What's the worst atrocity you or your players have ever been involved in?

What's the worst atrocity you or your players have ever been involved in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/afbkIZCpn1k
dandwiki.com/wiki/Elemental_Plane_Of_Wood_(Keran_Plane))
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Playing D&D

Orbital bombardment of civilian population centers.

My players where tricked into thinking a group of children where actually shape-shifting demons and so they slaughtered them
They were in fact just normal children

My players once got a work offer from a halfling. They went to his house to discuss it, but they saw a cool painting. They killed the halfling, robbed the painting and burned the house to erase the proofs. Then they tried to sell the painting to pay some hookers.

The city guard executed them for murder and theft.

>want to get some information out of a few guys
>cut off first guy's tongue
>cut odd second guy's dick
>put severed dick into first guy's mouth, replacing the missing tongue
>ask third guy for the information or he too will get a dicktongue
That one was a wild ride

last game of 2nd ed AD&D I played before 3rd ed came out. We PCs were hired to carry a scroll from city-state to city-state to get the rulers to sign a pledge to work together to find a peaceful way of working together to stave off the invasion of the greenskinned races (goblins, orcs, trolls, ogre magi, etc) who had come to our lands because theirs was a blasted hellhole (we ended up having the war leader of the greenies sign so his people could settle in some of the unclaimed areas and inadvertently created the first (for that setting) fantasy Olympics).

along the way we encountered the Halflings. these were no ordinary halflings, oh no, see, the DM had EVERY member of the race wear a maroon shirt, white bib overalls and gloves. They also had orange skin and green hair, and spoke in singsong rhyme. yes, all the halflings were Oompa-Loompas.

We took one look at them and decided they were too stupid to live.

So we killed them.

unfortunately not all of them, but enough to take out the breeding population. this did not make the DM happy, so he got "revenge" on us by saying that halflings were the only species that could eat a particularly invasive magical weed (the only way of really destroying it).
This weed ended up, in a handful of years, overgrowing the entire world, choking out all other forms of plant life.

So not only did we go Hitler on the halflings, but we also ended up killing all other forms of life on the world.

Crazy reclusive archmage had built a fuckhuge demiplane over a couple of centuries, reaching about the size of a country, and populated it with city-states, towns etc. lifted from other worlds, so he could watch them like an ant farm. Unfortunately, anything born on the plane once a city had been transferred there (and stuff had been there for multiple generations, so there was plenty of time to build it up) couldn't survive while OFF the plane.

So when the archmage died and the plane collapsed, we basically committed genocide on something roughly the size of Greece.

Weaver Dice. My character, a Tinker, had a remote control that could summon his giant mechanical scorpion to him.

He was in a hospital when he activated the remote, and the scorpion ploughed through a dozen people to get to him, killing a literal fuckload of them.

Our Rogue shot a bartender in the face and we burnt down half a major town, because the bartender wouldn't sell his tavern to the Rogue for a small handful of gold, an amount of money that the man probably makes in 2 hours.

It was at that time we decided that we were an evil party.

Burning down an orphanage with the orphans still inside, chaining the doors together. Well that's what the other guys did my doppelganger just watched it happen.
inb4 this thread was just s subtle ploy of a lawful stupid paladin to entrap confessions out of posters

>le D&D sucks may-may

They nuked a city. Fumbled the detonator though, and died in the blast.

...or WERE THEY?

>playing Eberron
>fairly high level
>park our airship, platinum plated, outside of a village to go adventure
>return from adventure to find some teenagers keyed our airship
>samurai immediately murders them
>to cover up murder, use fiendish spell book to summon a dracolich to attack the town
>flee under the cover of dracolich attack
As the only good-aligned character in the group, I was knocked unconscious and stuffed into the hold.

I once used the last of the toilet paper in a public restroom and didn't inform the staff.

We were directly responsible for the deaths of a about a densely populated city block's worth of people. Also later, after numerous more events, ended up dooming the timeline.

