XLM MOON MISSION III

Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may Wojak's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=fairx xlm
youtube.com/watch?v=aehyEOtO3xg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit that massive sell wall at .00057

>tfw you try to decide whether to sell off some ICX to buy more XLM or not for 5 minutes and it starts mooning

should i set a sell limit at .000565 when it hits 42 cents

gonna put Veeky Forums advice to test, just bought some XLM.....please don't disappoint us

only if you're willing to buy it higher later

now hold for the long term faggot

thank me later

The LTC and XMR though. Fuck being diversified. I'm all in ELM lads. Only lamb of now.

i was assuming it would dip once it hit that 60 eth sell wall and i got rebuy for quick gains

it's gone through bigger walls with ease before, 60 eth isn't very much

Why doesn't it fucking dip, I need to buy moreAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your hands are super weak.
Look at how it is trending. Selling is a completely spastic idea.
Bet my left nut that wall will be pulled instead of sold

it's dipping a bit now. Wouldn't expect any bigger discounts than 33c though

Bought the dip baby

btc is dipping, pretty much all alts dipped

this boy overtakes ltc at 70 cents in terms of market cap leggoooo

wakey snakey bring me gains while I sleep

WAKEY SNAKEY MAKE US SOME COLD HARD CASHHHHH

Buy the dip. We're going to 3k today.

Question: If I buy 20 XLM on an exchange. I cannot sell it because 20 XLM is needed on each account?

is this the dip?

Buy the dip or stay poor.

Koreans arn't retarded, they are going to make a fortune off dumb burgers once they are finally spoon fed the implication of the FairX exchange.

ITS THE EXCHANGE THAT WILL FINALLY LET YOU CASH OUT

BUY THIS SHIT OR STAY POOR

707 eth wall at .00058 jesus

friend, BUY! In 2 weeks you'll be on coinmarketcap, unable to believe what your eyes are reading; "Stellar, $1". You'll cry yourself to sleep knowing you could've bought at 33c!

no the exchange has plenty in their wallet ya silly goose

Yeah. Koreans know what the centralized banks do to a country, tragic shit.

I have so much fucking faith in this platform, I wish I had 100x what I had to put in.

Ye, but isn't it per adress 20 XLM since I have a personal wallet adress on exchange it needs also 20 XLM.
I really hope I am wrong :)

JUST

Buddy, the way the exchanges work is, they have a bunch of bigass wallets and they attribute your 20 lil lumens to your account. If you had your own wallet then the rule would apply.

Don't worry, it's going to pump to 30k tonight.

HODL MU FAGGOTS

ITS CRASHING AHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

BACK TO TWENTY CENTS SEL SELL SELL SELL

Haha, fUCK, serves me right for buying in at .34

IM NOT SELLING

>bought it at 2700
I TRUSTED YOU FUCKERS

Don't sell at a loss.

IM
NOT
SELLING

What is WRONG with this fucking coin?

Why can't it just creep up and stay fucking up for once?!

IT DOES THIS EVERYTIME WITHOUT FAIL

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we should sell now, right?

Thanks for the information!

Looks like it will start trending upwards again to me friend

FUCK FUCK SHIT SHIT PISS PISS POO POO

BACK TO TWENTY SENTS YOU NEED TO FUCKING SELL NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NON OWN OWNOW NOW NOWNO W

SELL SELL SELL PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

b-but there's no buyers..

I don't think you guys understand the full implication of FairX

A site other than coinbase to buy in with credit/debit

You'll be sorry if you ignore this now.

I have no idea how i manage to do this.

I'll gladly take your bags off you

Took me a while to realize that pic. So you where the bump in binance hahahahahahaha omfg *inhales* ahaehasshajhaehjaehaehaehaehaehhaehae

so i should b-buy more?

Check the other charts. Everything took a dip because of BTC. No need for alarm.

I know how you do it. You have tiny orders in. New fags with weak hands are panic selling, and they're afraid their limit order isn't going to get filled so they set a low target to drop their tiny bags and you scoop them up.

When is the ann?

THANK YOU SO MUCH BTC PLEASE FUCK OFF AND DIE

What the fuck biz.

I bought XLM at 1550
And now its 2400
Yet, my fucking portfolio value has not increased by 75%. No, its barely up. Because FUCKING BTC KEEPS CRASHING.

WHY CAN'T WE JUST GET A USD OR USDT PAIR FOR THIS SHIT.

Soon

Check the price and avg.price tab again.

you're suppose to set your gains relative to BTC not fiat, there's no point looking at fiat now at all with the volatility of BTC

what's happening biz!!!!!

Yeah but if BTC drains then so do my gains.

My gains are directly fucking linked to a former-king shitcoin that will never again see the light of numoney.

HODL!

fuck it. bought more at .30

Whales are trying to push the price back down. They've killed our liftoff several times already to accumulate, you'd know this if you weren't a lumie newfag. They can't stop us anymore though.

HODL

I have 7000 xlm. Am I going to make it?

I mean seriously, does anybody with 3-digit IQ even consider selling XLM right now?

You'll be able to buy a nice Kia

Yes and no.

XLM is a comfy hold, only thing stopping this take off is BTC

Or if you hold a couple of years, it could easily be worth over 300k

only for swings really. If you think about not having XLM in the comming month you deserve that mcdonalds job

OK i stuffed my bags full of Lumen, Ripple, Ada and Verge. Now how to i quit my daytrading addiction and not look at an exchange again for 1 year to claim long term gains eventually instead of getting whatwhatupthebutted by insane short term gain taxes?

>:|

Switch to binance.

You got in too late baby, no imma ride this tight poontang all the way to lambo land

Yeah but will FairX have a super easy to use app for all the phone plebs?

Yes, thats why this coin will lick your dick like a vietnamese ladyboy on ecstasy

I had a dream last night where I had $100,000 worth of ETH because of XLM. I don't hold any XLM but I take this as a passive sign I should buy in perhaps. Even when I sleep I can't escape the crypto game.

FairX is a thing, look at it and drool cum all over your parents basement

Making coffee and gonna read about it.

FairX is on its way to solve the xlm/btc pairing. Feel free to use xlm/usd soon :)

Missed the dip to .30 even. Back in with another bag at .33. Fuck it. REQ too. REQ hit .40 fucking cents before this bullshit went down. These are both gonna moon fucking hard soon.

dont forget about verge. wraith protocol coming soon

How does this work compared to Ripple?

Someone pls link me to an article about fairx that can adequately explain what you guys are talking about

its partially rumor though parts of it are confirmed

Basically in the lumens wallet you can trade with other coins directly, and IBM is working with lumens, basically to provide a direct USD-XLM trading platform without any bullshit

lmgtfy.com/?q=fairx xlm

Not just XLM. Fiat->crypto or crypto->fiat using XLM to make it happen. Coinbase will be done for.

Looks like a snake....

A snake that makes you rich.

像一村蛇

idiots

We hit the floor guys

WAKEY SNAKEY

why haven't you sold your car for a rocket yet, Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=aehyEOtO3xg&feature=youtu.be

Hmm. Is it really gonna moon again today to over 3k sats? It's so hard to believe when XLM did one month 900->1500, back to 900 etc.. Now I fear it's gonna go back below 2k.

I fucking wish

At what point would you buy?

Just woke up, XLM is literally the only thing in my portfolio that's green. Everything else is down like 15%

Don't let it rise above 0.33$