Why won't this piece of fucking shit just moon already? Idgaf if it mooned from ICO...

Why won't this piece of fucking shit just moon already? Idgaf if it mooned from ICO, it needs to moon now so I can make some bank, bro. Fuck waiting till end of January for $1, I could just stick that money in 3 big caps which will unrealistically pump like ADA XRP and XRB have

ok.

39 minutes. Be ready.

hf being on the sidelines stuck with your shitcoin like a cuck when the rest of us make bank

get rid of this shit it was a quick kucoin meme

C O M F Y
O F
M M
F O
Y F M O C

Fuck up

Get ready for what

>buying a literal star of david

saddle up cowboys

you will never make any money in this market with this much impatience mate

It's just that I worry this might turn into another IOTA in terms of growth, except this one was much shorter. Problem is that the hype has worn down significantly and at this rate, unless somebody assassinates the whales, this coin will never surpass the 13-14k sat range. And considering this, there are coins out there right now that you can earn much more on than holding this

glad I sold this shitcoin after a 2x, fucking useless.

whales are manipulating it mate + its only listed on two shitty exchanges, one of which crashes all the time. once the whales fuck off and it hits the likes of binance etc., $1 is far more likely

This. When it's on multiple exchanges they cannot monopolize it to the same extent. Best approach in these situations seems to be either to short early or get ready to sit on it for several weeks/months

bounty0x on sale, get in now!

Someone bought a lot of pajeets to shill his big ICO bags here
and you're the retard who bought them

lol

>Why won't this piece of fucking shit just moon already? Idgaf if it mooned from ICO, it needs to moon now so I can make some bank, bro. Fuck waiting till end of January for $1, I could just stick that money in 3 big caps which will unrealistically pump like ADA XRP and XRB have

wew so you prefer x2 at highest moons on the big coins vs x100 on the small cap coins?
Sell lad.

This shit will be mooning, when somebody initial + 95kk$ in circulation. Then it was 1.3$-1.5$

Lol give me a break some of the big caps have x6'd in the last month. You only ever heard about x100s from ICOs and you need to be a whale to get on the fucking whitelists for these cucky companies anyway

damn I missed the top. I'm just going to start trading these dips. sell at .18 buy at .16

Star of David? how obvious do they need to make it for yous?