>High School D&D game
>Friends
>Demon cult in town
>We're supposed to track it down
>Get important clue
>Dinner is ready
>We break and eat
>When we get back we forget important clue
>Dick around
>Demon summoned and starts wrecking the town
>We bail

In order to PK a particularly resilient PC I lured him to my home planet and destroyed it. He wasn't even that important. The character just rubbed me the wrong way.

Most of you are doing this wrong. OP said you or your players, not your or your players' characters.

They started a fire that killed a few thousand people in a huge slum.

Accidentally genocide-ing the elves of the setting.
We had to slay a god, and inadvertantly said god launched a "Beam made of pure Death" at the party and the paladin used wish to deflect the "spell". After a few rolls, the beam landed in the last elf city in existence and basically driving the elves to extinction. Elves were few and far between on the setting to begin with, and after maybe 250 elves were left.

youtu.be/afbkIZCpn1k

Either PCs killing a room of bar patrons for denting a helmet or PCs using ventriloquism to convince an entire town that a performer was a sheep fucker.

The former, they were city guards and when they came in to ask questions a patron broke a glass over the leader's helmet. He replied "You dented my helmet" and took out a two handed sword and proceeded to strike him down. Guys whipped out bows and spells. In the aftermath, the bow user asks me "Can I recover the arrows I used from the corpses?"

The latter was a contest silly session, where a beauty contest was occurring. The majority of the party didn't want to take part, but one did. So, the rest of the group actively sabotaged the front runner during the question portion, using spells and ventriloquism, to make it come off like he liked fucking sheep. I warned them that proceeding along this path would require an alignment change, so they stopped just short of giving him a sheep they bought to him, leaving it in the hall outside his dressing room. The paladin, who had no knowledge of what was going on until the hallway scene, went to appologize for the group... which after some unfortunate rolling lead the sheep in to the room. The man went catatonic.

Years later, I revisited the contestant. The party, at that point with a fair bit of player turnover, came across him, singing soliloquy to a herd of sheep that flocked to him. He told the group how happy he was in his life, and he had put his loss behind him.

I think those are the worst from games I have run.

Worst thing I ever did was probably practice drilling heads with a watermelon in the back lot of a supermarket while some native American kids watched me laugh. Came in handy when I drilled some wolves later in the session, but still a little on the psycho/edge side.

This. Also "glassed" the surface. It's kind of cheating to answer this question with that character because we're talking about someone who was morally reprehensible - an almost straight up Chaotic Evil type whose only redeeming quality was an ability to work with others.

It should also be noted that this wasn't a grimdark setting.

Players unwittingly activated a big damn magic engine to fight off a score of dragons assaulting their magic flying fortress

The device killed everything in fifty miles, including the armies of men

They're responsible for ~10K deaths, personally

My player marched into a sizable orc warcamp, and through a series of spells cast courtesy of the mage, cleric, and bard, well used bits of knowledge, sheer dumb luck, and a single instance of gm fiat on my part, the half-orc rogue convinced the orc chieftain to raise an army, gather all the orcs and various creatures of war in the land to travel from the west coast of the continent to the east coast, warring, raiding, and pillaging as they do, to travel via ship to the lands across the ocean to reclaim the 'old lands'. All of this was because the orcs were in the way and the group didn't want to sneak around the camp.

that campaign ended because of the players getting bored, and the new one we're starting up soon takes place on that other continent at the beginning of the first wave of orc invaders.

A lot of these aren't the players' fault, just asshole GMs deciding that something the PCs did killed a whole lot of people without them having any way of knowing it would.

My Rogue Trader once conducted an extermination campaign against the primitive inhabitants of an iceworld. Then post genocide had their hides (they were yeti like creatures) fashioned into cloaks for his elite guard.

Dima is that you

We opened an elemental portal to the plane of water and drowned an entire plane and were pretty happy about it.

