Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1865: I Got 99 Problems But A Witch Ain't one

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPrbccEdI5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Madoka stay and go stay.

Violently

Witch and the Hundred Knights Jump when?

Jumpers! Have you ever rapped?

Do you play music? If so what kind?

>I Got 99 Problems But A Witch Ain't one
Not having witches is a big problem.

Jumpers! Have you ever raped? Have you ever been raped?

Who/by whom, and when?

How much do you try to change the past during historical jumps, /jc/?

So yeah, lucky cat from soul eater + being dragonborn in skyrim.

Am I 9 dragons now?

No, you're 8 cats and a dragon who sexually identifies as a cat.

You're 1/9 dragon. And your other souls will pick on it for being the edgy chuuni one.

>No option to purchase your unlimited supply of Space Marine miniatures with you and your companions custom models

There was an user who was raped by drug dealers early on

Who the hell do you think I am!?

...Also, I just came from a weird ass site where people ship Batman ans wonder woman.
I'm a little scared now.

I definitely mindrape and even soulrape people all the time. Nothing so crass as a physical assault though.

I don't play music, but I do have a companion with some piano skill. As for rapping/flyting/Alternian slam poetry, I can't do it on the spot yet. Maybe someday.

A question for jumpers with 1-ups:

What is death like? Do you black out and then revive? Go down to hell for a little bit and have a drink with the devil?

I die, black out, then regain consciousness as I'm being shot out of a pipe.

>Batman ans wonder woman
Basically half of DCfags?

Isn't that canon?

Where can I get companions who will do as they're told?

Nah. I feel like most of the fanbase disapproves of trinity shipping in general. For good reason.

Overlord (series)

Tell that to the writers.

Get Shaper's Authority in EVO and then make them yourself.

Help me out here. See, I'm a warrior, but lately I've been having... thoughts. It keeps coming to me whenever my mind wanders. I keep fantasizing about... magic. I try to kill people with my sword, but I just don't feel fulfilled. My heart's not in it like it should be. I think... I think I might be a mage.

I'm afraid of what people will say if I come out. Will my companions judge me for my interest in the arcane? Are the other warriors going to treat me differently?

What should I do?

I do remember seeing that post but I can't find it

That was the one I could think of but it's expensive.

Hmmm. Where are some good companions where you've made them?

Never seen JL/JLU, huh?

Any tips for writefagging?

>Isn't that canon?

...Oh good Diomedes. Is that right? They're a thing?

Magic knight.

In some continuities, sure.
In others, it's WW/Superman.
In most though, superheroes are somehow sexless paragons of heroism.

Sometimes. As everything else with comics, it comes and goes. By the way your new name is Imbecile.
Ki warrior.

Well, some 1-ups change how it works (the one in Medaka Box gives you a chat with Anshin'in, for example), but mostly I just go all disembodied for a moment while I regenerate.

>Imbecile

Fuck (You)

I'll never understand comic's continuity.

Well first of all, user, I want you to know that there's no reason you can't be both. Binary combat roles are an outdated concept for a less progressive time. There's a whole spectrum of roles in between warrior and mage that you can be. A spellsword, a gish, mageknight...heck, you can be something completely unrelated if you wanted to be. You could be a rogue, even, and no one has the right to tell you that's wrong.

But that said, if you're interested in casting magic, I suggest that you start slow. Maybe work a few minor spells into your combat routine, see how that makes you feel. Just a fireball or two, now and then, to strike at out of range enemies. Or maybe some debuffs and status conditions, that's a nice way to try out magic without going too far out of your warrior comfort zone.

As for your companions, if they really love you they'll be able to accept you no matter who you are. And yes, they'll probably treat you differently until they get used to it, but they'll adjust. In time they'll come to see that your use of magic is just one of the many things that make you the unique and valuable party leader that you are.

They're very rarely shipped together in the comics. Sure there was New 52 with SM/WW and DCAU with WW/BM, but New 52 was reviled and anyone with a lick of sense knows by now that Timm has shit taste in pairings.

Do you still like the whistling of the sword and the sounds of metal clashing against metal?

You may be, in fact, a spellsword.

Iwannabethearmoredcore, can you nail down some examples of Copy Cat? Right now the perk reads as fanwank whatever you want, which is really lazy.

If it's not defined in canon, you should make something up, because the "painful or painless" "may or may not require a sacrifice" doesn't help at all.

Hey Ricrod, can you confirm?

You are without a doubt the worst shitposter I've ever heard of.

