VeChain PSA: The Coca Cola kid has New Shanghai whispers about VeChain

Alright you brown-baked coal-faced pajeet madinos. It's The Coca Cola Kid informating you of more news for faggots like you. My calls are legendary, whispers of the meister. Enough BELOWING dicks since we're jumping straight into the brown. Even your inbred WaBi faces might be able to understand the following. This is what we got:

“Read past tweets about economic deadlines. The economic model is likely apotheosis part 2 and that a $20 VeChain will make even the smallest nodes multimillionaires with this plan.”

source: heard it over a soup dumplings and tea.

Top 10 in 2018 at the very least you cancerous chocolate knights of the faggot circle. Fuck your WaBi overlords, we'll get this pajeet going up and running x20. Follow my leads faggots and get some BELOWING by crack covered bitches - drops mic.

Omg you again whahah

Fuck yah I'm getting me some VET

If you're right you can have my left baby fgt

Eco??

AAAAAAA WTF I LOVE COCA COLA NOW

time to buy in

Sounds like a scam.

There we gooooooo, Vechain is ready for another rocket! I love you coca kiddo

Give me one good reason why I should invest into VET?

If you haven’t found at least one reason by yourself by now, you’re lost anyway.

Because it will either moon in 4.5 hrs or at least FOMO panic pump for a minute before it dumps.

I have a certain amount back in the 0.3c days. What's you good reason? The dnv gl is probs the most legit one.

here faggot

I have 50k VET, what does this signify? What economic model?

Am I gonna be rich user?

>get excited remembering that i got in at $.50
>only had change at the time, but think i got a decent position
>actually only bought 50 VEN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All in. Up almost 100% in sats, and only 50% in dollar. Fukcking btc.

you will be able to live off that in a year or two max.

Thanks cuck master cuck.

I got about 30k to go all in. Will the 10k VEN masternode be worth it though?

not sure about the 10k
rewards come out in january.

Is there any point buying now? Isn't it just going to get dumped soon?

depends on the news

The reason I think it's not going to be dumped is because this shit should still be a higher price if it was not for the sell walls just due to the existing fundamentals.

If someone really sells, they're being retarded.

THE WALL IS DOWN I REPEAT THE WALL IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Also LVMH. That's the company that makes Louis Vuitton shit if I'm correct. Vechain's primary goal was to make a blockchain for tracking of luxury good. This shit is the first crypto that actually is going to be used in the real world. MC $50B by mid 2018.

Should I drop my SALT bags for this?

Nuff said Pepsi boy. Xiexie

EAT THE WALLS LIKE DADDIES CUMMIES