The plane in question was fucking awful, and it had infected every person who lived on it with it's fucking awfulness. The key point was a type of tree which had overgrown the entire thing. This tree would randomly explode into shrapnel at the slightest provocation and was hyperadaptive to any environment. You couldn't burn it. You couldn't cut the fuckers down. They went to great risk to harvest these trees to make super-crossbows with their otherwise low tech level. It was hinted that a malicious genius loci was behind the trees.

The amount of livable space on the plane was tiny, and it was inhabited by a culture of goddamn assholes. They were violent, greedy, xenophobic, and constantly fucked each other over for no real gain. They literally taxed each other into starvation and then attacked us like vicious animals when we overthrew the people doing the taxing and bought food to them, because we weren't from round these parts.

To make matters worse, the villain was a plane-hopping demon who had decided to set up shop here.

Let me get one thing straight: We tried. We fucking tried to stop the villain and save these fuckers, but they didn't want to be saved. Any evidence of demonic plotting was ignored in favour of blatant propaganda. Any atrocity the demon committed was ignored because they were so used to atrocity that they found it preferable to being helped by outsiders, and he was pretending to be one of them. Being a backstabbing asshole came naturally to him, so he fit right in.

After MONTHS of deathmarch across this shitty plane full of trees that are actively trying to kill us, to help horrible people who hated us, we'd just had enough. We were good people pushed to the limit. It was unanimous. The paladin gladly fell. The cleric converted. Everyone was on board. This plane needed to die for the good of literally everyone else.

In Black Crusade my players sacrificed an entire Star System so they could transcend to daemonhood.

city-sized x 10

My character infiltrated an underground facility and seized its control center. He flooded the place with industrial solvents and turned the automated security against its inhuman inhabitants, watching on the monitors as they all dissolved horrifically and/or were gunned down.

See, at the time I thought said inhuman monsters were universally out to kill me since all of them I had encountered thus far were hostile. Turns out that was the main settlement of friendly ones that were doing their best to rein in the truly bad ones and I could have just had a friendly chat with them if I weren't so rattled from prior encounters to think that they were all crazy. So that added about a thousand (sort-of)innocents to my kill count.

Jury-rigged a set of teleport gates to, very slowly, destroy a planet.

It wasn't intentional. Ryan just didn't think through the implications of the technology.

The one they don't know about yet. Their situation right now is that the material plane is locked off from the other planes to protect it from Fenrir breaking loose and consuming everything. The gods are figuring that if nothing else survives, at least the mortal realm will. The party is in the outer planes in an airship right now, and trying their best to get into the mortal realm, which is going to leave a pretty inviting door to basically all of the evil in the multiverse to follow them.

We sent everyone to hell. EVERYONE.

>Worst
Probably that time the party's warlock accidentally destroyed the Winter Court by bringing an amulet to Auril the Frostmaiden. This amulet allowed the fey lady to summon the setting's long-forgotten god of war, who was also an archdevil and much more powerful than her. The resulting war caused devils to take over the Winter Court.
This also had the side effect of enabling the god of war to perpetrate a war on the Material Plane and renew his worship. A former PC was on the lead for that, and later became a devil himself.

I can't really pick the most evil thing, so have a list of several.
>a woman being stabbed and left to be slowly picked apart by crows tied to a post
>one character raping the BBEG's wife while he was restained by two other characters and forced to watch
>executing children who witnessed a crime
>gassing a village with nerve gas which included descriptions of people twitching and bleeding from the eyes and shit
>one character being psionically tortured for hours until he broke completely
>hot iron to the testicles to torture info out of a bandit about his master's base
>info turned out to be false, we lost the battle and the master ripped one of the female character's eyes out with a crowbar
>one character was cut multiple times on his body with a knife and forced to clean the latrines so he'd get blood poisoning
>eventually we broke out after 2 more of us died and killed the master by stabbing him in the throat with a fork about 30 times because that was the only weapon we had
>used a truck full of trapped children to bait out enemy fighters to try to help them, before gunning them all down
>sewed bombs inside of corpses before leaving a village we raided, so that when they tried to bury their families they would go off
>a woman being forced to drink blood from her child's slit throat
That was all from my last campaign.

