warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=y_yLYJwpFJM

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz EPUB
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx PDF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68lVL-mCC6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Sisters a QT!

Rise of the Ynnari: Ghost Warrior share anyone?
Please

xth for Chad Marines reshaping my organs with their primaris cocks

my dudes > your dudes

nth for the warmaster and yogurt

*random Pyro sounds*

i second that

and that

Fucking buy it already. Somebody has to if you expect shitty books about your faggy faction to keep being written.

Daily reminder that your OC sucks and no one cares about your fluff

>tfw my asshole is already too loose for anyone

I want all the peter fahahahahaaveri stuff.

THICC

That's the best legion

Post models that have made you proud through some feat or event.

Thoughts on a homebrew rule for embarked units getting fucked when their transport dies on them.

When a model is in a transport that is destroyed, roll 1d6 for each model in the transport as per the master rules. Instead of being slain it takes 1 mortal wound on the roll of a 1.

Further rule, if you can not disembark take 1 mortal wound per model that could not disembark and set up where the transport was.

If the model wasn't Infantry, 1d6 mortal wounds instead for failing to disembark (this is to take into account things like a Dreadnaught or drop sentinel).

Does anyone ever give a DE army a bright paintjob rather than all dark and shadows?

Isn't that guy locked in a box screaming helplessly into the void?

So what do you guys think they are going to do with Primaris in Blood Angels Codex? Primaris Death Company? Sanguinary Guard? Do you think that the Sanguinor is going to become a Primarch-lite?

I had a small 600ish point game with my DG and this guy faced some Eldar. He ran upfront and soaked most fire. I tabled the Eldar without losing a single model, my Prince being alive on 1 wound.

I've seen some pink ones back in the day.

I like games without giant vehicles or characters, it makes it more memorable when one guardsmen gets 1 wound on a charging hellbrute killing it before he slams into them

Not mine, but my buddy had a Tactical Sergeant that was absolutely god awful, but due to positioning was always the last one alive. Basically if he could fuck up he would.

His highlights
>He always failed Morale and fled (for a turn or off the table).
>Lost combat to a Fire Warrior.
>Always miss his single shot Combi-Weapon

DG demon princes are wrecking balls. I boost mine with a herald of nurgle and a plaguecaster for extra fun

Yeah, mine are bright purple.

>get an email from GW that an item is back in stock
>try to order it
>Temporarily out of stock online
Why do they do this to me?

>when one guardsmen gets 1 wound on a charging hellbrute killing it
Can you imagine how that would look in fluff?

Sanguinor becomes primarch-lite, new model "soon"
Primaris close combat stuff, like real shit, gravis units for assaults or close combat inceptors
Maybe a new dreadnought variant

youtube.com/watch?v=68lVL-mCC6M

Something like this but without the oiled up men

All moving

Relic contemptor with double HB/Kheres + plasma blast gun + chainfist shooting and charging marines: 4.848 dead marines

Redemptor Dread with double onslaughts, double storm bolters and icarus rocket pod charging marines: 6.07 dead marines

Storm cannon/grav, double heavy flamer leviathan: 9.08 dead marines, including feet. (6.75 if the heavy flamers dont get to shoot)

Lascannon shots to kill relic contemptor: 13.89

Lascannons to kill redemptor dread: 9.25

lascannons to kill leviathan: 18

Relic Contemptor Cost: 219
Redemptor Dread cost: 202
Leviathan cost: 309

I just bought $350 worth of DKoK chinese recasts.

Am I bad?

Also: How should I paint them? I was thinking French ww1 army with the officers in red pants and the rest with the traditional light blue. Also want to try my hand with an airbrush

No they aren't.

They aren't faggy you asshole. They're traps fucking pleb

No

Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

Don't mind me, I just got within 9" of your favourite model.

Rolling for str.

He's dead, son.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

Yeesh, that's low.

Rolling for how many autohits I get.

Its Str 5, Ap-3, 3 Damage, rerolling 1s to wound.

What army has the best pits

you'll be fine

you've got shooting-morale immune cheap as shit troops, you'll be fine

How big are House Esher girls?

you do 1.08 wounds, you nurgling

So if Sangunior becomes Primarch-lite you think he will be as strong as Guilliman or not?

anyone running melta bikers? how have they been treating you?

some medium highlights does not a bright paint-scheme make.

Dark eldar sized. They fit nicely on 25mm bases.

