in fallout.

They do if there's 100ft between them.

It's charisma based, but your endurance determines the number of tests you can make.

When it comes to fucking with players characters I normally make it an int check, wizards are magic in the sack.

in GURPS it's Sex Appeal to get 'em in bed, and Erotic Art to pleasure them. Flexibility assists here.

In the two games I'm currently running; In MonsterHearts there is just a stat for this, hot, which determines how sexy your character is, in Burning Wheel I'm not sure, doing a striptease or lapdance or something is based on the Speed stat (which in this case just means full-body mobility) so maybe that either on its own or mixed with Will (which is the default social stat).

Size Queen Difficulty Class

I forgot I made this comment

Depends on the partner. Anyone worthwhile will be a skill challenge.

Dexterity or at Endurance. Being pretty and golden tongued doesn't prevent you from being a selfish loser or a one pump chump. Especially since selfish describes pretty much 90% of people who invest in charisma and aren't paladins or clerics.

>What exactly should be the performance roll for when a character wishes to sexually satisfy another character?

There shouldn't be a roll made at all. Simply a narration of how things went by the GM, influenced by physical attractiveness and previous experience and frequency.

>What exactly should be the performance roll for when a character wishes to sexually satisfy another character?

You need the requisite goods, which is probably more con based than anything, but it's mostly the con you were born with, nothing you trained. These are the most important; these can do the job alone, but charisma definitely helps. You can try to increase the amount of time spent making the check in order to get a bonus, but each time you do you must pass an increasingly difficult con check.

So it's a charisma skill, but if you are unequipped, you can only ever get a result of 15 or so, whereas if you are equipped you can get whatever result you roll.

also women making the check can add their dex mod to the result against men

Dex+Stamina

Imagine being such an autist that you need all this math and stats just to get off

1d20+[(con+dex)/2)]