I've accidently done this in a game, albeit accidentally.
It was a shadowrun game where we were tasked with defending some kind of generators from a bunch of mutants like crackdown. Eventually one of us in the party decided it would be a good idea to set up trip mines outside one of the other generators in lieu of actually defending it.
That ended up causing the reactor to overload when one of the mutants got too close, causing an explosion that ate half of a residential district and the headquarters of the company we were working for.
To say we fucked up was an understatement.

Our druid ended up eldaring a thief

ow the edge

Well, there was this evil game we did one session of.
>we were the local criminal element in a standard fantasy capitol city
>we ran everything from drugs to sex to murder-for-hire
>okay, that's all we ran as we were a party of three and each had one speciality
>well the king, that arrogant son of a bitch, thought he could begin cleaning things up around there so it was on us to make him pay
>dm wanted us to eliminate the royal family: the king, his queen, his three teen-to-young adult children, and their newborn
>dm expected us to just slink in in the dead of night and get to stabbing
>fuck that!
>for some reason, evil gets us thinking more, shall we say, outside of the box
Now, onto the killings
>firstly, we infiltrated the court by killing and impersonating some caterers who had come down to the docks to get their supply for a grand royal feast commemorating the birth of the newborn
>inside the dining hall, alone, we opened a cushioned seat designated for the eldest son and in it placed several brittle bottles of alchemist's fire
>all the while, the mage's whores were busy forging evidence of an affair between the next to children, both older teens
>the eldest became a smoldering pile of ash the moment he sat down for dinner
>news circulated the city during his funeral that the brother and sister were fucking
>big disgraces were sentenced to death. the people demanded that the crime of incest be punished
>and finally I, the assassin, snuck into the queen's chambers where she had sequestered herself with the newborn out of grief
>I cast sleep upon her as she cried out for guards and used a scroll of invisibility on myself before they entered
>I manipulated her body, invisibly, to throw the child from the high window in full view of the guards who had come then stole away into the night
>we didn't kill the king
>his will to fight crime died with his children and wife on the headsman's block

this sounds pretty interesting actually. What happened after that?

I salute your parties work.

Supervillain caused my character's powers to go out of control and ended with me accidentally nuking Not!Genosha in a M&M game

Not entirely my fault but still a deathtoll in the hundreds of thousands

>Now that I have infiltrated their party, I will perform deeds of great villainy and ruin their reputation!
>Wait... what are they doing to that orphanage? Oh gods... well I guess my work is done.

Well now

Terror bombings, orbital bombardment of civilians, turning a prosperous, free kindgom into a fascist hellhole with a state sanctioned death cult that sends the Untermensch to die in droves so the more expensive and well trained soldiers can take the credit for victories, unleashing plague into the city water supply to try to hinder the soldiers, instigating a reign of terror by not really caring who they backed in a revolution as long as it wasn't the government, and tax evasion.

Holy shit you sick fuckers evaded taxes?!?

Killing a giant by opening a portal to the interior of its chest and throwing an entire crate of alchemists fire through.

Jesus Christ

>Worst thing I ever did was probably practice drilling heads with a watermelon in the back lot of a supermarket while some native American kids watched me laugh. Came in handy when I drilled some wolves later in the session, but still a little on the psycho/edge side.
Wait what? Was this IRL?

>Bill has an anus
Looks like I'm going to put a circle in a triangular hole

In a superhero game, we were stuck in what we could only guess was a dream, illusion or something like that that largely resembled our world but had many clear differences. At first we didn't have our powers but at least we somehow stumbled upon a TARDIS and a a cryptic list of items that was the only clue given to us. We found one of the items, but in trying to destroy it the thing that finally worked was throwing it into the Sun. In doing so, we also regained part of our powers.

