Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Rough Rescue Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's Chibi Gen:
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dafont.com/bebas-neue.font
dafont.com/04b-19.font
stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XGiF0FH-gzU
youtube.com/watch?v=XHlU1jaFcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8gu3jQqqhck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thought we were going to start with the new kobold princess chart?

I missed that memo and we were on page ten

That's fine, mate. You did your best. Here's to a new and successful thread.
Also, Phi, don't pull that shit again, please.

Thanks for making the new thread user, I passed out and forgot

African Warlords didn't kill the thread maker after all, what a relief.

Jackal Tactician is better than Sphinx Princess to be honest.

no problem guys

>ywn defeat him and turn hin into a girly boy

This is worse than tumblr bullshit.

Wanted topost this last night, but I fell asleep.

New paintgirl, Asura Princess. A celestial princess who was banished for her rage and vengeful personality. Here she is with and without her vajra.

Boy, I cannot tell you how annoying it was to both give her all those arms and make her vajra

quick question. Does this link "Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip" not have the brushes and fonts anymore?

Dang man, that's pretty good.

Nope. Instead, you gotta go find em manually.

Fonts:
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font
dafont.com/04b-19.font

Brush (Photoshop):
stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html

Of course, it looks like both Eversor and Gats use something different. Eversor uses gpen, which is built into programs like Clip Studio and Krita, while I don't know what Gats uses. It definitely isn't Stumpy though.

we approacheth the end

haha holy mother looks like a penis

DAMNIT
THATS IT
SCRAP EVERYTHING
WE NEED TO START OVER
NO HOMO, BRO
YES I KNOW WE HAVE A TRAP, TRAPS ARNT GAY
LOOK AT BLUE TWIN AND TELL ME FUCKING HIM WOULD BE GAY

I use a different brush besides gpen to simulate gats linework

What brush do you use?

Why there is only a Photoshop Brush available... how about those sods who use other programs like SAI?

I didn't save the other brush links. I don't use anything other than Photoshop and more recently Krita.

Why are Sphinx Princess and Jackal Tactician so perfect?

>Orgasm Denial
Meh, not my taste

Because she's a cat, and cats are cute. Not sure why almost every bit of fanart turns her furry and/or obese, but whatever.

i see you are man of culture.

>turns her furry
Because she is, at least in her sprite.

is it possible to recreate this image with the canine princesses in twrgl.
I dont think we have enough doggos to fit

Only furry bits on her are the ears, tail, and those big gloves. She has the same type of nose as other normal girls, and her :3 face is shared with non-catty characters. She's a monstergirl at worst.

I think we only have Dog, Jackal, and Cerberus. Of course, we could easily fill it with bitches, but they'd only be bitches in text.

>Dog
>Lycan
>Cerberus
>Jackal
And there may be one or so more. Not sure if there are any canines in the Fusion gen

Dog
Cerberus
jackal tactician
Lycan
kitsune
Adlet
Fenrir

And there we go.
Artfags get on it!

Zac gormans clipstudio brushes at size-5-6 i forget the exact name. When i get home if you still are interested i can find out. I did have to pay for the brush.

Thats not how it works user.

>Pay for a brush
Yikes. I could probably recreate it for free just by looking at settings, but yeah. If you're willing, drop those details if you choose to do so!

Yo /twgg/, I'm creatively bankrupt and need to pick your collective brains for ideas.

So, working on an Owl Princess right now. I have the basic ideas for what I want her to look like, however I've hit a snag. I don't know what I'll dress her as. I'm not sure what sort of culture or identity to give her quite yet, and whether or not I should either give her nuance, or instead give up on creativity and go full bore and just go full Hooters reference.

What about you guys? Can you think of cool interesting cultural gimmicks to give a shortstacked owl?

Thick coat that goes down to her thighs, boots colored like they were talons, and maybe some sophisticated additions like a monocle or cane. Make her look like she's smart and cultured, since owls are seen as wise even though they're actually dumb as hell.

