Missed Cryptokitties? Ethertanks launched 7 hours ago. I got this much in minutes...

Missed Cryptokitties? Ethertanks launched 7 hours ago. I got this much in minutes, expect to get well over my return on investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GfQ6Zas
discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I expect you get my entire investment.

and i get nothing.

made .3 ether off buying battlebot tanks. it can't really be this easy can it?

The earlier you get in, the more money you'll make. The game hasn't even been available for 24 hours, word will spread.

hasn't even been available for 8 hours*

only 7 hours ago? so this is like the ground floor of a pyramid scheme?
fuck it I'll toss some eth at this

that's exactly what this is

same shit as cryptokitties it seems. buy now while there's still gen1-2 shit for cheap and sell in a couple days.

How do you know when to sell?

I just hit 100% roi...wish I bought more

I don't know what he's talking about. The market isn't open until Jan 7, right now you buy tanks and make a small amount every time someone buys the same tank.

You can get the cheapest tank for 0.03 eth. 20 bucks. This isn't like etheremon where the minimum investment ran you hundreds of dollars. You get yourself one tank, worst case scenario you lost as much as you'd have going out for the night.

shilling with no links? lol

Now it's .036 eth, price is going up fast. Move NOW for maximum gainz

ethertanks.com

Fuck I was going to buy at .3 but I just sat around refreshing biz. We're going in boys

cheapest is up to .037

tfw this is going to get goxxed

How new to crypto are you? The game is decentralized using ethereum smart contracts. There is no way for devs to take your money because they're never in control of it.

The logical side of me has all sorts of alarm bells going off. Yet I'm still going to say fuck it and try this shit out, LT-1 and LT-2 standing by.

Guys this is literally a ponzi scheme, why are you investing in this? Expected value of return is 0.

see
Ground floor man. This is it.

What so I can't sell my tank and get back my eth?

wtf?

I CANT CASH OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've already cashed out as a test. It works fine.

Try having a clue what's going on before buying in...

How do you cash out? I click cash out in the hangar and it asks me to transfer money to it

pay 15 buck to transfer your money out

Get in here fucking pajeets

I'M GOING ALL IN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah transfer $0.00.

Why do they do dis?

ethereum network fees

Buy in on all the kike games early

Do I get my initial investment plus profit or do I need to wait for a 100% return?

because it only shows profit - investment. on cashout

You have to wait for a return. I've got 0.0039 back in 10 minutes.

Alright, missed ethermon but made bank on cryptokitties. lets see where this goes, MT-1 reporting.

here's my fishbank referral link guys. just kidding im not a fucking gay faggot fish lover.

>MT-1

Sup, bro. I'm 10 minutes in now.

Can I just withdraw eth from binance straight into the contract?

I made a discord for this shit:

discord.gg/GfQ6Zas

Make a telegram. Discord is shit.

>discord.gg/GfQ6Zas
I'm in, can't wait for this to get big

10% ROI in like 20 mins. gaddamn we early boys

I'm way more excited about this than cryptokitties or fishbowlbank. you can actually do shit with your tank

I just tanked up. it's still early enough to get in on the action

50% from my invest in 2 hours in lt1
thanks Veeky Forums

Yeah fuck it I'm getting more while they're still cheap

Where to get this

ethertanks.com

Fuck it which tank should I get that's less than 1 ETH?? Should I get the cheapest one?

mt-1 provides best returns with price entry

You better hurry 1 LT-1 was $25 is now $50

this scam won't make too far

2 days at the most

STOP BEING RETARDED ALL OF YOU.

Right now LT-2 has best margins for price

Already 2x on my investment hhahahah

Got one. Now I'm transferring funds from kraken to metamask so I can get the MT-2.

So we got:
1. Cryptokitties.
2. Ethermon
3. Etherfish or some bs like that.
4. Ethertanks
Is Ethereum now a official playing platform? what are we going to see next? I wonder what does Vitalik thinks about this kek

Ethertanks: Where the early retard fleeces the late retard.

I'm doing it lads. Should I go all in and get the MT-3 ??

kek

>stuck at .0752 eth
>put in about .65 eth

I missed out on ethermon and the others, I take it we just let it sit and check back every few hours?

It will make you more money

Help me understand.

I bought LT1 at 0.0365

The price of it is currently of writing 0.0750

However my dividends are only 0.0175

If the price goes up by 0.0001 per purchase why am I not getting equal increase in dividends?

Where is the official information on this?

As long as youre the 1st dumb nigger to the trough you still get to eat dumb nigger food before the other dumber niggers.
Get LT-2's, they'll go up more - easier for normies to buy

IDK did you put 500 gwei or some shit

really good question, i noticed the same thing. maybe website backend taking longer to update individual profits vs. current price?

What am I even doing with my life

you can cash out your dividends but you cant sell your tank until the 9th of january of something

I did not.

The point of error lies with the site. I clearly, as per purchase, bought one before ~400 others but my Hangar only counts half of it.

The only answer I have right now is that the Hangar dividends numbers are delayed.

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv

these guys talked about it when it was still in concept, there is a nice group that will help you get in ethertanks, and whales who give signals

or they're scamming the shit out of us
wouldn't be that suprising would it?

the blockchain doesn't lie. i'm far too tired to try to understand the smart contract, but if something was fucky with dividends it should be clearly visible in the contract

Naah not surprising. Well I didnt dump more than 20 bucks + gas on it for the lols.

I'll check their telegram and see whats up

>TFW I already cashed out my profit lmao stay poor

i already made 2x,
still means that 2x should've been 4x so still scamming profits from us

FOMO prevented me from reading and understanding the smart contract.

So it's Etheremon with no ties to an already established franchise, is something that only other people who know about how pyramid schemes work will get in on, and it's just leeching off other games' ideas?

As with all pyramid schemes, if you get in early you will make money so long as you shill yourself. The only people getting in on the new pyramid scheme games are those who came from Etheremon's backing phase and know that pyramid schemes are easy money. But that also means they're likely to use that exact same knowledge to know when they should and shouldn't buy in. By default, the artwork is almost as bland as the pet rock pyramid scheme, it doesn't have an actual fanbase to leech off, and it doesn't have apparent longterm goals.

Heck, even the whitepaper is self-aware of how pointless it is as a game. Literally all it talks about is what the stats mean, but intentionally skips over where it's going in the future. Heck, the contract still has the holes that Etheremon did before they fixed it, so this is the literal definition of exit scam.

Heck, how can they exit scam when you own your tank and in the fuckin smart contract it shows the code how it pays

Plus the website is full of spelling errors. Obviously stitched up together in a day by some wanker trying to scam as much money as possible.

It uses the exact same cash-out format as Etheremon. Earned funds and funds that went through, but didn't complete a transaction, get put into a wallet for you to cash-out from.
They can pull out the money from everyone's wallets at any time. This is something Etheremon fixed asap when it was pointed out, but these guys left it in intentionally.