So half a dozen sessions later, we've managed to deal with a few more items and run into more than a few dead ends. I suggest that since there's a good chance all the items we're looking for are probably on Earth and throwing them into the Sun seems to work why not just plunge the whole planet into the star. So we do that, doesn't work. We go back in time and resume the inefficient search.

When we finally break the illusion it turns out that everyone who died in there also died in reality.

That guy is off his fucking rocket.

We accidentally genocided a tribe of orcs we were trying to escort across dwarven territory. The party completely forgot they had a staff of mass teleport in their inventory and lead them all into a trap.

I was absent for most of this due to work, so I didn't really get a say in it.

>where
>instead of “were”
>when where literally has the word “here” in it to remind you it’s an interrogative about space/place

English just isn’t that hard, brainlets.

The party handed a cult an artifact they needed to begin summoning their god, which was not evil, but who would remake existence such that it would be unrecognizable; when we found out about it, we rallied heroes & shield-brethren of legend to assault the god, but I was the only survivor.

Our Firewall team in a game of Eclipse Phase was sent by a Proxy to safekeep a new Space Elevator on Mars (I think) after some info turned up suggesting that terrorists were planning on destroying it using TITAN-level gear. We're provided with items that should nullify the supposed bombs planted.

We spend a lot of time planning and sneaking through shit to gather the resources we need to take on the entire Space Elevator station up in orbit, and we plant all the nullifying gear. A few days pass and we are there to watch the premiere of the opening, when the entire fucking thing lights up and explodes, leaving all of us going "Wait.. What?" while debris rained down and killed thousands of people

At that point we're contacted by Firewall wondering what the fuck we're doing, and it turns out the Proxy feeding us our info was a rogue and had been using us to do terrorist shit.

That was pretty bad.

How much is a literal fuckload?

The OP doesn't mention fault or blame.

Considering you need two people to fuck, two.

> had to quarantine a plane of dickass evilitry
> paladin gladly fel
my sides hurt

Killed a whole bunch of kobolds with a *sleep* spell.

The whole tribe was up in trees...it was like the turkeys and helicopter bit from WKRP.

A mage tried to use a "non-lethal acid attack" on a group of villagers

Sentenced a race of human, alien hybrids to die from a virus that slowly liquified their insides until they were just bags of skin and bones. All because they had a magguffin we wanted and we could not be bothered to intercat with them

i bet my gnomes body to a shapeshifting demon as his sex slave on a fight that our dm was going to fudge to tpk us.

A player in a post apocalyptic game deciding to sever the spine of a female NPC they captured. Then dragged her around the city with her crying and dying of spinal infection until the character felt bad and handed her a note saying he was sorry. Yes, this actually happened.

>handed her a note saying he was sorry
This is the funniest part of the post.

Yeah he first did it saying he wanted to "give her a new life" in their village. Then she woke up and started screaming cause she couldnt move her legs, and called them fucking sick and thrashed around before breaking down and crying. They kept pushing her through the ruined streets in a wheelchair from the hospital they'd captured from her and her group of bandits. One of the characters (not the spine cutter) started taking care of her, cleaning up after her. She has a little bit of a crush on him. She is still dying slowly from spine infection, the guy sterilized the scalpel and cleaned and bandaged her when he did it but that really doesn't matter much when you're doing it in a musty old hospital.

He should have given her a treat like some preserved food or something, took her out somewhere relatively nice ect ect, waited for her to fall asleep, and then shoot her in the head real quick. If she's gonna die, then better to do it in an instant after one of the best days of her life than slowly rot away in a wheelchair with no hope of a cure.

Ohhh.
I took "dragging her around the city" to be more like Achilles with Hector.

I mean...there are ways to fight infections.

