theonyxpath.com/just-a-roll-of-the-dice-monday-meeting-notes/
>Question:
Supernal magic vs. every other kind, discuss
>5th edition cliffnotes
pastebin.com/cp0r59da
>New Geist preview
theonyxpath.com/all-souls-day-preview-geist-the-sin-eaters/

god, I hate everything about that damned picture

2 days. Just 2 more days. And then the Gates to the Hedge shall slam open!

care to share why?

>when the crossover kicks in

>Supernal magic vs. every other kind

I think we all already know the answer to this question.

How about we shuffle the deck a little?
>True Fae vs anything/everything non-Mage

I think my grandmother is trying to kill me

why?

Elaborate, please?

CtL kickstarter opens (I think)

Changeling 2e kickstarter starts on Tuesday. The book is 100% complete. We are most likely to get a nice sneak peek into final product.

Okay honestly what's up with all Ventrue men looking all bald and misshapen and all Ventrue women like sexy dominatrixes?

Oh... great. More fuel for the Magefags...

Slav-syndrome.

Honestly I don't give a fuck. I have been waiting for 2e forever. It will have rules for Contract Creations, Court Creation, Vows, Dreaming Roads, and possibly even more!

>Truly an example of Malkovian Depravity

I'm big black nigga

Is that a younger Gordon Ramsay?

He's mad at how accurate it is.

JFC and people say oWoD is corny

literally me on the right

Are you the one who cucks the cucked poster?

Honestly curious: how do you not get bothered by having to keep your mohawk up all the time?

No, that would be Tyrone.

>Harvest Quality Regulation ••
>Prerequisites: City Status •• and either Occult •••• or Empathy ••••
To enact this law Carthians must acquire blessing of at least one ruling Monarch of Freehold/s of the city. For a year or a day or until Changeling Monarch undoes the ruling all Carthians can detect people who had recently had their emotions Harvested for Glamour.

>THIS SUMMER
>Gordon Ramsay, Natalie Portman, Kanye West and White Morpheus
>IN
>CARTHIANS: JUDGEMENT DAY

Carthians have an excuse. They are minority faction, fairly young one, and aren't represented in every city.

You don't all the time; most of the time it's down. I'm shaved bald right no though.

You'd have to be cucked to still post in a WoD thread

Do ayys exist in the World of Darkness?

dubs confirm.

What's the difference between Ventrue and Invictus?

the art being posted sucks the shit right outta the ass

Wait until Tuesday and I will ram your ass with CtL art!

Not to my knowledge, unless you're talking spirits and extradimensional beings.

Yes, in OMage, there are the Ka'luon (basically the greys), the Zigg (weird space dragons that can time travel, they are also a big player in one of the Mage endtimes) and there are many Spirits in the Umbra. In OHunter, some Hunters believe that the Messengers are Aliens. In NWOD, there are Cherion CEOs, some think that the legends of Alien Abduction come from the True Fae and if i recall, i think the Shai'r or the judges (something along those lines) from Mummy.

Ventrue is a vampire Clan, they are are 'lords over all that they survey,' whether that is a board room, a series of investment portfolios or the trailer park where his ghouls make and sell drugs and do prostitution.

The Invictus is a Covenant, a gathering of vampires of like-minded methodology. The Invictus is a corruption of the medieval/feudal methodology, leaving out some of the more noblese oblige methods and setups. They're all about power, earning your place, and strict, rigid hierarchy.

>a ghoul/kinfolk/sleepwalker Hollywood producer bigshot is accused of sexual harassment
>if he was aligned with an enemy faction this could be a chance to strike a huge blow
>if he's aligned with your faction this could be a major setback for your operations

Ghouls are basically slaves, when you think about it. Sure, there's some benefits to it, but overall you can't go against your master.

Ultima Underworld is my favorite video game

>stake a vampire
>kidnap a two hobos
>bleed one dry
>as he’s dying force soem vampire juice from the staked vampire into his mouth to turn him
>have him feed on the other hobo
>kill the fresh vampire, extract vitae, no blood slavery

>Ghouls are basically slaves, when you think about it. Sure, there's some benefits to it, but overall you can't go against your master.

You mean, aside from all the times ghouls disobeyed or even outright killed their vampire masters, simply because they had very high amounts of willpower?

Or the Young Bloods, who killed their first domitor the same night they were made into ghouls.

Then they decided to create a system of maintaining their ghoul-benefits indefinitely by capturing a new vampire and keeping it chained up, forcing that vampire to create more new vampires in turn, and then each member of the Young Bloods taking a single drink of vitae from the newly-embraced vamp before killing it.

Thus granting them all the benefits of ghouldom for another month while removing their bloodbonds (which disappear on the domitor's death), and then keep doing that every month.

But yeah, apart from that, most of them are slaves. Slaves that might react erratically depending on their domitor's personality (and how the ghoul wants to please their domitor), but yeah.

I think art posting is the perfect counter to shit posting

Suddenly, the thread is much better. Thank you, based art poster.