When's a good time to visit Star Trek? What did you do during Otoyomegatari? How dangerous is Ogre Battle?

I used it correctly this time.

>sexless paragons of heroism
Every day I lament that I am too weak to emulate them in this regard.

Become a Battlemage. A Kung-Fu Wizard. A Bladesinger. A Swordsage. Spellsword. In a word a Mystic Fighter.

Well, it's not rape if both parts give consent.

(You) hurt me user, really,(You) do. I will now proceed to ignore (You).

You can be grating at times, Imbecile, but I don't think you're the worst if that's any consolation.

The group from Swords and Sorcery are quite good, there's also the Deranged Fan from Animated Batman, the Herald from Warhammer Tomb Kings, the Paramour/Mistress from Overlord(Game) and the twin companion group from Tokyo Ghoul.

If you don't necessarily mind them not counting as companions, and prefer the whole loyalty part, Ninja Boys from Bastard is a group of ninjas and spies that would follow you to hell, and you can make them a 2000 ninja companion group, if you don't want them getting replaced after every jump and want to upgrade them or whatever.

Medaka Box has Jumpanui Village, a village of people who have your bloodline and follow you fervently and have access to your biological abilities. Then you have the Foundation from Witchblade which is basically your own group of scientists who worship you.

Read read read. Also check out some of our more prolific writers like Yoro or Heavens.

>In most though, superheroes are somehow sexless paragons of heroism.
Except Superman himself, oddly enough, who routinely gets it on with his hot wife and before they were together had several romantic entanglements with aliens, time travelers, and a mermaid.

According to my criminal law notes, unconsciousness and intoxication are the major dealbreakers for the consent defence. So the heart pupil eyes would count as consent, but only so long as they're made out of genuine feelings and not you painting on some hearts afterwards. That would probably get you charged with battery, as well.

It probably is in the DCAU, at least. They went to one possible future, and there was a Wondy/Bats kid.

No there wasn't. You're thinking of the Green Lantern/Hawkgirl kid.

I don't rap, but music is something I love to play, especially villain songs! I also love singing Snow Miser's song, both the original and my own version of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPrbccEdI5o

As much as I can. Butterflies are fun! Plus, it's absolutely hilarious to cause fairy tales and crazy events to happen, so centuries later you hear stories about that time Joan of Arc was saved by a giant snowman, or the tale of a boy who befriended and later married a ghost girl.

Hey, thanks for all the advice, guys.

I think I am going to try mixing in some spells with my melee. Everyone knows at least a little magic these days, right?

I try to avoid the worst, nudge global events in directions I find palatable. But I mainly concentrate on making my little corner of the world into a paradise.

Noob question: Can I take with me after a jump characters met in the jump that I didn't buy as companions? Either canon characters or original ones?

All Jumpers end up jack-all-of-trades I think.

Generally only if you bought the pod from the Warehouse purchase page; each pod takes 1 character. For some reason I've never been certain why, Soul Hackers also has another 1-use only purchase that does the same thing and doesn't count as a pod but it's more expensive.

Not much

Well. This did not work out as planned.

Wadanohara question - for Rebirth of the Damned, is it only the "turn the living" function that works once per ten years, or can you only save one person from death through demonhood per jump, too?

Pic semirelated due to demons.

Thanks! Having the housing complex doesn't change the pod requirement, yes?

No prob, and no it does not change the pod requirement.

>tfw you can't imagine your jumper sleeping around, but you can't imagine them in a stable relationship either, so they just go celibate for eons without so much as noticing

pssst
if something is limiting your enjoyment you can always change the rule for yourself, since this is a single player game

>tfw you didn't set out to write a harem jumper but but you (the writer) want all the waifus, and then you found out how powerful sex magic was, and things just kind of snowballed from there

>how powerful sex magic was
Please tell me more.

Don't tell him anything, you don't know what that could unleash!

>>tfw you can't imagine your jumper sleeping around, but you can't imagine them in a stable relationship either, so they just go celibate for eons without so much as noticing

Only a little.

You can only turn one person into a demon if you save them from death with the default energy you gain as a Mercenary, but you could probably expand it easily, but I imagine that you could probably save a ton of mana if you weren't saving someone's life, so I guess you could do it multiple times if they weren't near death.

If you had a bigger mana pool, you could do it multiple times by saving their life.

the fuck is your image, nika?

>that map
user, that would change everything.

Thanks for answering!

