ITT: average /pol/ thread on 40chan.boards.warp

>ITT: average /pol/ thread on 40chan.boards.warp

Why are orks so smelly and fucking stupid? The other day one came right at my squad with a cleaver and it smelled like a month-old dead grox from twenty meters. The charred corpse after we roasted it with a lasgun volley was even worse- think trying to cook rancid meat and you have a solid idea.

Seriously. How do these fuckers even stay alive. I know about spores and all that, but you'd think they'd all get themselves killed two seconds after being "born" with the shit they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YHqg02rG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for the Emperor here.

There like roaches, much like the Tau they can't be fully removed.

There is only one answer to Ork infestation and it is best delivered with a Flamer.

Praise the Emperor. Those dirty ((((((Tech-Priests)))))) on forge-worlds have never spoken those words because they replace their mouths with inhuman machinery

Fucking Tau, don't get me started. Pretending their "Citizen Rights" and "Decent Working Conditions" actually do more for the economy than the efficiency of a billion starving slaves in a labor hive.

But what can you expect? They depend on propaganda to expand themselves because they're too pathetic to do it without non-blueberry support.

Haven't you heard user? The Omnisiah is an "aspect of the Empreror," so we have to get along and say "thank you mr arch magos, could you do my son too?" while they're making you into a servitor.

>xeno hate in the imperium
>politically incorrect
You didn't think out this dumbass thread well, did you?

I think the idea is less being lore friendly and more making fun of /pol/

Guys! I need help, and my Commissar is fucking useless! Due to the new "Diversity" bullshit set up by King Smurf, I'm stuck fighting with those damned Eldar freaks. (Not the spikey ones, the other ones). Anyway, one of them won't leave me the fuck alone! She (I think its a she) keeps following me around like a puppy and babbles on in that stupid language while trying to get me to touch her ears. I don't wanna get shot, but the Commissar seems to be hanging out with their Farseer a lot, so I can't ask him for advice.

Just close your eyes and think of the Emperor.

Should I bring ear plugs? I think she's one of them "Howling Banshee" things.

>making fun of /pol/

Ik, it's a good way to get Veeky Forums raided by its autistic bastard son

You're having a warp hallucination. How do you know it was set up by King Smurf? Have you ever seen the guy in person? Whereas you KNOW that consorting with xenos damns your immortal soul. Get a squad of buddies, and use catachan tactics on their asses. Eldar, whenver you've spotted them within the last week, are usually spying on you, although not you in particular, just your entire regiment. Take a flamer to their sleeping quarters, but be wary of traps or them setting up/sleeping in a different location this time. Your commissar is also consorting with xenos, he is damned. You must purge him.

>'umies
luvin every laff

>Making an entire thread in Veeky Forums just to mock /pol/
That's autism.

>an entire thread to make fun of /pol/

An ork, behind every shitpost

So I play this table top real estate strategy game, and this one faction really as alot about economic nationalism. But it's kinda funny, but this trump character is kinda like the emperor.

>still worshipping a corpse in the year of you Lord 40089

I found tzeentch and now I have 9 dicks that shoot fire and whisper secrets of the universe

>shout out to the slaneshi who will never have smart dicks

how's it feel to follow the wrong horse dengenrates

>needs 9 dicks because he can't please his missus with one

>bigmeatygreenskintusk.jpg
'ow ken 'umies even compete?

>Ever trusting filthy mutants like the (((Ultramarines)))
That's right, mon'kei-I mean fellow Imperial servant, the xenos are your friend. Taint your purity by breathing the same air as them. You believe in our spiritual liege, don't you?

Somethin' ain't right 'bout how this person...

Day of the fungal cream when?

>implying that I would marry any of these WHO'RES

Sure thing, buddy

W-well... she is kinda cute in a strange way, but I don't want to give into temptatio-
>STOP PLAYING WITH MY EARS, WOMAN!
I just wanna be left alone and purge Heretics in peace, Emperor damn it!

