So, Veeky Forums. I have a semi gay question about 40k

So, Veeky Forums. I have a semi gay question about 40k.
If a Space Marine sucked someone or something off, would they gain their genetic memories from the resulting cummies?

Well, you absolute child, logic says yes but Space Marines being able to rip people and things in half says they wouldn't need to blow anyone or anything.

user, I am disappointed in you.

I'm suprised nobody thought of this before.
>ywn never be an astra militarum commander and get your dick gargled by the chapter master for vital tactical knowledge
why even live

This is a good point

What if they need a loyalist's memories?
There we go. I'd imagine that the several ultramarine successors share cummies amongst each other. It might even be a common off-combat greeting.

Every Emperor's Children space marine has the genetic memories of each marine higher in the ranks than him.
Really activates the progenoids.

Don't they actually have to eat the brain for that ability to work?
>Ultramarines being extremely gay
Checks out

It could be a mutation of the Omophagea, and no it's just general genetic material. I know have an intense desire to make a SM chapter based around whoring themselves.

>semi gay

No, but unless the Marine in question is an Imperial Fist, it's rather likely that he'd end up melting off the cock of the unfortunate recipient.

Betcher's Gland is a bitch.

>What if they need a loyalist's memories
A drop of blood, or they could just ask.
If he's dead, they would just eat him. It's not like a corpse would need his flesh anwyay

Hmh, an Imperial Fist chapter devoted to being guards for non-terra palaces and otherdens of pleasure? Sorta like honor guards for Hive Spire nobles that suck dick to know if you're loyal or not.

just from sheer genetic material, sucking dick is probably the more efficient route. it honestly doesn't make sense that somehow eating chunks of flesh or brain can contain all of someones information. MAYBE if they ate specifically the hippocampus, but even then that seems like a bit of a stretch.

OP, please tell me you asked this cause your making some 40k gay erotica. I need to know what line of thinking brought you to this point. To answer a little. Sperm holds half of your genes and yes some events can be so traumatic that your body rewrites some genes do to it however more complex memories would be stored in the neural pathways of your brain. The strong the link the better you remember it and plus the brain likes to take short cuts. Bottom line is they would be pulling a proto tyranid by taking half of your genetic make up which by this point most admech, Apothecaries (loyal and chaos), elder, and hell probably some pain boyz have or know of the top of thier head

OP here. No, no gay erotica here. I don't find space marines attractive in the least - I prefer twinky types if I swing that way on any given day.
Basically, I read up on the Omophagea, and realized that it didn't just say "eat the brains." I immediately thought of cum.

So, do the admech donate their ballsacks for the techmarines so they can learn faster?

I'm pretty sure you have to eat the brain.

40k was a mistake.

Why is Veeky Forums so homoerotic?

Yes, but only Chaos Marines that worship Slaanesh do that.

Too many men, not enough women. Just like prisons, engineering college, bike gangs or marine chapters.

Blood Angel spotted.

I'm responding to all of you because all of your are
1. Wrong and
2. I'm disappointed none of you were autistic enough to provide a real, correct answer.

The answer incidentally, is 'no'. Space Marines need to consume the BRAINS of their enemies in order to gain their memories. What this suggests is they aren't co-opting genetic data so much as copying electrical signals/data stored in the brain, like tapping a hard-drive.

In any case this is a terrible thread and I hope you die.

...Would it even be possible to write SM erotica about a non-Slaaneshi chapter and have it be reasonably canon-compliant?

...Asking for a friend...

...That's not correct, faggot. SM can also gain memories by drinking blood or eating flesh.

Seriously, if you're not gonna read the lore, at least take 5 seconds to check Lexicanum before you post.

Semen isn't the whole genetic code of the person right?
So they get some of the genetic memories, seemingly at random

Think about the God-Emperor, focus on discipline, mortification of the flesh and self-flagellation, just like the good Christians that are into SM.

Yeah, but they don't really feel the desire anymore, do they?

>Celestial Lions best chapter to be sucked off by: confirmed.

Christians? Of course they do, why do you think there is the sin of Lust?

No, faggot. Space Marines.

How do you delete someone else's post?