Belarus wants to mine BTC using the nuclear power plant

Scientists from Belarus are working on the issue of using the energy of the nuclear power plant in Ostrowiec to mine bitcoins - Belsat TV claims.
First pro-crypto regulations and then that. What do u guys think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=belarus women&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVsaniurHYAhWBTCYKHUw6A18Q_AUICigB&biw=1120&bih=565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does belarus have qts?

They must either be a pov-tier country or really fucking shrewd

they should mine XMR instead

>mine BTC when it's crashing

Mining is a fucking meme. Buy 10 (for the sake of diversification) solid coins and you'll have many times better ROI in 6 months.
>inb4 muh mining is less risk
No it isn't. If the market crashes and burns your mining gear becomes nigh worthless anyway.

They're going to meme out themselves

Why are we wasting so much resources for a piece of software? What has happened to the world

google.com/search?q=belarus women&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVsaniurHYAhWBTCYKHUw6A18Q_AUICigB&biw=1120&bih=565

Moving to Belarus btw.

Insatiable greed.

mining is a meme if you're paying for power on the grid

if you have a fucking nuclear power plant at your disposal it's another story

>why do all these people waste their time working as microsoft, google, and facebook
>it's just a piece of software

>What has happened to the world
Jews, fractional reserve banking, and compound interest

Is Belarus /ourcountry/ ?

just like any slav nation chicks are god tier
and they will stick your dick for a cheap restaurant trip

suck* obviously

Russian here

Chiks in Belarus is literally god tier.

ok, no capital gains on crypto and the worlds hottest qts? i'm fucking going.
BLRbros, where should i stay? what sort of lifestyle will $5MM buy me?

B

*Smart refugee cities*

Authoritarian assholes are all in favour of crypto (for themselves, obviously). North Korea, Russia, China - they all mine BTC by stealing money and electricity from their subjects.

Hmm

>t. bank jew

>being this bluepilled

>YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANK GOYIM, COME BACK NOW OR ELSE

I wish I had my own power plant to mine all kinds of shitcoins.

Inb4 Belarus mines all the moon missions of the future and turns into the next Oil Bjorns or Saudis

Being a BLRbro I can say that it you can come with 5MM with your dick out and every girl will suck it instantly.

>your mining gear becomes nigh worthless anyway.
why would GPUs become worthless?
you can make 1200+ a month mining Monero with gpus

$5 mil will buy you a whole city.

> they all mine BTC by stealing money and electricity from their subjects.
i`am paid 0.05$ per kWh and its pretty high price retard

will i need to learn russian?

You can use English but actually it will be much better to speak Russian.

unironically this
we’re tired of their shit

E

that's cool i've got the full pimleurs course. i'm assuming even babby-tier russian would be better than none at all.

>President is a literal communist

Gl to those who fall for the trick and bring their money there

A jew doesn't know what shame is. He вeдaeт жид, чтo тaкoe cтыд.
Ivans penance is Abrahams praise. B чeм Ивaн пoкaeтcя, в тoм Aбpaм пoхвaлитcя.
Jews house is Sodom, Jews court is Gomorrah. Жидoвcкий дoм, чтo Coдoм, a двop, чтo Гoмop!
What is pleasing to God, is unsuitable for a jew. What a sin to God, is amusing to a Jew. Чтo Бoгy yгoднo, тo
жидy нeпpигoднo. Чтo Бoгy гpeшнo, тo жидy cмeшнo.
The Jew will say that he is beaten, but he will not say for what. Жид cкaжeт, чтo бит, a нe cкaжeт зa чтo.
There are no roses without thorns, and there are no troubles without Jews. Heтy poз бeз шипoв, и нeтy бeд бeз
жидoв.
People don't perish by their own without jews. He нapoд гибнeт, a жиды гyбят.
If you are healed by a kike, you submit to death. У жидa лeчитьcя - cмepти пoкopитьcя.
If the Jews are gracious, they will bring you to the abyss. Кoль жиды любeзны, тo дoвeдyт дo бeздны.
Kikes have more lies than fields have ryes. B жидaх лжи, чтo в пoлях pжи.
A kike gifted me nothing, to buy what I want. Пoдapил жид кyкиш, чeгo хoчeшь, тo и кyпишь.

To gain benefits - the Jew is always ready to be baptized. Чтoбы выгoды дoбитьcя - жид вceгдa гoтoв кpecтитьcя.
It happens that a Jew is called a Jew. Taк бывaeт, чтo жидa жидoм oбзывaют.
Live by prayer, as a human — not by bread, as a kike. He хлeбoм, кaк жид, нo мoлитвoй бyдь жив!
No one died of hunger, until jews appeared. Ha Pycи oт гoлoдy нe мepли, пoкa жиды нe пpипepли.
I would have said a word, but the Jew is not far off! Cкaзaл бы cлoвeчкo, дa жид нeдaлeчкo!
Then paradise will come when the Jews do not become. Toгдa paй нacтaнeт, кoгдa жидoв нe cтaнeт.
Drive the Jew not from the village, but drive him from yourself! Гoни жидa нe в ceлe, a гoни eгo в ceбe!

-Alexander Lukashenko

WTF, lads?

Why is he such an anti semite

Are there any nogs in Belarus? Can I bribe the cops? Will my house be robbed weekly by shady slavs?

But thats time, time is cheap. Energy is not.

no
yes
probably no if you live in a decent apartment complex

this has gone way too far

There are smart people in Belarus?