Wtf I love psykers now

I know, right?

Psykers are cute.
Cute!
Why don't you have a psyker GF, /40pol/? Are you not capable of breeding with the master race?

We're the future of mankind.

Fuck you. You disgusting imperials keep talking like you're still hot shit but I don't see your footsoldiers with plasma rifles that DON'T explode. "The emperor protects" the charred corpse of your shitty plasma.

t. Greater gooder

>not having a misssus for every dick
the absolute state of slaanesh rn

You're just jealous that your women prefer Human men.

>Cuddles
Best waifu material hands down

>Veeky Forums's waifu visits other waifu threads

pastebin.com/YHqg02rG
have some smut

Why is Cuddles so perfect?

>be pious arbites
>off to judge degenerate hive-scum with my power maul
>not before some hard praying
>prayed_too_much.jpg
>suddenly some blinding light
>a winged adepta sororitas stands before
>she's embarrassed af

wat do

>Tau women prefer human men
>Imperials accept having their dicks cut off just so they can live in tau cities
Keep dreaming. Every human "man" that ever met a tau girl no longer had anything she could "prefer".
Human "men" do prefer tau men though.

Dumb tauposter living in the world of delusions, like always.

Who put Slaanesh in our school?

>Meet human guys pretending to be female tau all day
>Rogue traders that come around act like they don't exist
>Most tau or other species treat them as wierdos
>Humans keep living the lie
And I'm the one who lives in delusion.
No one wants humans in tau cities except out of pity

HAHAHAHAHA YER A PRETTY LITTLE PRINCESS, HUMIE!

>OH NOES SO AFRAID TO DIE!
>GOTTA CLEAN MY TINY LITTLE GUNZ!
>WIPE MY ARSE BEFORE GETTIN' TO THE KILLIN'!

YE NEVER KILLED NUTHIN' YA LYING GIT!

>a fucking lollipop

Well, I'd ask out this cute psyker girl stationed on my base but... I'm felinid, meaning I'm an abhuman.

Won't me breeding with an otherwise pure human psyker result in mutantations in the human genepool.

I'd rather not risk it, I'll just to my patrols and hope my world finally gets called for an imperial guardsman tithe.

I'm already a filthy abhuman, can't I at least die in service to the emperor?

I've been in the Guard for 6 months now doing fuckall on some wasted little planet at hte edge of the Milky Way. We've been getting more and more earthquakes lately and this area isn't known for them... anyone experience anything like that before?

>felinid catboy
Disgusting. Kill yourself right now, fucking furskin.

>A fucking mutant bird

Must be the (((((((((((((Tyranids)))))))))))), they infiltrate everything and use their ovipositors to rape our mouths and turns us into abhumans! Then they come in from the sewers these libcuck unionized cuck bastards built and turn OUR honest, hard-earned and one true believe into some degenerate roach-worshipping GROXSHIT!
But fear not, imperial citizen! For just 5000 Thrones you can get my special formula that will prevent you from turning into one of (((((((((((((((((THEM)))))))))))))))))))))))))).
Now I know your higher-ups won't like this, but that's only because they're in with all this degeneracy! Why do you think our mighty armed forces are performing so poorly these days? ((((((((((((Primarch Robot "Ultracuck" Gorillaman)))))))))) thinks we should not fight all enemies, because some threats are more sever! He's WRONG! We should burn the heretic, kill the mutant AND abhor the xenos! But such concepts don't mean anything to the race-mixing hereticuck. Girlyman probably even wears a skirt when he's on the receiving end of some xeno-tranny-dick! That's not MY Lord Commander, he's just some ultracuck!
But help is on the way my fellow brothers, I have a deal for you! Some very reliable, IMPERIUM-MADE lasguns, just 60000 thrones per piece! I know I'm hurting myself with such a low price, but I do everything for the Imperium, now get out and arm yourself!

