REEEEEEEEEEEEEE the normiee are here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE the normiee are here

What social media is that ?

I rather have normies than these monkey tier pajeets though. Not that I want normies.

looks like a Veeky Forums post

I dont mind the pol and b tards. The pajeets are kinda cute with their kucoin referral and beg threads. Normies are insufferable

Aussie Facebook Crypto Groups are the actual fucking worst.

I meant the one in which " Antony Botello" posted on

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

I fucking hate them. I just fucking hate normies (especially chad normies with stacy GF's) so fucking much.

Just fuck off, utter rodents.

I agree.

instagram fucktargd

FUCKING NORMIES LET ME GET RICH ON MY OWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP RIDING OUR COATTAILS

good thing is that they gamble so little that even if stuff moon for them left right and centre they still have fuck all at the end

Show yourself, Antony.

How the fuck do you expect me to know any social media besides telegram and twitter

Charge your battery faggot

someone dox this cunt and ruin his life desu

Normies do ruin everything though. I'd prefer if they had to wagecuck and not get rich from crypto. And you fucking know it.

You can tell that's a prostitute by the way she's dressed and how uncomfortable she looks holding his hand for the picture
Cheap ugly whores is what normies are spending their gains on hahaha

Actually wait, I take it back. This guy is exposing the ripple/banking/(((soros))) conspiracy to the world of facebook.

Good guy antony.

Yes spread it. Fuck cripple. Only way to win is to spread the message of crypto to the normies, the media will NOT do it for us.

Normies are our tool, use them to our advantage desu

Hot tip: only buy XRP with cash (Tether, AUD etc).

FUCKIN VEY DELET THIS GOYIM!

>Normies do ruin everything though.

>t. triggered virgin

Back in summer EVERYONE fucking knew Ripple was a bank-clone of a token with no real purpose and no one would touch it.

I come back 5 months later and suddenly its the hot shit.

Did winterfags become the new summerfags? What is going on here?

I HATE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA AND SEEING THESE NORMIES, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it says on her jewbook that they've been together for over a year

Normies came in hordes

Ripple-Chad

Antony getting JUSTed right now

notice how much the word normie is being spammed

the implication is that we are distinct from ordinary people, which is not true

the people posting "normie normie normie" are liars, they are the only posters who aren't normal

I'm pretty sure ripple has been around longer than btc. I mean they started developing it in like 2004. And yeah, the normies has been here ever since that Dan Bilzerian post

>the people posting normie are not normal

If you say so normie

sounds like something a NORMIE would say

truth

this, anecdotal but all the normies I know have like $1000 in crypto max, they aren't making bank even if they 10x.

>t. never had any relations with a women

Then worst thing is the fucker is probably gonna attract more normies here

Prepare yourselves