>Turns her furry
Because a human girl with gloves and fake eats on is boring and Sphinxes are cutest as cats

You guys realize Cerberus is 3 headed, right? We totally have enough!

>ince owls are seen as wise even though they're actually dumb as hell.
I was planning on making her more of an idiot savant. She's not too bright at all, but she's really knowledgable and skiled about one singular topic food and cooking. For Paintgirls the collect bonus for her allows her to use the massive kitchens and facilities to train chefs who will open restaurant chains across the kingdoms

>Food and cooking
Do I smell a bit of Kashikoi here? Or am I mistaken?

hmm user. have you seen cerberus princesss.

she doesnt have three heads only one head with two sockpuppets

Items are looking good, I did not know Eversor had so many done already.

What kind of scene has been thought up for the header?

I use FireAlpaca and GIMP so if I can just fuck around with the settings on a brush to get it close, I will. just need some advice on a good starting place.

Still think Nun Princess is a little redundant when Paladin's sister princess exists

You know that
I know that
She know that
But those hands look pretty dumb, between you and me

Could you translate that from moonspeak for me?
And if you were wondering, her main fetishes is actually reverse facing an staring

pic related, spoilered for Oglaf

Do we have a furry scale to determine which princess is furry or not

We need a scale to help our fellow Veeky Forums brothers

The only scales I pay attention to are how many are on a princess

Newest Paintgirl is here: Owl Princess. With both hatted and hatless versions.

Daughter of a tyrannical king, she lacked the mind and cunning to be a proper ruler, and spent most of her time in the Palace's kitchen, practicing and experimenting, and spent much of her royal wealth on exotic ingredients and foriegn foods.

Eventually, when the revolution happened and her father was deposed, the new revolutionary government decided that the new Princess was too dim and helpless to be a threat, so they merely kicked her out of the palace. Eventually, th princess came across a painted world, which became her grand kitchen where she now spends her days cooking, making new recipes, and perfecting her mastery of the culinary arts. Her spicy wings are to die for.

Based her design off of a great horned owl

The problem is that "Furry" is too generic, and often people say that anthro is furry and vice versa.
Since Towergirls standard style is very simplistic is hard to tell, but i don't think it goes there.
Also, tho the user who said that Gnoll Princess was furry, he should first bang his head on a wall, because that's how gnoll are: humanoids hyenas.

Also depending on how are drawn you could tell if is meant to eb furry or not, like nr. 4 is obviously easy to spot

That's an abortion, no offense.

>Owl with a damn nice hat that cooks
That's it,Owl is best paint girl.

Is it the hair? Did I mess up the hair? The hair was the most annoying part of making her

Looks pretty good to me

Blame wow, dude, they made gnolls both famious and furry.

Mostly the hair, yeah.

>WoW
>Gnolls
>Made famous
>Not D&D
What are you even doing here on Veeky Forums?

Wel, how would you see it fixed? I wanted to have something like the notable color/ridge you see in horned owls, plus I gave her an Owl face to match from the Amber Beat.

Ok, explain to me how how DnD had more influence then Hogger?
I'm not denying DnD helped to popularize it, but Wow is what drove it up into being well known.

Some people just have the twin sins of ignorance and shit taste user.

She's also a shortstack

Because D&D created the Hyena Gnoll first back in AD&D 1e, which was what inspired WoW to have their own, and I didn't even know WoW had Hyena people until just today.

Nearly everything in Warcraft is just the creators taking shit from D&D and slapping it together into a strategy game, until eventually they were able to take the setting of said strategy game and market it to normies as an MMO.

D&D created and made he Hyena Gnoll popular and a classic staple in fantasy starting back with the first monster manual. All Warcraf did was to make a game by co-opingalready famous ttrpg monsters and giving them slightly different coats of paint. Or are you going to try and argue that Warcraft also made Orcs popular as well?

Also, who the fuck is Hogger?