Can orks make earthquakes ? No
Can eldars make earthquakes ? No, not fancy enough
Can Tyranids make earthquakes ? No.
These are literally the only threats you could face and none of them relates to your shitty planetary geology.
Stop looking for attention on 40ch and get eaten by a squig

>le 56% face

Shit, just 60000 thrones?! I'll take twenty!

Is this one of those fun threads where you're allowed to break forum rules and talk about politics because you're all liberals cancer fags but if someone defends conservatism they get banned for breaking form rules?

Cool.

So the usual liberal biased bullshit that won the God Emperor the election in the first place?

of course you can defend conservative values, but only if you do so by falseflagging as the opposite side with a smuggie

>missing the point this bad

> Let's all casually shit on conservatives.
> If they reply back they're missing the point.

>implying non-psykers are even human

Are you just this stupid or are you emulating /pol/ with utmost perfection ?
In both cases you're doing perfectly as you're supposed to but this isn't the thread for that.

And this is why this thread was a mistake (or should I say, was deliberately made by someone to shitpost Veeky Forums with lots of assinine "political" topics - muh jewish libruls and all that. As if we had not to deal with that shit almost constantly, lately)

Don't forget to close the pool on your way out of this thread.

>We wuz kingz n' shiet
>Whe da humin wimin at
>Muh pyschic powah
>we eldar dindu nuffin
By the Emperor, i hate the eldar so fucking much. Subhuman scum, i hate having to share the same galaxy as their species, their unintelligible babble of a language makes me wanna throw up.

>Making an entire thread in Veeky Forums just to mock /pol/
>That's autism.
Pretty sure this thread was started by a /pol/tard.

GAUSS THE ELDAR, ANCIENTS WAR NOW

Take her to purge degenrate hive scum of course.
Unless you're afraid she'll find you wanting.

40k is already a /pol/ fantasy, you are trying to roleplay and get away with it.

The proper term is strawmanning, you actual retard. Learn to parrot correctly.

Because they are ancaps

Implying /pol/ isn't here all the time.

Nah, /pol/tards often falseflag on Veeky Forums by making posts or threads where they claim to be purple-haired tumblrinas with problematic glasses just so they can argue with themselves about identity politics outside of /pol/. It may be difficult for you not to confuse the two, so here's a handy guide:

>OMG teegee I just got back from a session of Dungeon World and I literally can't even. One of the players was an alt-right who wore a MAGA hat and refused to participate in our usual pre-game apologizing for being white!
>KYS cuck this is a /pol/ thread now!
>[shits up thread with /pol/ garbage]
Falseflagging.

>Stop posting off-topic /pol/shit outside of /pol/, please.
>waaaah i'm a snowflake and I'm still mad that Trump won!
>[shits up thread with /pol/ garbage]
Strawmanning.

>, you are trying to roleplay and get away with it.
damn you are right, he almost got away with roleplaying on Veeky Forums, thanks for callign him out.

>damn you are right, he almost got away with roleplaying on Veeky Forums, thanks for callign him out.
Nobody gets away with roleplaying on Veeky Forums for long.

/pol/ is the inquisition

>autism unmatched
>constant, permament infighting over stupid shit despite ostensibly being on the same side
>permament psyops, falseflagging, reverse-falseflagging, pretending to fall for quadruple-reverse-falseflagging to troll someone half-pretending to take it seriously, just in order to root out Cha- SJWs
>scary levels of shit gets done when they manage to get their shit together for a moment.

I just want to be out there with two of them flamers at once killing xenos, but I got stuck here in bumfuck nowhere.

Pretty accurate description m8.

yes you are is strawmanning with your muh /pol/ is the cause of all my woes bullshit, just because some says something that does align perfectly with you worldview that doesn't mean there a conspiracy out to get you, you retard fuck

Someone red pill me about chaos..

They are the good guys. Probably.

Fucking kill yourself soapskin

Come to /40kint/

I want to fuck a battle sister in the bed chambers of my rogue trader ship, and no inquisitor is gonna stop me!

>tfw commissar asks to see my uplifting primer