Most impressive bluff

>without the oiled up men
Sounds like your guardsmen are twinks.

I bought some legit DkoK for the same amount of money recently. I'll probably get half as many soldiers in the end, but at least I'm an honest citizen.

From left to right all in 7th, unfortunately:
>Killed a Trygon
>Delivered the mercy of the Emperor to a fallen DA captain and his traitor chaos corrupted IG Commander
>Killed two Canoptek Spiders on his own after his unit was butchered by a necron deathstar

pretty fucking big, about a head taller than a guardsman

I'll buy the legit models for command squads and heroes and stuff but I just bought some cheap death riders (which are out of stock at FW) and some inf and engineer sqds to test my rusty painting skills on.

I'm also a loyal GW customer for 17 years so I think I can get a pass

>lumbering machinetard is already down to 1 wound so its hardly even alive
>land a shot just right on its stupid exposed head
>dumb walker is dead
wow that was hard

Primaris Eldar hovertank available November 25 apparently

Nids a QTer!

I would hardly call that bright

What’s wrong with the current rules?

brighter than most Deldar paint schemes

I'm sure everyone that you play is most interested in where you got your guardsmen from, more than anything else

My Warboss used to rip through entire Russ squadrons, but now he gets gibbed by space marine sergeants with hammers

No.

user please tell me you shaded those faces slightly because as of now they look silly.

I like your yogurt amphora

Random thing that annoys me about 8th.

Since Sergeants and Aspiring Champions are not Characters, they're immune to snipers, cannot get Warlord Traits, etc. I actually kind of liked Challenges too.

I do wish 8th had a "heroes" foc for "not quite HQ" characters that could be attached to other units too. Generic "pilots" that could take relics, etc.

I regret not getting to try 2nd.

my dick cant see a difference so they're both qt to me

Yeah, that's a wip picture. I just couldn't be assed to take a picture of the finished product

Has any one used the citadel painting tool as a buttplug yet?

Eh, point taken

Dreadnaught instantly dies from full health, as does a drop sentinel if the ground around where the flier is it and then explodes. So then you have these big models just instantly die instead of maybe make it out of the wreckage to keep fighting, though hurt. Was posed in the last thread with a Stormraven being shot down with a dread on board (and only it) with no place for the dread to get dropped off what would happen to it. Thought the rules were you just disembark after removing the transport, nope, it gets fucked. So with these changes it effectively is the same thing as most models still die just the same, but bigger guys can stay alive to keep fighting instead of instantly removed.

Its a cup
A FUCKING CUP

It's a basin you fucking moron

What are you talking about, it's clearly a tub

I tried it out, the edges hurt a bit and it's thicker than I imagined.

Not sure what is a cup?

>For morons who don’t know where to get Rippers, or what base they come on

doubt.jpg

>you have to buy faggaunts to get based rippers
>to get a full 9 base squad of rippers you have to buy 108 gaunts

Fucking GW

Are people using their fridge for the lighting in thier pictures? Like, for real?

Why not? It works pretty well

Challenge made no sense for 40k.

In fantasy all the factions had some arbituary desire for glory, but we have necrons tyranids and Tau who makes no lick of sense for dueling one v one

I don't see why people who want to drop dreads right in front of people's faces shouldn't have some serious risk for all of that goodness

Would you rather people keep holding up their minatures with one hand with their monitors in the background and their extremely cluttered desk beneath?

>one a literal scribble
>the other a well done drawing
>equal

shit taste user

I would yes.

that user likes eating shit so you've given them a compliment

Slaanesh isnt picky user

Rippers are practically twodimensional. Any non-faggy nid players has been presscasting them for ages.

Actually, i'd rather pay more than run the risk of getting assraped by the customs, or having trouble with my local GW staff.

First Marines done in 10 years, what do you think?

You think anyone would have a problem with me using the little guys for Brimestones and the larger ones as Exalted Flamers?

Why wouldn't a dreadnought onboard a hover plane that got shot out of the sky have a high chance of being blown apart as well?

The power of cute beats quality, I'm afraid.

nice complimentary color but i think yellow and purple are very shitty together

Autists who hate proxies and redshirts would.

just picked up a third ravager, should I give it dark Lance's or disintegrators?
other 2 have dark lances

Eye candies, nice idea with split colour battle brother

just shillin the AMA

inb4 "who is he?" if you don't know you should be lurking not posting

a chance, yes. Not dying every single time without fail