I don't know the setting, but presumably they have antibiotics, magic, or something like that.

They're back in the village now. Brought her to their doctor (such as it is) and learned she is probably going to be dead in a few weeks. That's where we left off the campaign (I run multiple campaigns with that group cause we're all friends and hang out all the time). If we go back to it (and i hope to), one of the first "scenes" I have planned, is her talking to the guy who takes care of her, that she wants him to be the one to put her down, since she knows she's dying. Thinking about that gives me sad but warm feeling for some reason.
>tfw no cute girl to help you commit suicide

Spinal infection is very hard to stop.

>Being triggered by the truth

I'd totally accept a handjob from sugah, assuming she wore dishwashing gloves which is how I like it anyway.

>Burned a slum down, killing thousands
>Started a gang war by killing gangsters and forgetting it happened, leaving their bodies out in contested territory
>Terrified, tortured, and vivisected people, to get reagents for Scarecrow fear gas
>Recognizing gang war finally, sold weapons to Orc gangsters, causing city to descend into mayhem
>Murdered a bunch of nobles to cause a political crisis (literally for no reason)
>Burned large sections of the wealthy district, killing hundreds

One of the players made a joke that the city should have a cult that worships the "villain" of that game, Acererak, not as a dark Necromancy demigod, but because his advent caused the PCs to leave.

>Claimed to have solved a pirate problem when all they did was deal with a scout ship, leading to the raid of a coastal town
>Sold out a runaway princess to the people looking for her, where she was taken back and imprisoned
>Semi-responsible for the genocide of an entire nation, albeit in a roundabout way
>Blatantly ambushed and murdered a Prince and his crew just for their Airship
>Because of the above, the most advanced city got nuked in an attempt to kill them
>A lot of other murder and soul imprisonment
>Assisted Suicide of an immortal leading to soul imprisonment
>Stealing the God of Death's sword
>Collecting a set of world-shattering artifacts
>Freeing the elder evil from his prison
>Creating an army of slave AI which would be later used for war
>Doing all of the above while thinking they were in the right and doing their duties as heroes

It was a fun campaign

tough, but I think you made the right decision

Murder, torture, human trafficking, dealing hard drugs, pimping. This is all with one character over maybe 6 sessions.

Coming next session, inciting a large riot to create cover for a robbery. I'm usually not this kind of player, honestly.

Raped a ghoul who wanted to be my friend

>Kidnapping
>Cult indoctrination

This is ongoing, apparently the plan is to make Hogwarts for Liches

I had a disgusting fucking orc player. Weedy ass kid who was skinny and constantly on his phone when the game didn't concern him. He was the kinda guy who must have visited The_Donald all the time, because he squeezed politics into everything and tried (and failed) to make funny "politically-incorrect" jokes every time something happened.

He played an enormous mentally-retarded orc with dark skin. It was my mistake to introduce the fairly comely daughter of the local province's governor to the party, because he promptly held her down and attempted to rape her in front of the entire party, looking around the table as if he'd cracked the world's biggest joke.

I can't even say that his character was ventilated by musket balls or stabbed to death, because we unceremoniously threw him out. Last I heard he was complaining about us being too weak to "risk our fee-fees".

>Wait what? Was this IRL?
Lord no. It was in Shadowrun.

Worst thing I've done in real life was kick a person in the balls and a time I accidentally closed a door on someone's head.

This is reminding me, I had a group of PCs kill a tribe of kobolds by using a greek fire (they had A LOT). I mean, I sort of told them it wasn't exactly good, but they had been harassing caravans and villages. Still, hardly worthy of killing all of them for.

Effectively napalming a small town is hardly worth banditry... but whatever.

Used a crown that contained the tortured souls of a hundred innocent people.

Got to be a kickass Warforged Dragon for a session though, pic related.

I played a character once that could only talk via telepathy to others of their race. To communicate otherwise, I had to have signs - so I had a magical bag that I could stick my hand in and grab a sign that had my thoughts printed on it. When I dropped the signs, they dissolved into thin air.

