This is your party's Paladin now, Veeky Forums. What happens?

This is your party's Paladin now, Veeky Forums. What happens?

Strahd is soooo fucked.

Strahd won't even have time to perform a villainous monologue or mocking jibe before he gets "TAIYOOOOOOOOOOOO"ed out of existence.

TAIYOOOOOHHH

Only if pic related is my party's, I dunno, ranger?

MM (in basically every game) is a protagonist character; he's a party unto himself.

If you focus on the friendship aspect, I think he'd actually fit really well as a Warlord; he literally hits you with the Barbarian(man).

That's fine, this is our monk.

The sun will rise tomorrow! Even if it sets, the sun will always rise again! TAIYOOOOOOOOOH!!

>amounts to literally nothing in a world full of casters
Very fitting

>shoots energy balls
>can summon various glowing weapons and tools, but usually only for a short time
>has a limited amount of energy that fuels his abilities, refuels by either using a blue vessel of liquid or some kind of crystal bullshit
>after defeating others of his kind, he can learn how to wield their powers

Megaman is definitely a wizard.

>pic related is the villain's squad of evil wizards

I mean, isn't there literal *magic* in the Megaman verse? What with actual fucking cyber-fairies floating about and doing tihngs, legitimate afterlives, and fullblown cosmic evil gods seeking to consume the universe?

To this day, Solar Boy Django is one of my favorite games ever, which was basically what started me on my road to paladinism and them being sun worshippers. Right there with best bro Solaire.
Basically better in every way to our old paladin. Oh, and he absolutely obliterates every undead ever.

Welp, it seems like Boktai3D is a go. Suppose it's time to get hyped then.

I don't know who that is.

>Not knowing who Solar Boy Django is.
He was slaying undead and praising the fucking Sun long before anyone else came to claim the spotlight, user. He's one of the *original* monster hunters, and a damn fine one too.

That literally tells me nothing, my dude. Is he an anime, a game, what?

There are two distinct Megaman universes. There's Classic and there's EXE. In EXE, which is what I was originally referencing, pretty much everything can be chalked up to internet fuckery aside from the cameos by Django in the later games, which is why I brought him up in the first place.

Duo does stretch credibility in both universes, though.

He's from the game series, Boktai. Imagine if you took Castlevania, made the monsters featured within said game series more eldritch., turn all of the Vampires into cosmic horrors from space, and gave it all a nice little world with undead-filled dungeons to flesh it all out. That's Boktai broken down into its simplest ofrm for you.

Don't forget that you were mechanically "encouraged" to play it outdoors.

he's from boktai, a game series where you played as a vampire hunter (django). the game had a neat gimmick; it comes with a light sensor that detects sunlight shining on it,giving a variety of benefits if you're playing outside in the sun. It didn't do too well outside of japan, to my knowledge, which is probably why you didn't hear of it.

Lunar Knights was shit.

I dunno. Dumas and Polidori were pretty cool, all said.

Ahhh, that sounds cool. Sun themed heroes are always pretty neat

This is your party's Bard

>Hatapon and Django in a single party.
Dear God. The levels of curbstomp would be unreal.

TAIYOH FEVAAAAA!!!

Warforged Gunslinger.

We shoot the mutant in the face.
The purity of the human form should not be sullied with such absurdly large eyes. We're descendants of the Emperor, not Tarsiers.

It's sad because this is something I can genuinely see Imperials murdering people over.

The game becomes a modern fantasy setting with heavy spaghetti western influences and is much better for it.

The plot was fine, the gameplay was garbage. They gutted the stealth elements and jacked up the need for grinding.

I guess our paladin is less armored but much better at sneaking and AOE, and generally kicks ass as long as we're not playing on a cloudy day.

Plus he gets style points for dragging a coffin around.

>The purity of the human form should not be sullied with such absurdly large eyes
Explain the felinids then.

>Not choosing Gai

We use him as a distraction to keep Chaos forces focussed on something they can actually fight, while we sneak around and lay the charges needed to disable whatever it is we're fighting.

Possibly even just use him as bait to get them to move into a rigged field like we did to those Orks on Solinium V.

5 men killed over a thousand Orks.
God-Emperor I love demolition charges.

As soon as we figure out where the fuck they are and what the fuck they look like, we'll get right on it.
Uh....you're sure this isn't just a typo on a 3 millennia-old census form, right? They're out there somewhere?

>Implying that Django wouldn't just roast Chaos Forces left and right with the power of the Fucking Sun.
Kid's faced world-sundering Eternals. Hell be fine.

Good to hear

Not enough lewd to play a paladin in one of my games