>When's a good time to visit Star Trek?
Personally, I like Voyager, but Janeway gets into way more trouble than most Captains and is kinda stupid about how she handles some things. But it depends on what you want. You could always join Kirk in seducing green women or Picard in battling the Borg or putting up with Q.

>What did you do during Otoyomegatari?
I haven't been yet. But please don't tempt my Coordinator. Juggling four women is hard enough without all of them demanding equal treatment in bed as well.

>How dangerous is Ogre Battle?
Mid-level Dungeons and Dragons danger scale. Dragons are still a really big deal, but most mages haven't gone totally off the deep end of flinging world-ending spells everywhere. Warriors and brutes still manage to be relevant by being more common than the various magic practitioners.

If you are a beautiful woman, stay the fuck away from Deneb. If you're a handsome man with a weak will, stay the fuck away from Deneb. If you want to stick it in crazy, make a bee-line for Deneb.

That is an adorable picture and it is now my personal headcannon that somewhere in Dungeons and Dragons there is a Dragon with a horde of kittens.

Think about what kind of story you want to tell or what you want to get out of your writing. If you just want to practice scene work, don't worry about an overarching story and simply do isolated scenes that stitch together the events of what your Jumper did during the setting. If you want to do a larger story, figure out the ending first. Seriously, this makes all the difference and helps you not burn out in the middle when you can't figure out where to go from a spot.

And then figure out how closely you want to be constrained by the rules of Jumpchain. Don't be afraid to modify things in the name of the story if you have to. Making it your own really helps bolster creativity I've found.

I hope that helps.

>That is an adorable picture and it is now my personal headcannon that somewhere in Dungeons and Dragons there is a Dragon with a horde of kittens.

Remember that if they want to ascend they have to eat that hoard. All of it.

What are some jumps where you can get multiple companions that only take up one slot?

The ones I can think of are
Bastard
Red Dead Redemption
Samurai Jack

>if you are a beautiful woman

That could be an issue for at least one of my Companions. What's the risk there?

Alright, where's this one from?

Eh I mean seems like dragons get off easy if all they need to be a god is to eat a little pussy.

It also needs to be worth at least 100,000 gold coins.

That's a whole LOT of kittens.

>user, that would change everything.
It's a big plan that was popular for a bit, basically the idea is that the Confederacy would nab all the territory that was best for growing cash crops and get rich as fuck. Places that were too dry or otherwise unsuitably like central and northern Mexico would have been left alone, creating that weird map where a lot of the country would only be connected by sea routes.

Are there any good ways to awaken the powers of the Daughters of Aku without Aku's "help"?

Off the top of my head... Swords & Sorcery, Kerbal Space Program, Adepta Sororitas, Darkstalkers, Exalted Infernals, and Skullgirls.

But at what cost?

Ok so a LOT of pussy.

Why would they want to be a god?

>MFW

Seriously though, who would want to ascend from the glory of rolling around in a fluffy treasure horde? That's heaven right there.

Also, that's a good point.

Deneb is actually just a pretty wrapper for an ancient and powerful demon who has spent a really, really long time researching all sorts of dark magic. The first trick it learned was how to transfer itself into other bodies. It /loves/ beautiful young women, especially those who are already magical powerhouses or at least talented in that direction. It's recent experimentation with necromancy and pumpkins is not all it can do. And if it sees a better host, it generally drops everything to go chase it down and take it over if it thinks it can.

Light of Tera has the Choirs depending on which route you take. There's also the Waddle Dees in Kirby or the Prinny Squad in Disgaea.

>read the Bastard!! jump for the first time
>that Dark Hero capstone

We Demi-Fiend now bois

So get some wards against possession beforehand? Will do. What was that about the weak will, though?

Probably some really fucky demographics and eventual fractition and death because all the territory would be distantly ruled conquest.

Deneb likes to entrance handsome young men to do her bidding. Mostly to experiment on them. So pretty much the same thing. Having mental wards is just generally a good idea if you want to interact with Deneb.

Or you could take that one Drawback that makes her like you.

Weren't we already Demi-Fiend in SMT?

Yeah that makes sense.

A supa nerfed expy yeah.

Well if you are a dragon rolling in a fluffy treasure horde of kittens you are going to have a lot of wet pussy, because you will be squishing them. You sick fuck.

No, it was a one for one expy, just without the Conception going on the demi-fiend's powers aren't as useful.

Where can I get sex magic??

hero BBS, or high school DXD

Girls und Panzer.