Because Gnolls as humanoids-hyenas appeared in 1977, while WoW appeared only in 2004, and Gnolls where a common enemy in the first one, with Goblins, Orcs and Kobolds while the common monster from WoW is the Murlock.
So no, WoW has nothing to do with their popularity.

Also dating back to 70s is the first picture of Yeenoghu, the Demon Lord of Gnolls

It's funny because before posting, i checked if someone answered and i got "no updates".
I guess in the 7 seconds i took to press "Post", you posted you answer.
Good work, user, i'm proud of you

So now tat the Respec Crystal offers New Quest Plus, I have a question.
Does When it says you can take back items, does that extend to the bonuses gained from unaffiliated companions? Or do I have to rescue those guys all over again?

Don't worry, she doesn't bite.

Not that hard, anyway.

Long as don't inject me, she can bite me all she wants...

Dude, she can vore me for all I care, she's that cute~

>Look of concern.jpg

This is adorable.

Thanks Xemposacez

Emerald Gem Kingdom’s
Genie Princess

+ Unlimited wishes
- Limited to cantrips at best
+ Happy to be as helpful as possible
- Frequently misunderstands your intentions
+ Misty transparent body and clothes

?
?

Love: 3
Lust: 1
Wealth: 4
Power: 1

Princess Discussion of the Day #80
Dragon Princess IV

Best Dragon Princess

I like her new art but something about either the head or neck seems too large. Her previous one was more slender and how I liked. Overall design though is pretty good and I like the wings and general look. Just something on the proportions throws me off a little.

Even the card agrees with me that she is the prettiest.

Fit, cultured, and eloquent. Not bad set up.

Needy and Vain can add up to be pretty heavy cons but there are ways to manage that or just not headcannon severity.

Mirror Master should be self evident why it is the obvious choice of class.

Curator of Beauty is neat for lore speculation though and explains why/how she possibly captured many of the princesses.

Stats give a good mix between love and lust which is usually only one or the other for Dragons so good stats and max wealth / power.

Yeah, those cons make me think she's the worst of the dragon princesses. DP3 has a built-in management item a least. DP's classes just fuel her egotism.

I usually play with either things that can remove or swap cons so I admit that I mostly just ignore that part of her card or downplay it because I like the rest of the card as the best.

>This is worse than tumblr bullshit.
Why don't you just use your mod powers to delete the thread?

the camels are in front of each other.
in the riddle, you said they were facing opposite directions, but not where they were positioned, the two can see each other if they were already in front of one another...

She's a bot, dude, I'll be fine.

Made a Dullahan sketch last night.

Lookin nice man, But really 8mb for that?

More art of Centaur Princess and Sir knight when?

I understand holiday specific princesses is probably best avoided, but just because I can:

Arctic Princess

Looking nice

>I understand holiday specific princesses is probably best avoided,

Why?

Personally I feel it's kinda bad design to have a character that's only really relevant once a year and less inclusive, if you wanna go that route.

It's better to have have a base character that you can apply the holiday theme to when it's relevant.

>holiday specific princesses should be avoided
I mean there's Pumpkin Princess. She's pretty blatantly Halloween based.

Bunyip is my city, blankgen edition

It's actually good point. I kind of wanna argue it's not as bad with Pumpkin Princess as it would be with a "Christmas Princess", though.

A lot of creatures we associate with Halloween are also rather common in Fantasy settings. Skeletons, vampires, werewolves, demons, and ghosts of all kinds. Pumpkin Princess doesn't stand out among these as much as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer would.

But hey, if you like the idea of a Princess of the North Pole then I'm not gonna stop you!

Dude, Pumpkin princess is so Halloween it would hurt if it wasn't cute, the fuck you talking about?
As long as the name ain't straight up "Christmas princess" and her design is good, there is literally no problem here.
Where did you get the idea we hate holiday themed princesses?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGiF0FH-gzU

WOOO, WE DID IT AT LAST

you guys got towergirls related songs?
youtube.com/watch?v=XHlU1jaFcaQ

>you guys got towergirls related songs?

I like this song

youtube.com/watch?v=8gu3jQqqhck