Can you be a black library author? Post your fanfic and be judged worthy

>Magnus the red becomes good and takes the emperor's place on the golden throne
>Empy gets put into a humble dreadnought

>>Empy gets put into a humble dreadnought

>Dread Emps
>Not Titan Emps

Go big or go home, this is 40k

Harlequin assassination team targeting Yrvraine, due to Cegorach being royally pissed off at this abortion of a proper god.

Seeing more infighting among the Eldar would be very nice. As of now it seems like the Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Harlequins are one step away from having a drum circle and singing kumba ya.

>The tyranids reach Terra.
>Terra's defenses are almost defeated.
>Suddenly the ENTIRE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAIN RANGE STANDS UP, AND PROCEEDS TO FIRE MASSIVE MIND LASERS ON TOP OF NORMAL LASERS.

I'm biased, being a Covens+Harlequin player, but I want to see all of the more "minor" factions of Dark Eldar (covens, mandrakes etc) taking centre stage with the Dark eldar, trying to actively counter the Ynnead worshippers, helped by the Harlequins, since Ynnead not only is meant to kill all Eldar (so those immortal Haemys are shitting it), but also finish off the eldar Pantheon, which means Cegorach.

The Silent King is revealed and he is just robo nagash.

>enters emotionally reserved chaos space marine
>Enters his brothers
>Talk of camaraderie despite looking like literal monsters
>Enter in explicitly explained black gay female armorer carrying weapons
>All the marines despite being literal described combat gods they respect this woman because they know she could whoop their ass
>Marines leave after discussion with again explicitly described black gay female armorer
>Somehow a [insert large threat to establish the bad assness of the marines] shows up
>They defeat it with much trial tribulation but threat is defeated
>Leader marines whispers into the dead threats ear it was "easy"
>Somehow group drama plays up between the brothers
>Leader marine gets them to get along stoically
>Arrive at a destination they only found about with the help of the chaos gods
>Planet is full of innocents
>They serve the corpse emperor slaughter them all
>Marines come back with mcguffin
>Marines feel vindicated they are the good guys in this war despite committing genocide
>Mcguffin is a plot point in next book that is part of three part trilogy.

>Kharn doing things like killing a whole regiment and then beating the shit out of any deamons that try to help.

>Sanguinius comes back
>So do the two missing primarchs
>they're female

The Slient king is revealed and he's Settra!

Thumbs up for making me laugh

>there's this guy who looks like a male anime model
>THEN CHAOS SHOWS UP
>CHAOS DESTROYS EVERYTHING
>THE EVIL LORD MCSKULL SLAUGHTERBLOOD KILLS EVERYONE
>ONE CHAOS MARINE KILLS 700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 IMPERIAL GUARD BECAUSE CHAOS ALWAYS WINS
>something happens etc
>CHAOS WINS
>end

I just summarized every BL novel from the last decade.

>Guardsman dying in droves vs Orks
>A battle barge!
>Moral improves as space marines come
>Oops, it was the Alpha Legion
>Double fake out, Alphas loyal to Emprah, following Omegon’s teachings
>Kick Xenos ass
>Psych, they lied. Needed McGuffiin in Ork land
>Alpha Legion laughs all the way home

>Pedro kantor tries to quell the stubborn tendencies of his new primaris marines as tensions build between veterans and primaris.
>Based on Rynns world, the crimson fists rout ork camps and build cool forts.
Comfy low stakes drama.

How DO you go about submitting a 40k novel to BL anyway? Are there writing guidelines, etc

>Tfw I have the same name as a current black library author and likely wouldn't get picked up simply to avoid confusion
>Too autistic to change or shorten name or write under pseudonym
kill me

Already be a part of the Black Library, or be friends with someone who is.

>Penal colony guarded by IG regulars
>Ork infested space hulk crashes onto planet
>Slowly gets worn down over years
>Release prisoners, merges forces with IG
>Generals and nobles get killed
>Desperation sets in
>Learn from Orky scavenging techniques
>Become scrappers making war machines, armor, and heavy weaponry out of scrap metal
>Break out of penal world
>Create scratch regiment based on self sufficiency
>Commit tech heresy on a regular basis integrating xenos tech and being generally underhanded pricks
>Get the job done, but constantly working off their crimes they commit in the process of completing missions
>Commissars do not last long with them

>Inquisitorial Acolytes on their first mission.
>Tech-Priestess who is fighting the urge to make her companions servitors
>Psyker who was just a battery for a navigator before dealing with demonic possession by a Daemonnette. Said daemon is double sealed and he shoes no outside traces of possession
>Scum who lives on the planet the group is assigned to and is WAY to fucking happy and southern
>Feral World assassin who thinks his team is useless and wants a good fight
>Hive World sniper who just wants to get paid and maybe eat some real food
>Hive World is an enclosed and claustrophobic city full of corruption in the middle of a perpetual rust storm
>Drug of unknown origin causing people to explode or gain super strength
>Acolytes must learn to live with differences and get to the bottom of this while their Inquisitor gives absolutely NO help. If they need her help, they arent worthy of it.

An Inquisitor infiltrating the Tau Empire as a Gue'vesa, with an honest comparison between his life in the Imperium and life among the Tau.

>Already be a part of the Black Library, or be friends with someone who is.
Drat, because the Dark Mechanicus needs more love:

>be Heretek on the lost Hell-Forge of Crucible-Omega
>be having an actual working STC
>be using it in the construction of an enormous fleet of warships, based on the fabled Imperator Somnium - the orbital plate-sized command ship of the God Emperor himself
>be also creating warp-infused human/eldar hybrid things, stronger and smarter than space marines - though still not quite primarch-tier - to crew the ships and make up the bulk of the army
>be preparing to hand all this over to my anonymous benefactor Be'lakor
>be blissfully unaware of the Officio Assassinorum kill-team which is coming to harvest both my head and that of my benefactor who is, of course, very much aware

Whats McGuffin? New to 40k here.

10/10 would read

Would be interesting to read

I want to write an (obviously [redacted] by the Inquisition) in-character examination of Hive Cities' structure and society from the point of view of an Administratum old-timer.