The bag was linked to the elemental plane of trees or some shit, the basis of all plant life on the planet. Every time I grabbed a sign, some miniscule portion of the plane died forever, affecting all plant life across all the realms of the universe. My character knew, and didn't particularly care, and would often draw dozens of signs out of the bag at a time, some with nothing more than "..." printed on them. That particular game only lasted ~10 sessions, but by that time I had already destroyed about 1/200th of the plant life in the universe.

>elemental plane of trees
wat

nice meme

says the man that's never made a mistake literally ever

What? It's common enough to have a wiki (dandwiki.com/wiki/Elemental_Plane_Of_Wood_(Keran_Plane))

Don't judge me!

Bump

This is from someone's homebrew setting, one that has this as its description:
>The world of Keran is dark, gruesome and vile. The nations are in war. The great desert empire of Sumra rules most of the world. The Elves and the Dwarves are dying out. The Sarli are a race of Cat-like Necromancers. The Murderer's are a race of crow-like priests. Undead are part of the natural order but none ever realize. Elementals are bound to creatures and animate constructs. The Monolith is Hidden.
Wow.

>DM's needing to take revenge

probably best the game ended

I ate a good chunk of pizza that was for every one - but no one noticed

playing a game of dark heresy/rouge trader we have mashed up
>church is taken over by hardcore religious terrorists
>gm has a hard on for them and always has them get the better of us despite careful planning
>later missions we disarm a heretic who is making a virus bomb to nuke his own planet
>specifically hide virus bomb inside our base, gm doesn't catch on
>gm give us an open world to decide our own mission
>me and the rest of the party say we want to explore the planet where these religious nutjobs come from
>specifically say i want to bring every weapon in our vaults, gm still doesnt catch on
>our party hates these guys and is sick of the gm forcing these guys into every plot point
>the gunner of our ship says "when in range i launch the virus bomb"
>gm freaks out and says we cant do that
>the whole party on side says we met all the specfics, we loaded the bomb onto the ship
>gm very angrly but reluctenly lets us have this and we kill 10+ billion people
>we leave the system and 7 sessions later the gm is still trying to punish us for this
>no ragrets

You fuck.

Our Rogue Trade had altruistically agreed to transport a fuckload of refugees from an active war zone to an uninhabitted planet. As the party's Seneschal, I gave these refugees the worst possible supplies and bedding I could and had the deck-hands that were in my pocket and the ship's ecclesiarchs start a black market of sorts, trading better food and such for contracts of indentured servitude. After some quiet rolling and roleplaying with the GM he said I had successfully signed up each refugee for an average of three generations of servitude.

The Rogue Trader wasn't exactly happy with me, being a kind soul and all, but he shut up after i told him how much profit we'd make if we used them to start an agricultural colony.

Back in one of my first campaigns we were pretty much all chaotic stupid. After years of GMing, I now know how shitty we were being, but it still makes for some good stories. Here's a list of the different crimes we committed.

>Every degree of murder (too many to count)
>Conspiracy to commit murder (x1)
>Attempted regicide (x1)
>Arson (x5 or so)
>Aggravated assault (Too many to count)
>Infanticide (xhowever many orphans were in that orphanage)
>Inciting a riot (x2)
>Terrorism (x3)
>High treason (x1)
>Conspiracy to commit treason (x1)
>Illegal weapons ownership (Too many to count)
>Vandalism (x7)
>Mocking the king (x1)
>Grand larceny (x3)
>Breaking and entering (x4)
>Public urination (x2)
>Destruction of property (Too many times to count)
>Impersonation of a public official (x2)
>Fraud (x1)
>Tax evasion (Literally constantly)
>War crimes (At least 4 times)
>Genocide of an entire race of sentient yaks (x1)

You're gonna have to give some more specifics.