Post your fucking face when you realise there are STILL people on here who haven't cashed out of BTC yet

post your fucking face when you realise there are STILL people on here who haven't cashed out of BTC yet

Lol, even with idiots like you causing the dip, BTC will recover.

Poor chaps. They're confused. Somehow they see all these threads with anons cashing out millions of dollars and they don't realize where all of the money came from.

The money came from you and your friends, bagholders. Thank you so very kindly. Make sure to HODL those bags with your IRON FUCKING HANDS.

(((BTC)))*
>fixing typo

Whole market's going to crash and then Bitcoin Cash will rise in place of Bitcoin... because it's Bitcoin as it was supposed to be.

>people on here who haven't cashed out of BTC yet

Hey. I never cashed out of Bitcoin.... m-m-my stoploss did.

i tried warning them last week to sell and wait and see until mid January and was promptly told to fuck off by reddit retards chirping HODL with each other.

>cashing out ever
wow, so dumb. some people don't deserve btc.

It's completely impossible for BTC to die. This is just a dip, the time to buy in is NOW. It will be over 20k by February, just you watch.

There are lots of people that will never cash out from btc, its almost like a religion for them, that's why the sellers will dry up soon. The only question is if there is buying pressure.

Oh damn! Die before my wife finds out I cashed out her 401k for bitcoin when it was 20,000

>cashing out literally days before BTC implements Lightning Network and reduces all transaction fees to virtually zero

Do you guys even read or do you all just panic sell at every dip?

>whales constantly buying high and selling low

Why do they do this?

What's their end game? Lose large sums of money and induce panic selling across all crypto?

Really makes you wonder.

>dump more normies. I need MORE

Except you were sold a lie and none of that is even remotely true.

im not in btc but i have eth

with no btc there is no crypto.
bitcoin is cryptos foundation and it will rise or die with it

the king is dead, long live the king

ahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaaahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha